Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Falthor: Tale of the Twin Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:33 pm
Dugage
"Aw you must be this Joa Boo they were talking about. Pleasure it is to meet you" Peter said bowing to him. Peter looked at the man and saw that he was just like all the other he saw here with no spefic special traits visable.

So they send a young guard captain to us first, well all is well that ends well I suppose.

((I was thinking of being like a colonial america, hence idea is like the last samurai cept for the part of buying guns and everything just kinda thats where we are and we are here to builds relationships like they were))

((that would makes sense...do you know the under plot here, like where this thread ends though... I like the idea it would be cool.))

"Yes sir, the powerful Joa Boo of his elite guard." Joa Boo replied opening a hand to the man, Peter, before him in a jester to shake.

"Have you yet been spoken of in battle here sir. I mean to say have you raised a weapon to any of his lordships people." Joa Boo was crisp and to the point.

Stay formal, just like they taught you and stick to the book this time...come on....just let them know they have to pay to see the Emperor...what a cruddy host he is any way. If I was the Emperor I would do a much better job of dealing with aliens.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:40 pm
Peter raised an eyebrow, "Spoken of in battle....raised a weapon," Peter laughed, "Why of course not that would be a horrible way to start dipolmatic negotations wouldn't it. Besides I would never just raise a weapon at someone for the hell of it, I would need a reason." Peter shook the mans hand and said, "But atlas I forget my manners, I am Peter Renfield of Guadmotto."

((yeah this is yours and Jakes backstory, I kinda had an Idea of making my guy turn into a werewolf at the end of this and come in as one of my Lt. in current day runeseeker.))  

Dugage

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Dugage
Peter raised an eyebrow, "Spoken of in battle....raised a weapon," Peter laughed, "Why of course not that would be a horrible way to start dipolmatic negotations wouldn't it. Besides I would never just raise a weapon at someone for the hell of it, I would need a reason." Peter shook the mans hand and said, "But atlas I forget my manners, I am Peter Renfield of Guadmotto."

((yeah this is yours and Jakes backstory, I kinda had an Idea of making my guy turn into a werewolf at the end of this and come in as one of my Lt. in current day runeseeker.))

((will he be joining the Dark Hand cause that would be so cool.))

"It is a pleasure to meet you Peter." Joa Boo said taking the hand and moving them together upward and then down. His face shown with a smile and broke eye contact, the kind of eyes that looked deep into the mind.

I guess things will be easier for me after all. Lets keep it this way.

"In that case you find me of favor and my ear is in your hands sir."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:18 pm
Peter laughed again as he let go of Joa Boo's hand, "Ear in my hand, well I am afriad I have not heard that expression before. So now what is it going to take to get to meet the Emperor, or do I have to do negoeations with you first?" Peter asked getting right down to business now, figuring their would be time to talk later since he was to stay here for a year to learn of their culture and show them some of theirs if possible.  

Dugage

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:53 pm
The group of ninjas had reached the Iga clan village finding that most of the other clans had made it. though the masters where all displeased when hearing of the destruction of the Tirai and Meika.

"Ace and Zalrin you two may go to the temple and pray for the souls of your fallen brothers and sisters. do not come out til you have gone through everyone and then finish a death ceremony for them. as for Salfos and Prowler take them to an inner room of the grand keep they have debrief when they finsih recovering. The masters of the remaining clans then went into a big chamber to meditate and think about there next move. They are to not be disturbed till they come out.

The other ninja tend to the wounded Meika that survived and began storing food that was brought and waiting for the masters decisions.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Dugage
Peter laughed again as he let go of Joa Boo's hand, "Ear in my hand, well I am afriad I have not heard that expression before. So now what is it going to take to get to meet the Emperor, or do I have to do negoeations with you first?" Peter asked getting right down to business now, figuring their would be time to talk later since he was to stay here for a year to learn of their culture and show them some of theirs if possible.

"The negotiations, Can't say these words mean much to our people. The Emperor has specific words and I am to repeat those to you. His majesty wishes a tribute be spent to his honor before any words should be spoken from either side. Other wise you are to speak to me." Joa Boo was quick again but not short with the man. He kept a solid smile at all times and looked back into Peters eyes as if reading his own thoughts.

The other men dispersed in a quiet and secret formation that to the naked eye could never be seen as a offensive maneuver. They where all great fighters but even better actors.

"This may not be your ways traveler. Do not take offense but know you could be making a very large division."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:07 pm
Peter laughed once more, "Tribute? That is all? Oh that is not a problem we are a rather wealthy country. hahahaha," he said in a deep laugh. "So what type of Tribute do you require? Guns? Gold? What?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:14 am
Ace and Zalrin emerged from the temple, having finished their duty to the dead. "Let's go check on Prowler and Salfos," Zalrin said, "we should see if they are okay, besides, they were the ones we were supposed to protect." They walked into the grand keep in search of the two young ninja.  

excaliburace

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:14 am
Dugage
Peter laughed once more, "Tribute? That is all? Oh that is not a problem we are a rather wealthy country. hahahaha," he said in a deep laugh. "So what type of Tribute do you require? Guns? Gold? What?"

"His kingship demands, or in better words requiers an offering of any or all of which you have spoken. To your wealth, let it be shared amoung his own and then he shal consider a confrence." Joa Boo's spirits rose within his words from the mans reply. He did not want to have to unsheith his weapon at this kind sir but would have to if they could not come up with the right offering. He moved about on the door step to the palace and nooded after
((get back to this latter))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:04 pm
Joa-Boo

"His kingship demands, or in better words requiers an offering of any or all of which you have spoken. To your wealth, let it be shared amoung his own and then he shal consider a confrence." Joa Boo's spirits rose within his words from the mans reply. He did not want to have to unsheith his weapon at this kind sir but would have to if they could not come up with the right offering. He moved about on the door step to the palace and nooded after
((get back to this latter))

Peter laughed and then thought for a moment, "Atlas I am afriad that not do I have resource to give thee for not I know to bring them. As for the other two, guns and money have I plenty as well as the knowlege to give to your lordship the Emperor. have I enough guns on me to spare as to field a 16 man line with 5 shots each. As well as the scolls and books on how to make more of shot and gun. Money have I 2000 gold coins to givest thee though not know I the worth here. Then have I a bag full of fabulous gems and jewelry that your lordship."  

Dugage

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:22 pm
"Let it be seen for all eyes to whiteness." Joa Boo called out with a relieved grin. The other samurai of his group moved in a formation to take up the offering and carried it back to the Emperor.

"Welcome Peter, our good new friends to Falthor. His lordship will be very pleased with your tributes and shall see you at once." Joa Boo directs his words with glee to Peter and hits him over the shoulder in a respectful way. "Call forward for a clear path to be made. Peter and his people bring us friendship and wealth."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:38 pm
"Oh and if posess you not the ability nor resoure to produce shot or gun we shall be glad to give you some more. Lets say 200 more guns and 2000 shot as....a friendship gift? Oh and unfortunately cannot I give you for free canon but for a modest fee of trade I can give you something unlike you have ever seen." Peter said laughing as all the people cleared out of the way for his men and Joa Boo as they walked through the streets, "Oh and willing I be to train some of your men to use the rifles I bring you."

(wow this is rather turning into last samurai set up lol)  

Dugage

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Koga returned to the Emperor with the head of the last Tirai master. throwing it on the floor to prove his worth he bowed.

"my lord i give you the head of one of the ninja clan leaders. my clan and i shall wait to dispatch the rest since Iga has called for a grouping of the clans. so if i wait to attack then it shall be much easier to eliminate all of them at once."

Then Joa-Boo and Peter come in. Fenrir came in from the side to stand by Koga and Peter was shocked at the massive Wolf which was as big as the grand doors to the hall. Koga stared into Peter's eyes showing hate and that you are lower than me scum. He then looked into Joa-Boo and had a certain discontent with the Guard but he then faced the emperor and bowed waiting for his majesties command.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:50 pm
Joa Boo breaks into the hall with pleasure at the fullest. he bows low to the ground and awaits for his majesty to acknowledge him and allow him to come closer. Peter and his men follow close behind with the tribute being sent in front of them by the rest of Joa Boo's men. There was a slight pause and the silence built discomfort in Joa Boo.

Oh crap, what did I do wrong. I'm sure I stuck to the Emperors words, sure of it. I really hate this.

"Come, please. Embrace my halls with your riches and I shall speak to what you want to hear." The Emperor said with haste and bent over his thrown to Koga. He whispered, "I want this done as quickly as possible. You see this gold, your men with thrive like pigs if you get this done for me. Get rid of those hopping scum form my holy place."

Joa Boo took the words as enter and led the rest closer to the thrown of Whatever his name is. Joa Boo bowed very low again and then stepped aside to announce Peter.

"This is Peter of the alien world. They have offered very gratefully to your thrown and ask to speak with you." Joa Boo's voice rang in the thrown room and he stepped closer to see what Koga and the other were doing.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:29 am
"very well my lord....Fenrir lets go." The massive wolf creature walked by the foreingers and snarling at them scarying all of them. then Koga walked by and stared at them and especially at Peter. "Foreigners...."was all that he whispered. Koga then leapt onto the back of Fenrir and they rode out and as they hit the soil a pitfall opened up and they bounded down the hole and as they disappeared the ground reshifted to how it was before. Koga then headed to his Clan's village to prepare.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff