Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
~The Bath House~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:30 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*Surfaces again with a gasp, pushing her wet hair from her face, and blinking back water from her eyes*
eek Hello Nautula....
*Growls louldy in surprise, and heads for your throat....then pauses mid strike* Korune?.....*She then sinks back into the water to her neck and groans* You scard the crap out of me...I could have killed you! gonk
i thought it was empty gonk but thanks for stopping anyway
Not a problem. Would hate to get my bathing pool bloody...well tonight anyways... wink *she laughed and settled back on the edge of the small pool and rested her back on the soft mosses as a viper slithered over her shoulders*
watches the serpent for abit before his gaze returns to her and he lays back more enjoying the heat "Mmmmm."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:40 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*Surfaces again with a gasp, pushing her wet hair from her face, and blinking back water from her eyes*
eek Hello Nautula....
*Growls louldy in surprise, and heads for your throat....then pauses mid strike* Korune?.....*She then sinks back into the water to her neck and groans* You scard the crap out of me...I could have killed you! gonk
Not a problem. Would hate to get my bathing pool bloody...well tonight anyways... wink *she laughed and settled back on the edge of the small pool and rested her back on the soft mosses as a viper slithered over her shoulders*
watches the serpent for abit before his gaze returns to her and he lays back more enjoying the heat "Mmmmm."
*giggles as the snake nips her neck on the way past and watches you* I take it you like my spring? *she playfully splashes you*  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:43 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
Not a problem. Would hate to get my bating pool bloody...well tonight anyways... wink *she laughed and settled back on the edge of the small pool and rested her back on the soft mosses as a viper slithered over her shoulders*
*giggles as the snake nips her neck on the way past and watches you* I take it you like my spring? *she playfully splashes you*
abit *eyes widen as theres a bright flash and he turns into his human form and jumps out the tub looking around* where am i?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:47 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
Not a problem. Would hate to get my bating pool bloody...well tonight anyways... wink *she laughed and settled back on the edge of the small pool and rested her back on the soft mosses as a viper slithered over her shoulders*
abit *eyes widen as theres a bright flash and he turns into his human form and jumps out the tub looking around* where am i?
*Her eyes narrow and she slowly steps out of the small lagoon, ferns brushing against her body as steam dances around her* Korune....It's ok sweets...  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:50 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*Her eyes narrow and she slowly steps out of the small lagoon, ferns brushing against her body as steam dances around her* Korune....It's ok sweets...

starts to calm down* ok...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:59 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula

*She holds her hand out to him and smiles, her eyes glowing softly, water dripping over her body as she kneels to pick up her robe*Do you remember where you are?  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:05 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula

*She holds her hand out to him and smiles, her eyes glowing softly, water dripping over her body as she kneels to pick up her robe*Do you remember where you are?
"Vaguely....we're in the bath house right? Thats what it looks like atleast."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:14 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula

*smiles and slips her robe on, and looks at you* Well, we're outside the bathhouse..in the natural springs....my spot...but yes.  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:23 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula

*smiles and slips her robe on, and looks at you* Well, we're outside the bathhouse..in the natural springs....my spot...but yes.
"I see....nice place.....*takes a small step back seeing the snake* real nice  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:28 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula

*Sighs, seeing your fear and kicks the snake aside and heads to a nearby bench where the moonlight streams in through a gnarled willow tree*  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:36 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*Sighs, seeing your fear and kicks the snake aside and heads to a nearby bench where the moonlight streams in through a gnarled willow tree*
frowns* i really dont like it when im like this  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:39 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
smiles* i really dont like it when im like this
*laughs quietly as she runs her fingers through her wet hair* Humans can be fun too.  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:40 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*laughs quietly as she runs her fingers through her wet hair* Humans can be fun too.
really now? and how is that  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:48 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
Your fear excites me Korune....*She said as the moon glinted off an ivory fang*  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:50 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
Your fear excites me Korune....*She said as the moon glinted off an ivory fang*
eek *scoots away some seeing the fang*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out