Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:49 pm
Nabri climbed onto the rock and sat down, for a while she looked down, finally she spoke, "It's a long story," she answered, staring the girl straight in the eye, "My brother and I used to live in a water tribe, a long ways from here, it's called Raia Mai. About three years ago, Kaigu, my brother, heard a rumor that the fire mages had been destroyed, he decided to go see if the rumor was true, he wanted to help the fire mages, he never came back." Nabri looked down at her hands, feeling tears form in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:55 pm
Lalapeya Looked the boy square in the eyes, he had beautiful-unusual, red eyes, his clothing suited him well. “It’s perfectly fine, so what’s your two’s names? I am Lalapeya. It’s well complicated, to explain my position so please try not to ask, but if it’s killing you go ahead and ask away.” Lalapeya said extending her hand in a formal fashion.

(I’m board and out of boredom, I feel like telling people how to pronounce Lalapeya’s name, La-La-Pay-uh… If you still don’t know how to pronounce it go ahead and call me you’ll have to ask one of my friends or give me a pm asking about it… the only reason I did this is because I HATE it when you don’t know how to pronounce a name or word.)  

ruggaboo

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:14 pm
(In Lalapeya's name, do the "A"s sound like "ä" or just the regular "A" sound?)

Zyltai took the hand, and shook it gently, "I already know the situation, but if you'd like to tell me more about yourself, that will have to wait." He looked at Yvansi in the hammock, "A friend of yours?" He could of just used his gift, but he thought that would make conversation meaningless if he did that all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:20 pm
Callisto didnt really know what to do. First off this girl had a brother who had actually cared about the mages even though he had no reason to and that made her feel...well not exactly loved but considering no one had ever cared for Callisto except those at the temple (and they were all gone) so this was the closest thing to love there was for her. And secondly this girl was obvoiusly very sad for her lost brother and needed comfort which was just like what Callisto had felt after all the other mages had been killed. She knew this girl needed someone to be there for her so she said the only thing she thought was appropriate to say. "I'm sorry for that." she told her gently placing a hand on the girls pale shoulder. "My name is Callisto."  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:07 pm
Nabri looked up at the girl, the firey, serious, girl in front of her, and right now, the only friend she had. "I'm Nabri." she replied, smiling shyly as she wiped away the last her tears. "Maybe you could help me, I'm trying to find Kaigu, could you tell me what happened at the temple?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:25 pm
Callisto face darkened. How could she possibly recount that dark day to this girl? She just seemed so innocent and she felt that telling her the story would almost be an unjust thing to do. But at the same time something inside told her that this girl was more than what meets the eye and she had asked herself. She would tell her. "It was normal day at the temple of fire. I had just been training with my best friend Shato when suddenly our sacred horn sounded off. The horn was something only used for the most extreme reasons so we both knew something was wrong. Next thing I know Shato and I are running through the underground tunnles of the temple trying to escape some men in dark robes. We were fighting them off but there were so many and they had strange weapons that we'd never seen before and they never stopped coming at us."She paused for a second to take a deep breath then continued. "We finnaly made it to a room at the end of one of the tunnles that could lead out through a drainage. Shato turned to me and told me that I had to escpae while he fought them off. I refused but he insisted that it was our sworn duty to protect our way of life through fighting off threats but also ensuring that we survive. He convinced me that that I would be more likely to escape from the temple...... and I did." A tear formed in her eye and she hoped Nabri didnt see it. "When I returned to the temple everyone was gone dead... I never found Shato's body."she whispered.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 pm
Nabri's eyes grew large and more serious with every word, it sounded so cruel, inhuman almost. "I'm so sorry." she whispered, she sensed Callisto's pain. "They were all you had in the world, just like Kaigu to me." she paused, "What are you going to do next?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 pm
"After i escaped the temple I've spent the rest of my life just wandering. After all i lost everything that one day so whats was i to do? I had no home no friends no family, but now i do have something and that is to help you find your brother." She stood up and gave a small smile. "Shall we start now?" she asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:44 pm
Nabri's heart lept about ten feet in the air, for two months she had seached and found nothing, but now, the key to finding her brother was standing right in front of her, offering to help. Was it to good to be true? "Where to first?" she asked, standing up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:51 pm
She smiled at the girls enthusiastic voice. "Well your brother went to the temple right? I foyu haven't been there yet we should head there. Perhaps we'll find a sign of him there." She suggested.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:57 pm
Nabri nodded, looking down at the water, the sparkling sun reflecting on its surface. She held out her hand a gestured, immediatly, some water rose in a graceful spiral into a small leather pouch she held out. "I'm ready to go." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:03 pm
As Nabri lifted the water out of the pond wit her hand Callisto's eyes widened. There really was more to this girl than what meets the eye, she thought to herself. "Impressive but I wont be out done so easily." she said good naturedly. She held out her palm and instantly it was alight with flame which she made dance aroung her arm like a spry lizard.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 pm
Nabri giggled, "Cute." she said, as she gently formed the water form into a small butterfly shape, it darted quickly aroung Callisto, weaving gracefully,almost to fast to keep track of, until it alighted on Callisto's flame and extinguished it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:55 pm
Moyn had fallowed the tracks to a small hut nestled in some trees. From inside she could hear three voices: two unknown males and the princess.

Cautiously Moyn walked up to the hut, her hand resting on the hilt of her blade, ready for any sudden attack that might occur.

To think, the Princess had only been out of sight for the first hour of the journey and she had already found more trouble than was deserved. Moyn loathed to think what would happen next.  

Jaynie Bug

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:33 pm
"I see were playing it THAT way are we?" Callisto challenged. With that said she held out her palm facing outward and a flame the shape of a lions head formed from it. It readed back it firey maned head and looked as if it was roaring. A burst of heat shot from the lion and evaporated the liquid butterfly. Callisto smirked triumphantly.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff