Reply Favorites
Favorite HP book! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RJ Hazelwood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:53 am
I think I like Prisoner of Azkaban best, since I love Lupin, but Order of the Phoenix has my favorite scenes. So, those two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:47 pm
Ooh, it has to be Prisoner of Azkaban! That's always been my favourite; I'm not sure why, maybe because Harry found Sirius and Lupin.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:58 pm
I don't know why, but I really like the second book. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:45 am
My favorite HP book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, because it is the last book where all of my favorite characters are alive.  

Libbililly

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:34 pm
I love the 5th one! wOOt!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:11 pm
The Half Blood Prince is my absolute favorite book.  

katrageous2004

t-o-o-t-s-i-e

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:30 pm
3rd because for once its not all about voldemort being the danger, and because sirius is so cool. 5th because it was long, amazing, and just cool. at first i didnt like the 6th, but a after-school teacher goes, "u r so crazy, that one was so cool. it was the best, so i re-read it, and i like it too, because of harry and ginny, and the suspense.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:58 pm
Mine is Order of the Pheonix. Harry was so angsty...
and Fred and George were hilarious!

Oh and sirius' death was soo sad! *cries*
Umbridge was nastyyyy.

It was a funny, exciting book.  

HackAutoSystem5

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:53 am
My favorites are PoA and OotP.

Prisoner of Azkaban was the first Harry Potter book I read seriously, not just skim the pages. It was mainly to see why there was such a big hype about the up coming movie. But I fell in love with it. There's just so much injustice towards Sirius, lol. You learn about Harry's parents a little more, atleast James and his association with Sirius and Lupin. There's also a major turning point for Harry as he learns he'll finally have a new, potentinally happier home. Makes you feel there's finally a happy turn.

Order of the Phoenix was dramatic.
You finally get a little back story on Sirius a look a both Sirius and Harry's feelings of loneliness and anger even towards those close to them. You see the emotions between Harry and Sirius, which makes Sirius' death all that much more dramatic and emotional.
There's so much going on in this one book that you keep reading. I've read it several times over in only a few months.

ah, what am i even talking about anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:25 pm
The Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite until Order of the Phoenix came out. I loved Them both because they had a lot of Sirius Black in them. Harry met him in Prisoner of Azkaban, but he found out a lot about him in Order of the Phoenix.  

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

DIEsuke-x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:49 am
My favorite book would be Deathly Hallows because of all action and emotion in it
Then comes Order of the phoenix the first harry potter book i read after seeing the movies.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:56 am
I like Goblet of Fire best. It's not depressing like the 5th and 6th. it's fun.  

georgeis2

kittyzero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:45 pm
My favorite book was The Prisoner of Azkaban because nice twist to the story with bringing in Sirius Black and finding out his innocent and Harry's godfather and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:58 am
My all time favourite would probably be Deathly Hallows. So much happens in it, and so many depressing, depressing things *hugs Fred* it was such an emotional ride, but such an awesome book. Kinda sad how its the last one..I feel empty now, so I'm re-reading them all again!

My second favourite would be...Order of the Pheonix, its just so action packed. And the movie is really good to! =D

x______SuperKidd

3_twisted_roses

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:33 am
Deathly Hallows, cuz it reaveal everything we didnt no.  
Favorites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff