Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Dark Moon (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Makoto blushed a little bit more and turned her head away, anything but looking at his eyes. "Of course nothing bad will happen, i always stay awake on my human nights, since my hearing and sense of smell will be dulled, I have to do something to stay alert. And, no offence, but you are still a stranger to me, the last one I trusted to keep watch while I slept, tried to kill me when I was sleeping. Lucky it wasn't my human night, but I don't trust people easily. I may be letting you close to me, but don't forget, one wrong move and I will kill you. Human or not, I have to survive."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:03 pm
"I understand you, don't worry about it, but I will stay awake with you then" he smiled and laid down at the fire and looked up at her from there "if you ever should have problem with sleeping, just wake me up, I'm used to be awake all night really, so it won't matter for me" he smiled softly at her and then placed himself as comfortable as he could "goodnight then, it was nice to meet you today"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:07 pm
Makoto stood up and removed her outer kimono shirt, she had a white one underneath. She walked over and placed it over him, "Just in case," she got up and went to the hay bed. She got up on it and laid on her back. She blinked her magenta eyes the spoke, "It was nice to meet you too..." she yawned a bit then closed her eyes. She may have looked asleep, but her ears were still twitching  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 pm
"Thanks for the shirt..." he said and then closed his eyes too. Though he did fall asleep and didn't hear a damn thing the whole night, he was tired, even though he was used to not sleep. His wounds had started reopening from the crash though, which wasn't good. He woke up suddenly with a great pain in his body "arrgh for christ sake..." he looked at his arms where the wounds had opened up and blood was running out of them now, it was itching, hurting and it had swollen up too "damn it...I thought I had healed it..." he whispered to himself, afraid to wake the girl, Makoto, from her sleep.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:17 pm
Makoto stirred a bit, her nose twitching, "Blood...I smell blood..." she opened her eyes and rubbed them looking at him, "I smell blood. Are you okay?" she pushed herself up and walked over to him, her nose practically leading her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm
"Yeah...yeah...I'm fine, just some small wounds that reopened from earlier, it's nothing....argh....big..really" he said with a forced smile and tried to keep that smile on so she would believe him in what he was telling her.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:23 pm
Makoto just shook her head, "No I smell a lot of blood. Do I need to bandage anything else? I have some medicine that helps with wounds."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 pm
He stopped hiding his arms and now every wound could be seen, and his bloody arms could be seen too "sorry...I thought I had closed them good enough with my magic...but apparently I was to weak at the moment to heal it perfectly..." he sighed and winced in pain again "damn it...you should just go back to sleep...I will survive this...besides, you need the sleep for tomorrow" he looked up into her eyes again and smiled, a painful, but soft smile.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:29 pm
She shook her head again, "No, I'll help get these wounds bound," she picked up her bandages and went back over to him. "I'm not leaving it to chance, I'm going to at least stop the blood flow," she tore some pieces with her claws and started applying them to his wounds. She looked fully awake and worked diligently.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:31 pm
He sighed and looked away "I'm sorry to be so much trouble..." he mumbled and kept looking away "maybe, I should just leave tomorrow..." he mumbled to himself again as he let her bandage his wounds on his arms now too.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:35 pm
Makoto shook her head again, "No, you are not any trouble. And with these wounds, you really should stay. If you left and a demon got even a wiff of one drop of blood from you, you'd be done for. I took some medicinal lessons one day on one of my human nights. No one would dare teach someone like me. No, because we're big dumb animals."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:37 pm
He turned his head to her and shook his head "no, your not a big dumb animal, at least not to me, I think your a beautiful creature that needs respect and love from other people, it's not fair for you to be treated like this, isn't there anyway to change it at all?" he asked her softly "I mean, come on, I know you can show the rest of the demons that your a great and sweet person" he smiled softly still.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:42 pm
She just shook her head, with a slight blush on her cheeks, "That won't win the demons over. Showing that I'm a 'sweet' person to them, they will know that I have a human heart. In this world, I don't belong to either side. Humans hate me because I'm a demons spawn and demons hate me because my blood has been tainted with human blood and weakened by my human heart. That will never change. I have to be one or the other, never both," she sighed as she kept applying bandages to him, "You see, my Mother was human, and when she saw what I was she killed herself. I was kicked out of my home and my Father banished me from his home too."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 pm
"Maybe you can't win over the demons and convince them that your good, but I know you can convince the humans, you have convinced me already, more than enough, and I can feel that I'm opening up more and more to you, just like my wounds" he joked a little "so believe me when I say it's possible and I'm going to help you with it okay? and I'm sorry to hear about your mom and dad, but with my help, it will all be good okay?" he asked with a small smile on his lips still.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:50 pm
Makoto gave him a small smile, "Well, there is no one like you. And, I think you should work on closing these wounds and not opening them more. I might resort to stitching those wounds and trust me, sowing with my claws, isn't pretty. And you're helping a lost cause, just focus on getting better and then I'll focus on getting you home. That is what you want isn't it?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff