Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:29 pm
"Great!" Ron said and ran upstairs to his room to put his swimsuit on. Once on, he waited for Hermione outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:06 pm
'Great, just what I wanted to do..I could be doing something porductive' Thought Hermione as she ran upstairs to slip into her bathing suit. After getting dressed and putting a t-shirt on over top of her suit, she started outside after Ron. "Hopefully the water will be comfortable..."  

Kimiko-kitty

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:35 pm
insaneerin
((We could always promote it and the RP in the Guild section of the forums))

Ron sighed. Didnt he just mention something that didnt have to do with reading? Or school for that matter? "Did you bring your swim suit? We could go swimming in the pond..." He suggested.

((I posted it on some of the forums. I guess i can do it all befor I fill harrys place. But thx for offering to be Harry. If we cant find it by the time we go to Sirius's place you can be him also.))

((I LIKE JUST POSTED Half of the forums so far. I think im going to die. Would you guys if you dont mind help out? Its ok if you dont.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:39 am
Tifagirl
insaneerin

Ron sighed. Didnt he just mention something that didnt have to do with reading? Or school for that matter? "Did you bring your swim suit? We could go swimming in the pond..." He suggested.

((I posted it on some of the forums. I guess i can do it all befor I fill harrys place. But thx for offering to be Harry. If we cant find it by the time we go to Sirius's place you can be him also.))

((I LIKE JUST POSTED Half of the forums so far. I think im going to die. Would you guys if you dont mind help out? Its ok if you dont.))

((actually yesterday I was advertising it and I got someone to say they would try to join... don't know if it worked but yeah... I was advertising quite a bit yesterday and I will today when I have time))  

Kimiko-kitty

insaneerin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:12 pm
Tifagirl
insaneerin

((Of course I'll help! 3nodding ))

Ron saw Hermione walking towards him and he yelled, "Come on, you're slow!" He ran towards her and took her hand, dragging her towards the pond. "It's hot out, we need to get in the water to cool down."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:51 pm
((Kk thx.))  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:05 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10461073&page=1 Hey if you like to rp about harry potter. I started a rp for the next generation of harry potter read and see. Everyone is welcome. PLEASE JOIN!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:43 pm
the weasly twins had a somewhat productive summer! if you call making a whole array of new products and spying on any romance in the house productive. they noticed hermione and ron and were waiting for ginny and harry, and fred himself couldn't help but think about angelina johnson! of cours no one new this. of all the tounting him and his brother did this would make him a big target!!!!!!!!!!! Fred was looking out the window of the burrow when he saw ron and hermione!
"awwww look at those two! soo cute going for a swim oh the mockery! i should go call george and take pictures!"

weirdgeniousxD

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:53 am
insaneerin
Ron saw Hermione walking towards him and he yelled, "Come on, you're slow!" He ran towards her and took her hand, dragging her towards the pond. "It's hot out, we need to get in the water to cool down."
Hermione wrinkles her nose but follows along, trotting down towards the water. "Oh Ron, you're so impatient!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:35 pm
"Heh, I know," Everyone told Ron he was impatient. But how could he not be? It was hot out. And plus, he was with one of his best friends!

Ron ran to the edge of the dock by the water and jumped off, doing a cannon ball. He turned around once in the water towards Hermione, "Come in! Its real nice in here!"  

insaneerin

xXTrue610loveXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:32 pm
Luna ran to the fire place and called Bryan. He was her closed friend after all, and she hadn't seen him since Easter vacation. He goes to a diffrent school then Hogwarts, but they would always keep so closely intouch that it would be impossbile for them to ever be apart.

She didn't have to explain long once he answered, and he was over within moments helping her cook.

The patch of green fire flamed threw as he came. Bryan had brown curly hair, and pitch black eyes. Together, him and luna were hard to look at due to her paleness. He ran over to her and give a her a hug.

"Miss you so much," He said, refusing to take his arms off her. She returned the hug just as hard.

"I missed you too. School is rather dull with out you." she sighed, playing with her beads.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:38 pm
Ginny walked into her room and looked out the window and saw Ron and Hermione running towards the pond for a swim. 'God I dont know why Ron just dose not tell her how he feels about her. It is SO oveous that he likes her.' thought Ginny as she walked to her bed and laied on it. 'Were is Harry right now?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cho brushed her hair and got clothing on and went down stairs to see her parents in the living room reading the daily prophete. Cho shook her head and went into the kitchen to get some thing to eat.

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:53 pm
Hermione moves to the edge of the dock and sticks her toes in the water, "Oh well here goes..." She takes a deep breath and jumps in, making a small splash. She emerges from underwater, brushing her hair out of her face and smiling. "It does feel good in here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:12 pm
Ron laid out on his back and floated on top of the water, watching Hermione with one eye. "Yeah, its nice in here. So anyways, what have you been up to all summer?" Ron asked her.  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:49 pm
((I waited long enough, i
cant wait any more. So can some one be Harry
now? I really need some one to be Harry. And
then we can go to Sirius's house. Then find the
locket that cant open. And i cant tell anyone
what it is untill theyhave read the 6th book.
All of you HAVE read the book right?))

'Am I that crazy about Harry
that he is the only one that i think about?'
Thought Ginny as if some one was going
to answer her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cho sat there eating not talking
at all. Sorrow in her eyes as if she was broken
Hearted.

RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items