Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Welcome to 3G! Rules, Site and Staff Info are here!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight-Your NightMare~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:56 pm
Thank you sincerely for accepting me into your grammar guild. I look forward to having intelligent conversations with you all. I'm very excited to be here. xd Yay! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:05 pm
Like everyone eles, Thank-you for accepting my request to join.
I'm looking forward to talking to people who have respect for the English Language! ^-^

GiftNinja xD

Ghurdrich

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:13 am
Hmm.. It seems that I should make an introductory/Gratitude post; everyone else is, so here goes:
I would like to extend my thanks to the leader(s?) of the guild for accepting me. I'll just put it out there, but anyone who wishes to begin an intelligent conversation is free to pm me if he/she so desires. Fear not my use of large words, for I am just like anyone else! blaugh
Yep, If there's one thing I pride myself on, it's my english skills. But I digress. Once more, my thanks for accepting me, and P{erhaps I'll be seeing you around.

pirate That means you! pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:11 am
Thank you for letting me in, was my request long enough? mrgreen  

Obito Sharingan Uchiha

W h e e l

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:52 pm
I can't remember what I put in my request...but thanks for letting me in! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:38 pm
I am so happy to be a part of this. I was looking through the Chatterbox and Welcome to Gaia forums just now, and I could feel my brain melt.

'Twas very sticky and messy. Got all over my keyboard, too.

In order to keep our brains whole and keyboards clean, we must eliminate the 'txt tlk' and 'n00b tlk'! It is our obligation as literates!

The Littlest Mermaid

.The.Cheshire.Catt.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:22 pm
Ah, I was finally accepted. Thank you so much for letting me join this guild. Other forums, even the roleplaying ones I'm found so commonly on, were beginning to drive me insane. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:17 pm
Because of you...

Thank you for lettin' me join. At times I might be just a wee bit hyper, so I forwarn you. o.o;
~*[Typo] was here.*~

...I am afraid.

Typie

Tregatry.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:56 pm
Yay!

Thank you kindly for allowing us all to gather suchly. I like it when people can adhere to at least the bare minimums of grammar, and like it even more when people surpass that immensely.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:46 am
Good morning, all.

I wanted to add my thanks for accepting my request and allowing me to be a member of this guild. I've been on Gaia for perhaps a month at this point, and the shorthand was driving me bats**t. Thank you, oh Mod & Crew, for providing a bastion of sanity among the lazy and insane.

(That's not to say that we're not insane, mind you. Just, perhaps, less visibly so. blaugh )

Again, thank you, and I hope to see all of you around!  

Kiarrh

Healing Rain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:40 am
Hello, like everyone who came here, I would like to say thank you for accepting me into your guild. I will try to be active as I am in a few guilds. I am hoping that I will make new friends and have a lot of fun and a memorable experiance here. Thank you for your time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:24 pm
Yellow. 3nodding

Thank you for accepting me. I'm delighted. I must confess, I AM a bit of a grammar/spelling/English-in-general Nazi, but I'll try to hold off... xd Thank you once again!

Sol  

SolitaireAikanaro

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:25 pm
[Moving my Intro to the APPROPRIATE thread. redface ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:45 pm
Hello! I'm new to the guild! biggrin I've always enjoyed literature, spelling, and grammar! I'm thinking about being an English teacher when I'm older! 3nodding I was in two spelling bees, I won the class bee twice, but then I lost in the school one, so i'm not really that great. sweatdrop Anyway, nice to be here! I fully support english and correct spelling/grammar, it really bugs me when i'll be browsing around Gaia and the n00bs will use "1337" and "txt-tlk". It annoys me like crazy. rolleyes  

crazymugglegirl

Chatty Shopper

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Twilight Enchanter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:11 pm
Oh my gosh...
Well, first off, I would like to thank the Academy for this award...
I'm kidding. I just wanted to thank whomever it may concern for accepting me into this guild. I hope that I can (finally) have a decent and understandable conversation with people online! I have never understood what "1337" means and all other such typing. Call me naive...I don't care. It's the truth.
With all do respect,
Myri

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas