Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:40 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Shinji ran a hand through his hair and cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, I know" He said, grinning playfully. He hugged her back and sat down. "Now, answer me this, What are you guys doing here and how long are you staying?"

Sabu winked rougishly. "You don't think I would miss the day when my daughter and favorite pupil's son graduated from the academy eh?"
The older woman, Sabu's wife Chiyo, smiled. "As for how long we're staying, not very. Infact they don't even know we left yet. It's hard for a village's Kage to get away you know."
Mai grinned. "Well sit down, there is plenty of stew for all. And you're both welcome to stay as long as you like."
"Did you know that the position for Hokage is open? I wonder who'll be the next one." Sora said, bowing as he left the table. "I'm going to practice my jutsu, If anyone wants me I'll be outside!"
Shinji watched his son leave the the room. "Anyway..." Shinji said throwing the files for his mission on the table. "I have to look for this guy. Chombimitsu. Geku or something. Missing nin, I guess, the council won't tell me much on him. Oh and get this, they believe Kyouryoku is still alive, they want me to look for him too, damned noobs," Shinji said, taking a sip of sake.

Mai dropped a dish and it shattered on the ground.
"Did you say Geku? He was..." Tears rolled down her face and she ran out of the room. Chiyo got up and followed her out of the room. Sabu looked concerned.
He turned to Shinji. "What was that about? Is she alright?"
Shinji looked off. As if trying to remember something. "Oh s**t! Thats right! Geku was the slime that killed her mother!" Shinji said with a spark of anger flickered in his eyes. "I'm going out!" Shinji said putting his konoha flack-jacket over his yukata.

Sabu was at his side in an instant. "I'll join you. You never know when you'll need the help."
Shinji grinned. "Thanks, old-timer"

"Why is dad gone?" Sora asked his crying mother. "Did he leave you? Is that why you're crying" Sora asked as he climbed onto her lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:46 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"Did you know that the position for Hokage is open? I wonder who'll be the next one." Sora said, bowing as he left the table. "I'm going to practice my jutsu, If anyone wants me I'll be outside!"
Shinji watched his son leave the the room. "Anyway..." Shinji said throwing the files for his mission on the table. "I have to look for this guy. Chombimitsu. Geku or something. Missing nin, I guess, the council won't tell me much on him. Oh and get this, they believe Kyouryoku is still alive, they want me to look for him too, damned noobs," Shinji said, taking a sip of sake.

"Did you say Geku? He was..." Tears rolled down her face and she ran out of the room. Chiyo got up and followed her out of the room. Sabu looked concerned.
Shinji looked off. As if trying to remember something. "Oh s**t! Thats right! Geku was the slime that killed her mother!" Shinji said with a spark of anger flickered in his eyes. "I'm going out!" Shinji said putting his konoha flack-jacket over his yukata.

Sabu was at his side in an instant. "I'll join you. You never know when you'll need the help."

"Why is dad gone?" Sora asked his crying mother. "Did he leave you? Is that why you're crying" Sora asked as he climbed onto her lap.

Mai began to sob even more when she saw that she was confusing her son. Chiyo rubbed her back with one hand to soothe her.
"No no, nothing like that Sora-chan." she said you the young nin. "Your mother just remembered something that she has been trying to forget."
Mai hugged Sora tight.
Kiko ran in. "Momma, I put the tea on like you asked."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:55 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Mai began to sob even more when she saw that she was confusing her son. Chiyo rubbed her back with one hand to soothe her.
"No no, nothing like that Sora-chan." she said you the young nin. "Your mother just remembered something that she has been trying to forget."
Mai hugged Sora tight.
"Don't cry, momma, it makes dad sad when you do!" Sora said into his mother, trying to hold back his tears. "Dad can summon a crab, so he will be okay on his mission!" Sora reassured himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:01 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Mai hugged Sora tight.
"Don't cry, momma, it makes dad sad when you do!" Sora said into his mother, trying to hold back his tears. "Dad can summon a crab, so he will be okay on his mission!" Sora reassured himself.

Mai finally began to compose herself. "Yes Sora-kun. You're right."
Chiyo smiled. "So your dad can summon a crab eh? Well how about this?"
She preformed a few hand seals and bit he thumb. "Summoning no jutsu." she said and hit he floor with her hand.
A cat appeared on the floor in a sitting position. It had a vest on and a Grass Village head protector around its neck.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:04 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Mai hugged Sora tight.

Mai finally began to compose herself. "Yes Sora-kun. You're right."
Chiyo smiled. "So your dad can summon a crab eh? Well how about this?"
She preformed a few hand seals and bit he thumb. "Summoning no jutsu." she said and hit he floor with her hand.
A cat appeared on the floor in a sitting position. It had a vest on and a Grass Village head protector around its neck.
"Kitty!" Sora yelled as he leapt of his mother, removing himself from all emotions. "How cute!" Sora said petting it slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:07 am
Silly Genji
"Kitty!" Sora yelled as he leapt of his mother, removing himself from all emotions. "How cute!" Sora said petting it slowly.

The cat blinked and looked at Sora. "Ah, you must be Sora-kun! Kiko has told me about you when she visited."
Kiko came in and giggled loudly. "It's Seii-chan!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:10 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

The cat blinked and looked at Sora. "Ah, you must be Sora-kun! Kiko has told me about you when she visited."
Sora fell back and felt his fore-head. "That cat. Is talking," Sora said, bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:14 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sora fell back and felt his fore-head. "That cat. Is talking," Sora said, bluntly.

Seii turned and grinned at Sora. "Yes I am. I am quite superior to your average house cat."
Chiyo grinned. "They really are getting big aren't they?"
Mai nodded. "I just wish my mother could have seen them. I miss her and my father so much you know."
Chiyo put her arm around Mai. "Well you still have plenty of people who are glad to have you."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:05 am
It was a beaten road, going through the dense forest. The leaves of the trees is diminishing the sunlight, but still, the figure in the black robe can see clear. He walked along quietly, silently.

Uchiha, Kenji; Son of Ryuujin, Ryuushin. Born from an Uchiha mother, brought up by a Ryuujin father. He learned many things, and has a close ties with his father. However, 10 years ago, when Kenji managed to reach the rank of Jounin, his father was murdered. On a killing rampage, he destroyed all those that were on the plot.

However, they maybe evil, but in the public eye, they were innocent men. "Innocent men.." Kenji snorted lightly on the thought of those he killed mercilessly. The Dragon within him, Raiouji, has helped him on his journies.

He walked along the beaten path... and he sensed someone's presence...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:11 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
It was a beaten road, going through the dense forest. The leaves of the trees is diminishing the sunlight, but still, the figure in the black robe can see clear. He walked along quietly, silently.

Uchiha, Kenji; Son of Ryuujin, Ryuushin. Born from an Uchiha mother, brought up by a Ryuujin father. He learned many things, and has a close ties with his father. However, 10 years ago, when Kenji managed to reach the rank of Jounin, his father was murdered. On a killing rampage, he destroyed all those that were on the plot.

However, they maybe evil, but in the public eye, they were innocent men. "Innocent men.." Kenji snorted lightly on the thought of those he killed mercilessly. The Dragon within him, Raiouji, has helped him on his journies.

"You can't fool me. I know you my brother." a voice sound through the trees. "You think you've won, but I know... I know..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:13 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"You can't fool me. I know you my brother." a voice sound through the trees. "You think you've won, but I know... I know..."

Kenji stopped in his tracks and he knew who it was. He didn't need Raiouji to yell him. "What do you want Ifuuki?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:25 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji stopped in his tracks and he knew who it was. He didn't need Raiouji to yell him. "What do you want Ifuuki?"

A head popped out of the brush. It was indeed Ifuuki, but she looked much worse for wear. Her face was smeared with years dirt and dried blood. Humus and other vegitation was stuck in her filthy hair. Her clothes were ripped and torn, and nearly unrecognisable.
"Brother? Is that you? Have you come to torment me again?" She laughed maniacly and stared at Kenji with crazy eyes. "I know its you brother. You think you've won..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:38 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

A head popped out of the brush. It was indeed Ifuuki, but she looked much worse for wear. Her face was smeared with years dirt and dried blood. Humus and other vegitation was stuck in her filthy hair. Her clothes were ripped and torn, and nearly unrecognisable.
"Brother? Is that you? Have you come to torment me again?" She laughed maniacly and stared at Kenji with crazy eyes. "I know its you brother. You think you've won..."

Kenji turned around and looked at Ifuuki, it looks like she's been through hell. "I'm not your brother, Ifuuki... He's dead." He started to walk to the bush, slowly, he felt a bit of pity for her; she must've been alone for the past 15 years.

He reaches her and then he slowly raised a hand, touching her cheek calmly, somewhat caressing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:56 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji turned around and looked at Ifuuki, it looks like she's been through hell. "I'm not your brother, Ifuuki... He's dead." He started to walk to the bush, slowly, he felt a bit of pity for her; she must've been alone for the past 15 years.

He reaches her and then he slowly raised a hand, touching her cheek calmly, somewhat caressing it.

Lightning quick, Ifuuki grabbed Kenji's hand and held it tight. "I know you brother. I know your tricks. You've been just out of my sight for a bit, but now you've shown yourself." Her wild eyes darted around her head sporaticly, she was obviously delusional. "Don't worry brother, I haven't left you. We are family. The ONLY family."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:00 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Lightning quick, Ifuuki grabbed Kenji's hand and held it tight. "I know you brother. I know your tricks. You've been just out of my sight for a bit, but now you've shown yourself." Her wild eyes darted around her head sporaticly, she was obviously delusional. "Don't worry brother, I haven't left you. We are family. The ONLY family."

Calmly, Kenji took his hand out of her grip, and then he put the same hand on her shoulder. "I have no tricks hidden. As you can see, I am here as a friend." Looking around, Kenji can hear a river off the distance. "Come... lets get you washed up."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff