Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:38 pm
Once again the baby reached her arms out to Sophie. The man holding her looked at Bella who looked at Carlise who looked at Sophie. "What?" She asked.

"Reneesme is very special. She's not like the rest of us. She is the daughter of Bella and Edward. They're married, I assure you. We live longer than humans. Bella is the newest vampire of the family. Reneesme can touch people and have them see her thoughts. For some reason, she wants to show you something. Is that alright?" Sophie looked back at Reneesme who still persisted in touching her. Sophie looked back at Carlise and slowly nodded. "Jacob can you please give Nessie to Sophie?" Jacob hesitated at first but passed her to Sophie. The baby touched her forehead and Sophie saw images from the past. Images that seemed to shock her. Finally Nessie put her hands down and stared at Sophie.

"Thanks.......uh.....Nessie." Sophie smiled a little. Nessie reached out for Carlise and Sophie passed her along. She touched his head and Carlise nodded.

"I agree." Edward nodded since he saw the same thing in his mind. "Come along. We'll leave them to talk." He told the others and left. "She wants you and Sophie to talk." Carlise whispered to Emmet but Sophie didn't hear him. Everyone left the room and Sophie continued to hug her knees.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:43 pm
Emmet didn't exactly like the idea of talking to her because he knew what it was probably going to be about. Emmet then frowned and stayed silent. He figured Sophie could start the converation that he knew he didnt even want to have.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 pm
The silence was killing her. She wanted to talk to him but she didn't know what to say. Finally she remembered what Nessie had shown her. "I'm sorry about your wife, Rosalie. I know it must have been hard. Probably still is." She paused as another thought occurred to here. There was something Carlise hadn't really explained. "Who are the Vultri?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 pm
Emmet frowned and then whispered. "They are basically vampire royalty. They control all the laws for our kind..... and they just wanted to be the only ones in power with no threats. We arent a threat to them, bu they dont understand that." he continued to whiper, his voice cacked a few times remembering the time in the fight in the meadow.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 pm
Sophie looked at the ground not really knowing what else to say. She wanted to comfort him more about his wife but she didn't know what to say. Sophie had lost her father by some 'accident' and she never knew why. Maybe now she could really know. "Do you think my father was killed by a vampire?" She asked in a whisper.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:53 pm
Emmet shrugged in response to her question. "I'm not sure, but I was guessing he did before. The way you discribed it, it sure sounded like your father was killed by a vampire. Actually..." he then sighed, saying the next sentence rather fast. "most vampires feed off humans because they taste better than animals."  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:04 pm
Sophie tensed and hugged her knees tighter. She looked at the ground still lost in thought. What more could she say? Suddenly, Sophie's head shot up when she heard a crash. A giant metal dog bowl skidded to halt almost right next to Sophie. "Ow! I didn't mean it Bella! It was a joke!" Jacob yelled from the other room. She heard Bella whisper something but couldn't hear the whole thing. "No, I'll get it." Jacob walked in the room with his arms int he air. "Ignore me, just passing through." He picked up the bowl and winked at Sophie before leaving and throwing the bowl. "Sorry Edward. I meant to through it at Bella. But nice catch by the way." Sophie looked back Emmet.

"Is Jacob a vampire too?" She asked quietly. Sophie heard a roar from the other room. It took a moment for her to actually recognize it as a laugh. Once again the bowl was smashed to the floor.

"I didn't say anything!" Jacob chuckled in the other room.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:03 pm
Emmet heard their whole conversation in the other room adn rolled his eyes. He felt irritable adn not up for a laugh at the time. He hadn't in a while actually. Emmet then sighed and said. "No, Jacob isn't a vampire...... but he is a werewolf. Sort of anyways. It not like you would probably invision werewolves to be. No full moon crisis or anything like that." he said, listening t everyone in the other room's stupidity.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:46 pm
"Forks is really an interesting place." She mumbled to herself Sophie was finally ready to get up and sat on the couch. Now that she wasn't freaking out, she couldn't help but admire their home. "You have a beautiful house." There was a pause before she continued. "So......how old are you? I mean really. If you don't mind me asking."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:56 pm
((im honestly not sure exactly and dont feel like looking it up b/c im lazy, so im gonna gues.....))

Emmet sighed, age didnt really matter at all to him anymore, i had no meaning. "Well, im about eighty years old." he smirked, waiting for her raction to an age that would seem almost ancient to humans.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:08 pm
(I looked it up and you were close. He's 93. I'll just change that in her reaction.)
Sophie eyes went wide. "93? Wow, my grandparents didn't even make it past 85." She mumbled to herself. "Well you look great for 93." She tried to smile. Sophie mentally slapped her head.
You idiot. She thought to herself.

"I mean not like you look bad as 18 but" Sophie was making her embarrassment worse. "I mean.......Oh I'm just going to stop talking now." Sophie could feel her cheeks burning as she tried to avoid his gaze.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:11 pm
Emmet couldnt help but to smile at her blush and confusion. "I know what you mean, dont worry.' he chuckled. It felt good to laugh again, he hadnt done it in so long.

((g2g extremly soon))  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 pm
(That's fine.)
Sophie looked up at his laughter. She had never heard him laugh even though she had known him for a day. No longer could she hear talking in the next room. Ever since he had laughed, the others went silent. "You have a nice laugh." She told him and then laughed at herself. "Sorry, I tend to say random things."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 pm
Emmet nodded. "Ya, I guess so." he sighed becoming his same self as before he laughed. He knew his family was going to comment on that later, after she left. He planned on egnoring their 'see, i told you you would recover eventually' nonsense. He felt h wasnt even close to being recovered, i was only one laugh.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm
The phone rang once and Carlise picked it up. He mumbled a few things and went back in the other room to talk to Alice. She walked back in with a small smile. "Your mom's at work, so you can go home now. I'll take you. But please don't tell your mom." Sophie nodded and Alice smiled. "Good. Come on. I'll take you home." Jasper walked down the stairs still not in a good mood.

"Sophie, I'm sorry I scared you. I was really hungry and I'm.....uh" He didn't want to continue since things were getting somewhat awkward for him. Sophie smiled and placed an arm on his shoulder. She then turned to Emmet and smiled as best she could. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"It's ok, Jasper. I forgive you." She smiled and Alice led her to her car. "Wow, nice ride." Sophie said when she got in. Alice smiled widely at her yellow Porsche. A few minutes Alice parked in front of her house. Sophie had to blink several times at the amazing speed she had gone. She was about to get out but Alice stopped her.

"Wait, Sophie. We have to talk. Just for a moment." Sophie closed her door and listened intently. "Rosalie was Emmet's love. Ever since we lost her, he hasn't been the same. Tonight, you made him laugh. It might have been only for a moment but we haven't heard his great laugh in over a year. I want to thank you and to tell you not to give up on my brother." Sophie looked at her with a confused expression. Alice smiled. "You'll learn in time."

"Ok, goodnight Alice." Sophie said and got out of the car. Like Alice had said, there was a note from her mother saying that she had been called into work. Sophie changed into her pajamas and climbed in her bed before going to sleep.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff