Time for a spooky tale!!!
View Results

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:02 pm
At Dulcineo's response, it suddenly struck Faaiz that his prompt for attention must have seemed terribly bratty of him. He flushed. "…I thank you," he muttered, his eyes dropping to the floor angrily. How stupid of him.
He suddenly heard an angry shout from Kore, and glanced up to find that a drastic transformation had taken place. He raised an eyebrow. "…My goodness, Lady Kore! I may not have much of a mind in the realm of fashion [[Liar, you do too worry about such things!]], but anyone must realize that that outfit looks marvelous on you." He chuckled. "Why ever were you hiding it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:21 pm
Julius sighed and closed his eyes, rubbing his temples. "A long night indeed, my good sir. And I daresay Dulcy will become even more obnoxious now that he has met Chaos... I can just tell the two of them are going to get on well."

Dulcineo, meanwhile, was impressed with Chaos's nerve--and, of course, with Kore's fantastic garb, which went along so perfectly with that of her companions. He laughed. "My lady, your guardian is quite audacious--and yet I must confess I cannot blame him. You look positively stunning--which is not to say you do not usually, of course, but this is particularly notable. I must echo my brother's question here: why hide it?"  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:24 pm
A murderous glare was shot as Chaos by Kore as she sighed. Quickly, she snatched the cloak from Chaos and tried to cover herself with it. Kore cleared her throat as Chaos chuckled to himself, trying not to burst out laughing, "Because, my dear Dulcineo and Faaiz, I myself was waiting for the opprotune moment for me to unreveal my garb."

For the first time, Kore blushed when she heard the words of Dulcineo and Faaiz. Chaos' tail was swaying back and forth when he saw her blushing. She was quite cute to him. "My mistress, why hide such an extravagent body from the man you-" Kore glared at him even more murderously and growled, "That is NOTHING you shall say in public... especially in front of him..." she looked away from Chaos, whom was starting to feel guilt. It took a lot for a demon to feel guilt.

Cerberus was sighing alongside with Julius before he got the idea of food, since he heard Lady Taifallos mention ribs. "Come on Julius, shall we go and get food?" he offered his arm to him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:57 pm
Dulcineo smirked. "Goodness knows I know the value of waiting for the opportune moment. Chaos, you villain, you." Despite his joking, Kore's obvious anger concerned him, and he said to her, a bit more sincerely, "My dear lady, if it pleases you, I shall pretend it never happened. Neither the uncloaking nor whatever this gentleman may have been about to say."

Julius was immensely relieved to be offered a way out of whatever awkward situation may have been unfolding. With a rare smile, he took Cerberus's arm and nodded. "That sounds like an excellent idea."  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:10 pm
Chaos, knowing that he was in trouble, excused himself but being careful not to be far away from her. Kore sighed and went to Dulcineo and looked at him straight in the eyes. "I do appreciate the concern you are bestowing upon me but Chaos is right, I should take this thing off, after all, it for you..." she said as she turned away and started walking outside. She looked over her shoulder and nodded for him to follow her. Chaos gave his mistress her distance but stayed in range of her.

Meanwhile, as Cerberus and Julius made their way to the food, Cerberus' mouth slightly salivated. He noticed it when a few drops of it hit his hand. He wiped it away with his free arm out of embarrassment. "Sorry..." he said shyly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:27 am
The doors to the dining hall had opened before Taifallos had even taken notice. She and Lerina decided to sit together. The long outstretched dining table held a feast on its surface. The smell was intoxicating as she got closer. As her eyes danced around the room, watching and waiting for everyone to shift into their seats, a terrible figure came into view. No... It couldn't be... Could it? Tai's heart stopped when she thought she recognized Xander standing across the room... With him was a young woman. They too began to join the crowd. Tai tried to continue her shuffle without walking into anyone. When she got closer to the table she saw cards spread about, they read:

Elders & Mosquitos gathered to a ball,
One lost his head & took a nasty fall...

"What's that supposed to mean?" She mumbled, picking one up. She was mumbling in an attempt to channel this new found anxiety else where. Xander sat at one end of the table, the woman at another.  

Taifallos
Captain

-xander-prescot-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:35 am
"Good evening to you all." Xanders voice boomed aloud interupting the rhythmatic flow of conversation and laughter. "My name is Xander Prescot. Some of you know who I am. Some of you-" he paused, looking around the room, "do not..." His eyes narrowed, darkening into a black abyss. "It is I who invited you here. I am your host. Some of you are still unsure of why you recieved an invitation, but that is for later. Let us break bread and share with one another." He sat down resting a heavy hand on the arm of the chair. He looked the guests up and down thoroughly before resting them on the woman opposite.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:48 am
"Oh give it up Xander." She took a swig of her drink, "You don't even bother introducing me anymore. Typical." Her glass was put down with a loud thud. "I am Kalonice Van Tassel. And unlike Mr. Ego over here, I doubt any of you know who I really am." Her words were on the verge of slurring together. She seemed tired, over drawn for the night. "And as for you Lady 'Fallos, your mumbling won't get you anywhere. The words you read are some game Xandy has planned for the evening. Un-nn-neffessary," She had troubles saying the last word, "If you ask me. All a bunch of games. So let me ask all of you!" Her hand abruptly raised up, wrapped around the wine glass with one finger outstretched, pointing at the rest, "Why do you think you're here? Is it blackmail?" Some of the wine tossed up over the rim, "Maybe a secret, maybe an expose!" Kalonice began giggeling, "I suppose you could all be trading your fangs in for a beating heart!" She cackled, He knows I am!" Her lips found the edge of the glass and sucked at the red liquid before spewing out more words. "Maybe you're here for a murder!" Her giggeling continued...  

-kalonice-van-tassel-

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:57 am
"Xander!" Taifallos shot, "Is this true? Did you gather us here just to- just to- sell!- sell that ridiculous potion you've been working on. You won't touch the stuff with a forty foot poker, what makes you think we will!?" She fumed, "Insulting and absurd. Amazing they've let you live after all those horrible experiments went wrong! Those poor vampires! Nope- No way!- No how! And settle your... your... your concubine or whatever she is! I'd like to have dinner without bringing it up." Taifallos sat in her chair glaring at Xander.

He used to be something worth admiring, a scientist with great prospects. But now, to her he was just a monster.

((You guys are welcome to make up stories you've heard, just add on to the plot, etc etc... you can pretend to know these characters from elsewhere, make accusations or just listen intently until the next event takes place lol-))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:01 am
"I can see you've grown fond of me over the years Tai." He sarcastically replied, "I'll ignore that last comment. I'm not here to sell anything. I am here just get something. Something from all of you. An alibi. Now let's enjoy dinner, Miss Van Tassel is right, some of you do know why you're here. Shall we discuss that instead?" Xander began to cut into his ribs.  

-xander-prescot-

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:39 am
As Kore went outside before the man and woman came out to cause a scene, Chaos was still there and he found all of this... amusing. The demon smirked as he chuckled. "If you've come to get this 'something' from us, you will certainly not get it from my mistress unless my comrade and myself are dead, and trust me sir, the both of us don't die very easily..." he said the last part fiercely.

As Cerberus was eating, he heard the man as well, he was a canine after all. He dropped his rib from his mouth, cleaned his face and stood next to Chaos. "Anyone that threatens anything of my mistress shall not see the morning's light." he growled, his eyes were starting to glow even redder.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:18 pm
As Dulcineo followed Kore outside, he faintly heard statements from a couple of voices he didn't recognize, but he decided to worry about those later. For now, once they were out, he looked to Kore questioningly.

Julius, meanwhile, found that this mysterious pair and the unfolding scheme made him more than a little uneasy, but he was able to maintain outward composition as he spoke.
"You say, sir Prescott, that you seek an alibi. At the moment, I daren't ask for what, but I do wonder how we all are to figure in." His eyes and voice began to gain an edge, though it was almost unnoticeable. "That said, I must emphasize that, similarly to lords Cerberus and Chaos, I am not inclined to allow harm to come to those who are dear to me. Perhaps you will find that amusing? I cannot be sure. In any case..." He returned to the cool demeanor from moments before. "I would certainly welcome at least some level of explanation."  

Dulcineo

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:36 pm
Bella found a seat and slid in. No one had commented on her older appearance, although perhaps they were just being polite. Or, since some vampires were known to shapeshift, they assumed it was due to some newfound power of hers. Hmm.

Xander's experiments had been satisfactory as far as she was concerned, but others were not so lucky. She watched, interested to see Kalonice get into trouble. It was only a matter of time before the tension yielded some fun.

Something niggling at the back of her mind came to the forefront. No matter how secret, somehow, when more than two or three powerful creatures came together, they would find out. They would send their agents. No gathering was safe from their prying eyes and greedy hands. They were a menace to the supernatural world as surely they were to the mortal.

"Has anyone seen the underworld press corps show up?" she inquired.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:02 am
Both Chaos and Cerberus turned their heads to Bella and raised a brow. "How would you know about the Underworld Press Corps?" Chaos asked, his tail swaying in question.

Kore was still wearing the cloak when she went outside with Dulcineo. She turned to him and sighed. "My dearest friend, my dear Dulcineo, You are probably wondering why I brought you out here..." her green eyes met his.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:57 pm
Bella pouted at Chaos, I may look very young but I am a subscriber too! Even I know unlife is not all fun and games.

Belying her last statement, she said to Kore, It is so nice to see you again. Did you bring me anything? She looked hopefully up.  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff