Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinkerbell Complex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:35 pm
Melody Rhyme
Technically, the sign on Sano's back means "bad" or "wicked".... but evil is close.

The end answers I was looking for were.... Sano goes off to travel arround the world, Megumi goes to finnish her medical studies, Kenshin Kaoru and Yahiko I believe remain at the dojo, but I think Yahiko my go off traveling to get the kind of training that Kenshin did while he was on the road.

NEW Q of the DAY: What is your favorite wepon from the series, and why?

SHINAI~!!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:18 pm
Caine the Fallen
Melody Rhyme

NEW Q of the DAY: What is your favorite wepon from the series, and why?

My favorite weapon...
I will have to say that Aoshi's kodachi, I like weilding dual weapons, and dual katana's is a bit clumsy, a smaller blade, as in a kodachi, um, tickles my fancy?

My favorite blade, with out restricting it to the Kenshin series, is the odachi. Because, though I like dual weilding, having a big giant sword is fun as well, and a bit easier to use. But I don't remember ever seeing it in any of the Kenshin episodes.

(Tickles my fancy? I'm weird and awkward XP)
Yeah.... if you think there is no large sword in the Kenshin series, then you don't know Sano,(Zanza) very well. He is named for his sword... the Zanbato... let me go find a pic of him with it. You don't see it much cause Kenshin breaks it in his second fight with Sano(Sano was hired to kill Kenshin, he is a fighter for hire remember).

*goes off to find the pic*

what's an odachi?

and oh yea, I like katanas.. katana katana katana

and the sakabatou... wink  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:25 pm
ZANBATOU  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:43 pm
I can't find a pic of it dear.... do you have one?  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

ShadowAkasha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:13 am
I like the Zanbatou too  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:18 am
User Image  

KaylanDarkstar

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:35 pm
KaylanDarkstar
User Image
WOOT!!! Thanks, that's more than I ever asked for.... there you have it, the zanbato!!! whee eek  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:33 am
hmm..Katana, Kodachi, Kunai (don't remember how to spell it.. xp but Misao uses this weapon. It's a throwing type).  

ang3l.d3mon

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:41 am
Angel_demon313
hmm..Katana, Kodachi, Kunai (don't remember how to spell it.. xp but Misao uses this weapon. It's a throwing type).

Yes! That's it! A friend of mine told me the Kunai is Misao's weapon. I had to get it right for my fic.

And the Gif of the Zanbato is really cool. That's what you can see in the opening credits right along with the Freckles tune. I think that tune has the best rythm I've heard ever! Don't you agree? I wish I could play drums like that!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:01 pm
Even though it is not exactly a dangerous weapon that can kill. I think shinai would be best. I am not a person who will cause serious harm to another so yeah shinai or bokuto otherwise known as the bokken. Even though it is made of wood you can still kick butt with it.  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:32 pm
Bokken eh? Interesting. What does the bokken look like anyways? Anyone here knows? Hmm, I guess that's another question of the day, ha-ha!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:33 am
hypnocrown
Bokken eh? Interesting. What does the bokken look like anyways? Anyone here knows? Hmm, I guess that's another question of the day, ha-ha!

It is what Yahiko weilds under Koaru's training. A wooden sword used in Japanese combat known as Kendo. I am preparing myself to take it this year.  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:38 am
Oh, a wooden sword eh? Thanx! You learn something new everyday eh?

Wouldn't it be cool to be a master Kendo Swordsman?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:52 pm
That would be so awesome to be a master Kendo swordsman. I am thinking of perhaps going into Kendo.  

ChaseTriggerfist

ang3l.d3mon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:29 pm
Yay!! i did spell Kunai right!! ^^ i *was* gonna take Kendo lessons this year, but my plans got delayed because my parents say i'll be too busy this year... stare gonk  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff