Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Islam and Rape Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:32 am
Zaaki
Your wasting my time 3nodding

How so? I used legit quotes from Muslim sites and refuted them. You are the one that doesn't even bother to read through and take the time to actually debate.
Zaaki
I don't even wanto read it! Your too bad to explain, that's why u come with random people from google who said something

It's called research. Of course they're going to be saying something that's a bit beyond my explaining...They're scientists and researchers, delving into science that is deeper than what I know, but can still get a general understanding about!I do not claim to know everything. Therefore I scroll the internet, looking for legit sources of information that matches what I'm looking for. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, nor does it undermine my intelligence.
Zaaki
Maybe they are right 3nodding But still, a woman must wear hijab, and a non-covered woman still get gunha stressed

If something is probably right through science and years of research and it contradicts the Qur'an...you're not going to accept it! Oh the logic!

You have failed to give adequate proof with that. You are repeating yourself. Therefore I conclude that there is no real reason for this logic.

Zaaki
1. You don't know Mistekreuz! He once made posts! And they are the real facts!

Real facts about Muslim theology is different than real facts about life from what I've seen come from your posts.
I don't pretend to claim I know everything about Islam.
Zaaki
Even they were too big, i somethimes still keep reading his posts, because they were interresting and full of points and facts!

All you're doing is talking without making any real point or providing evidence for your discussion. Show me a link or something.

Zaaki
He also told me, not to belive in everything i read!

Yet you read the Qu'ran and swear by it. rolleyes

Zaaki
. Islam is logic, and it gives sence about this world

Not to everybody else.

Zaaki
I don't understand your cawboy english!

I was speaking in perfect english. You on the other hand.... rolleyes
Psst...it's cowboy, not cawboy. You are only showing your pettiness when you stoop to this level.

Zaaki
But the qur'an have special teachings that we humans were not aviable to figureout that time!

Like....?
Zaaki
4. Science can't disprove Islam!
Why?

Anything that claims to be infallible and makes false scientific claims deserves to be disproved, especially when followers take it literally

Zaaki
And i'm not talking about that some guy proffes that the world came by a big bang! Cause that ain't proff!

Then why believe that Allah created the earth first when researchers have proved that is NOT THE CASE? It's not just the big bang theory, it's science observations of the universe that support the big bang theory far more than what the Qu'ran states.
Zaaki
5. I don't wanto read it, but i readed 1 chapter of it!

And you complain about my english rolleyes

Zaaki
Quote:
(Quran- 79:27-30): Are you the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built ? He raised the height thereof and ordered it; and He has made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morning thereof. And after that, He spread (flattened) the earth.

I gotta eat! The food gets cold! And what does this have to do with this topic?

Apparently you are lazy and lack reading skills. I pointed out that this last sura, passage, whatever, claims that God FLATTENED the earth. The earth is not flat. There are many, many pieces of evidence that support that THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT.
Therefore, the Qur'an is wrong. And not infallible.

I put those quotes up for a reason. You dared me to show you stuff that would disprove what is in the Qu'ran. I did, and you act like a little kid, throwing a temper tantrum instead of actually looking at what I quoted and used and creating an actual line of reason why my sources of wrong.

Which brings me to wonder how good of a Muslim are you, if you can't even actually defend your Qu'ran's infallibility without acting like a blithering idiot.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:12 pm
Lølz... While writting this is closed the window stressed It was up, ctrl, alt ore something...

1. I already know it, why shall i debate it? I can give u my word, and then it's done! stressed

2. But i already know the right thing! And who can't go to google and write some lies?

3. Nothing can dis-prove Allah's words! stressed

4. But he knows it! And i kinda belive in what he tells 3nodding

5. Do u whant me to find his posts, and copy the link, then make a url for u? Go to the Islamic Community, there u can find his post easilly! And u can surely find some of his posts in this guild too! But they are rare... I only know that post he posted to me and tassan at main!

6. That's because it's told by Allah, not some random stuff from google!

7. *Not to those who diden't read the qur'an!

8. Well... Cow woman, talk it soo i understand 3nodding

9. Safe sex, health care!

10. Infallible? literally? Well... Try to disprove Islam! Witch is proberly not possible!

11. But the qur'an is the prove!

12. I am not from a english country! And my english is still very UNDERSTANDING!

13. Aha soo u think that's a prove? I guess u don't know what is the meaning of it.

Maybe Allah placed the Earth? I mean spread, can mean allot! stressed That's a bad argument!  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:26 pm
Zaaki

1. I already know it, why shall i debate it? I can give u my word, and then it's done! stressed

No you don't know it, otherwise you'd give a better defense for your faith. Your word has no merit, because you give no support for your words!
Zaaki
But i already know the right thing! And who can't go to google and write some lies?

That is why when you do research...you examine the evidence. It's not rocket science rolleyes I've taken classes and done research, so I know how to evaluate a website's credentials. Most of my stuff came from colleges and universities, not run of the mill websites spewing out hate.
If I wanted to put up lies, I'd go to fundamentalist Muslim and Christian websites. Which I didn't.
Zaaki
Nothing can dis-prove Allah's words! stressed

If they go against the laws of science, then yes.
Zaaki
Do u whant me to find his posts, and copy the link, then make a url for u? Go to the Islamic Community, there u can find his post easilly! And u can surely find some of his posts in this guild too! But they are rare... I only know that post he posted to me and tassan at main!

I want you to do your own stuff and think for once in your own life. The only reason why I referenced my sources from google is because i needed support for what i was talking about. Evidence.
Zaaki
That's because it's told by Allah, not some random stuff from google!

rofl
random stuff...your Allah can't even get science right and you talk to me about "random stuff" on google?!

If it was truly random, then nothing I presented to support what I talked about would actually connect with what I was trying to say.
I took this off of scientists and scientific studies...not at random.
Zaaki
*Not to those who diden't read the qur'an!

I read enough to make me vomit when I realized certain sects took this literally.
Zaaki

9. Safe sex, health care!
Give me a quote!
Zaaki
Infallible? literally? Well... Try to disprove Islam! Witch is proberly not possible!

I have taken certain passages and have shown that it is literally impossible for it to be true. And I have more I can show as well. You have yet to provide counter evidence. Instead, you continue your senseless babbling.
Zaaki
But the qur'an is the prove!

rofl yeah, you wish. Do you want me to pull out some more passages that I can prove to be 100% false?
Zaaki
13. Aha soo u think that's a prove? I guess u don't know what is the meaning of it.

Then tell me oh wise one rolleyes what is the true meaning?
Zaaki
Maybe Allah placed the Earth? I mean spread, can mean allot! stressed That's a bad argument!

Then tell me how it could be better. Or should we start over? I can give you more false"scientific" information that the Qu'ran provides and prove that it is wrong. Including MEDICAL information.
As well as mathematical calculation and errors. Yes....I think we should start over, because all you're going to blather about is how i took random sites from google like a blithering idiot.

So, on to round 2 of why the Qu'ran is false in some areas.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm
The Qu'ran is MEDICALLY INACCURATE:
Quote:
[86:6-8] So let man consider of what he is created.
He is created of a gushing fluid,
Which issues forth from between the loins and the breastbones.

He is created from a drop (of sperm) emitted-- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs. (Qur'an 86:6-7)

Apparently Allah needs a review on where sperm is made in the male body. lol (psst, its in the testes that this happens)
Here is something from a University
Male Anatomy 101
Here is something from a medical encyclopedia:
Look it's not connected where the Qu'ran says it does!
Here is something from a medical center that has medical information online:
sperm production continued
These were from three different sources that all said the same thing: it [sperm] production is done in the testes, not where the Qu'ran says it is done. God needs to get back to homework on creation reproduction, if we're to interpret the Qu'ran as you believe.

-----

Next: God fails at math
Quote:

(Quran-41:9): Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days?
(Quran- 41:10): He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS
(Quran-41:12): So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in two days

[41:10] Say, 'Do you really disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two days?
[41:11] He placed therein firm mountains rising above its surface, and blessed it with abundance, and provided therein its foods in proper measure in four days - alike for all seekers.
[41:13] So He completed them in the form of seven heavens in two days, and He revealed to each heaven its function.

Okay, now for some simple math!
2 (for earth) + 4 (for nourishment) + 2 (for heavens) = 8 days; and not 6 days
....didn't God create the earth in....6 days/periods?

Quote:

(Quran-7:54): Your guardian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
(Quran-10:3): Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
(Quran- 11:7): He it is Who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
(Quran-25:59): He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

[7:55] Surely, your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six periods
[10:4] Verily, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods
[11:8] And He it is who created the heavens and the earth in six periods
[25:60] He Who created the Heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six periods

Maybe God just needed to use a calculator, because he didn't do so hot on the inheritance law bit, either.

Read the following Qu'ran quotes carefully:
Quote:
[4:12]...a male shall have as much as the share of two females; but if their be females only, numbering more than two, then they shall have two-thirds of what the deceased leave

and this (still part of 4:12 AND part of 4:13)
Quote:
if there be one, she shall have half.
And his parents each of them a sixth of the inheritance, if he have a child, but if he have no child and his parents be his heirs, then his mother shall have a third; and if he has brothers and sisters, then his mother shall have a sixth, after the payment of any bequests he may have bequeathed or of debts. Your fathers and your children; you know not which of them is more beneficent to you. This fixing of portions is from Allah. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.
[4:13] And you shall have half of that which your wives leave, if they have no child; but if they have a child, then you shall have a fourth of that which they leave, after the payment of any bequests they may have bequeathed or of debts. And they shall have a fourth of that which you leave, if you have no child; but if you have a child, then they shall have an eighth of that which you leave, after the payment of any bequests you may have bequeathed or of debt.

Quote:
[4:177] They ask thee for a decision. Say, 'Allah gives His decision concerning 'Kal›lah. If a man dies leaving no child and he has a sister, then she shall have half of what he leaves; and he shall inherit her if she has no child. But if there be two sisters, then they shall have two-thirds of what he leaves. And if the heirs be brethren - both men and women - then the male shall have as much as the portion of two females

Translation: When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:12] and 1/8 for the wife [4:13] which adds up to more than the available estate. A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:12], 1/4 [wife, 4:13] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:177], which again adds up to 15/12 of the available property. In these verses above one can see the total property after adding all distributed parties adds up more than the available property, i.e., totals become more than 1 which are: 1.125 and 1.25.
...I think somebody needs a calculator. surprised

All the top qu'ran quotes at the top of each quoted qu'ran section is from random sites that i dug the passage off of. All the later /lower
sections I found here: http://www3.alislam.org/index.jsp

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:00 am
1. I don't need to tell umore than the truth 3nodding

2. Well... People can just hack a islamic website, and write some crap! And i belive more in Mistekreuz, than some random people in google!

3. It's impossible! Don't u get it? wink

4. I don't need evidence! SINCE MY WRITTINGS ARE THE EVIDENCE!

5. I can waste 2 hours, and go and check your links! Witch i don't wanto! I don't really care, cause i know it already! I can inform u what i know, but i don't wanto waste my life checking links.

6. Read it in arabic, and read it in english. IT ALL!

7. I don't have time, and i don't have te qur'an! GO and read it yourself!

8. Don't show me soo much, just show me 1 litlle of your soo called profe! I don't have time for all that at the momment!

9. No, not some! But please 1.

10. I haven't readed the whole qur'an, and i don't know that much arabic! Soo i can't answer exacly the meaning 3nodding But i can come with a litlle example!

11. No! The qur'an is not false! And there is some stuff that we humans don't understand!

Example there was this story where some people in the times of Noah,(maybe it was Noah) were in a big mountain, and it tock them days to come down!

Did u think about that humans, those times were smaller? Did u know that Adam and Eva diden't look like we do now? I think i readed in a hadith that people who come from paradise looked diffrent, and people from hell looked diffrent! And that when they came to this world, they still looked like they were from paradise! I AINT SURE ABOUT IT, I THINK I READED IT!

Though, people were diffrent that time, and maybe the mountain was also diffrent tthat time, soo that is maybe why it tock them soo loong time to come down of the mountain!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:03 am
Translation: When a man dies, and is leaving behind three daughters, his two parents and his wife, they will receive the respective shares of 2/3 for the 3 daughters together, 1/3 for the parents together [both according to verse 4:12] and 1/8 for the wife [4:13] which adds up to more than the available estate. A second example: A man leaves only his mother, his wife and two sisters, then they receive 1/3 [mother, 4:12], 1/4 [wife, 4:13] and 2/3 [the two sisters, 4:177], which again adds up to 15/12 of the available property. In these verses above one can see the total property after adding all distributed parties adds up more than the available property, i.e., totals become more than 1 which are: 1.125 and 1.25.
...I think somebody needs a calculator.

Soo the qur'an got mathematiks? And i don't underdstand exacly, but maybe they got a larger part of it 3nodding A larger part of what it is 3nodding  

Zaakii

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:23 am
Zaaki
1. I don't need to tell umore than the truth 3nodding

Sweet. You don't need me to tell you more about how false the Qu'ran is. okay!
Zaaki
Well... People can just hack a islamic website, and write some crap! And i belive more in Mistekreuz, than some random people in google!

Which is why I have different quotes from the Qu'ran. I compared from all sorts of sites.
Only one section has google stuff. People don't lie about medical health; there's too much of a risk from being sued. Doctors support this...are you going to claim that doctors are in the wrong too because the Qu'ran is "right"?
The other part is mathematical error in the Qu'ran. I did not use google except to find different quotes of the same passage. Therefore, even if I used stuff from jacked Muslim sites, it would have been checked by a Muslim site given to me from Phoenixia, who is a good Muslim.
Zaaki
4. I don't need evidence! SINCE MY WRITTINGS ARE THE EVIDENCE!

Yes, your writings are evidence of yours stupidity and ignorance.
Zaaki
5. I can waste 2 hours, and go and check your links! Witch i don't wanto! I don't really care, cause i know it already! I can inform u what i know, but i don't wanto waste my life checking links.

I made sure the links had pictures, so it wouldn't take as long. I only had 4 links in total, and the longest one was the source of my true Qu'ran quotes. It's not a lot. Don't blame me for your laziness.
Zaaki
. Read it in arabic, and read it in english. IT ALL!

I don't read Arabic. I compared English translations. And if you hardly understand Arabic as it is, I don't think you're in any position to chastise me.
Mini_Angel_1994
I don't have time, and i don't have te qur'an! GO and read it yourself!

I did read the Qu'ran online. You can too.
A muslim home without a Qu'ran? Lame excuse.
And I didn't post the entire Qu'ran. I posted quotes.
Zaaki
8. Don't show me soo much, just show me 1 litlle of your soo called profe! I don't have time for all that at the momment!

The time it took you to type this garbage would have been equal to looking at a couple of pictures and do simple math. I don't require an immediate response. There is nothing wrong in taking your time to reply in a coherent, intelligent fashion.
Zaaki
I haven't readed the whole qur'an, and i don't know that much arabic! Soo i can't answer exacly the meaning 3nodding But i can come with a litlle example!

I haven't either. But again, I haven't posted the entire Qu'ran, just passages. I even highlighted sections of discrepancy on how many days it took for God to create the earth. It's a small, short section that's easy to read. I'll re-post it and we'll focus on one set of quotes, since showing you more quotes from different sections seems to overwhelm your brain.
Zaaki
. No! The qur'an is not false! And there is some stuff that we humans don't understand!

Like....? If you're going to make a claim in your own words, be prepared to explain where you got the idea.

Zaaki
Example there was this story where some people in the times of Noah,(maybe it was Noah) were in a big mountain, and it tock them days to come down!

People live in a big mountain, of course it's going to take them a long time to get down. It takes a long time to get down Mount Everest, even with all the technology that people have today.

Zaaki
I think i readed in a hadith that people who come from paradise looked diffrent, and people from hell looked diffrent! And that when they came to this world, they still looked like they were from paradise!
There's nothing amazing about people who look different from Hell than from Paradise.
Hell is a place of torture and punishment.
Paradise is a place of rewards.
This is not amazing info.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 am
God fails at math
Quote:

(Quran- 41:10): He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS

[41:10] Say, 'Do you really disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two days?
[41:11] He placed therein firm mountains rising above its surface, and blessed it with abundance, and provided therein its foods in proper measure in four days - alike for all seekers.
[41:13] So He completed them in the form of seven heavens in two days, and He revealed to each heaven its function.

Quote:

(Quran-7:54): Your guardian-Lord is Allah who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
(Quran-10:3): Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and earth in Six Days
(Quran-25:59): He Who created the heavens and earth and all that is between, in Six Days

[7:55] Surely, your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six periods
[10:4] Verily, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods
[25:60] He Who created the Heavens and the earth and all that is between them in six periods

Really now, which is it? Did God create in 8 days or 6 days?

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Britomartis-the-Valiant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:41 pm
Zaaki
Read it in arabic, and read it in english. IT ALL!

Zaaki
I haven't readed the whole qur'an, and i don't know that much arabic!

Why are you telling her to read the Qur'an when you haven't read it all? Is this a little hypocritical?
Zaaki
I don't have time, and i don't have te qur'an! GO and read it yourself!
I'm sure there are versions of the Qur'an available to read online. Also, many libraries have a copy in the U.S., so perhaps they may also in the country where you live? What do you mean that you don't have the time to read your holy book? =o
Zaaki
No! The qur'an is not false! And there is some stuff that we humans don't understand!
So humans don't understand parts of the Qur'an. Why do you recommend her to read it if she likely won't understand?
Zaaki
I don't need evidence! SINCE MY WRITTINGS ARE THE EVIDENCE!
Zaaki, you haven't read the whole Qur'an, not even in English (when the correct version is in Arabic) and you say that there are parts humans don't understand. How can it be that your writings are evidence?

I'm not necessarily against you. I just can't help but agree that since you haven't read the Qur'an, much less studied it, you should post quotes from Islamic scholars to back up what you say. It's really helpful, because we can know what is the accepted belief and not just your opinion. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:47 pm
Ratri_Cat

Really now, which is it? Did God create in 8 days or 6 days?

Why couldn't the two days spent creating the earth be part of the four days for the mountains, blessings, life, and nourishment? ninja  

Britomartis-the-Valiant

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:58 am
TO RATRI

1. Some people just don't understand!

2. I am still right!

3. And u are calling me stupid and ignorant?

4. If i can use soo loong time in your reply's, then how long whill your links thake?

5. It is u who is chastising(what ever it means) me, and i and saying anything wrong about the qur'an right? It is u, and that is why it is u! Then it is u who have no possition in your blame when u dont understand it!

6. I do not have it IN ENGLISH!

7. This is a lame discussion, and i am too much worth to waste my life in that!

8. I whill read that creation thingy, later!

9. We humans are too stupid, and can't match Allah! Maybe we are also too stupid to understand the mathematiks! Example many humans are too stupid to realize that Allah have always ben here always!

10. But people says that it is a very litlle mountain! Cause they are too stupid to realize that world were diffrent, and that time humans, were not like they are these days, witch is the main reason!

11. It is a information that people were diffrent, and that the world was diffrent too! And we people was not there, and we are also too stupid to understand everything!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:09 am
TO BRITOMARTIS!

1. Because she is critising the qur'an, even though she don't know it!

2. Do not answer, when u don't know the whole discussion! The qur'an is important and we must read it! But i don't have time to answer stupid questions, soo ask something better! And it is not free!

3. Godly mathematik's are not the same as for humans! And the world was diffrent!

Example i heard 1 day in hell, is like 1 year here! IT WAS DIFFRENT!

4. I don't have any reasons to give any credit's of where ever i got my info from!

Maybe a jinn is telling me this, maybe a angel, maybe i got special powers that makes my writings true!

It's not your buisness wink But when i tell something, then it is recomendly right! And a muslim must not lie!

And i got my info from Imam's, parrents, qur'an... And basically i got it from Allah! And i don't know everything, but what i don't know, i kinda try to figureout.  

Zaakii

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:31 am
Ratri_Cat

Next: God fails at math
Quote:

Quote:

Maybe God just needed to use a calculator, because he didn't do so hot on the inheritance law bit, either.

Truely Ratri, think before you make a statement!

In those 4 days: Allah created the earth + the nourishment and measurement ( ETC. )

You can't count 2, two times. That means:

4 days ( For creating the earth + measurements and nourishment ) + 2 days ( For the heavens ) = 6 days.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 am
Alsalam Alaykum
Firstly It is important to remember that the words ‘yaum’ and ‘ayyam’ (day and days) are not used in the Qur’an always to mean a 24-hour period. The day could be as long as 1000 years (Al-Hajj 22:47) or 50,000 years (Al-Ma`arij 70:4) or more.

We should not say that Allah created the Heavens and the Earth in 6 X 24 Hours. Only Allah knows the length of the days of His creation. However, there is a Divine wisdom in mentioning 6 days and this, it seems to us, to indicate order and gradation in the creation. It also points to the power of Allah as well as His Mercy that He gave His creation this time. Everyday of the week we should thank Allah and at the end of the week we should express even more thanks and plan for the next week.

and These six days may be referring to six spans of time that are known to Almighty Allah alone or six periods that has nothing to do with the solar system or to six stages that has elapsed and with whose length we are not acquainted.

Wasalam ~ ~

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out