Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xbox Live (Gamers Of 360)

Back to Guilds

Xbox live (Gamers of 360), A guild for Xbox live gamers and Non-live gamers. 

Tags: Xbox, Xbox 360, Halo 

Reply Xbox Live (Gamers Of 360)
Introduce yourself new members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay new people
  Wait what?
  awesome
  Gahh Newbies!!
View Results

Demoniic Muffiinz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:08 pm
hey! im demoniic! i luv Halo 1 2 and 3 and Gears of War 1 and 2
AND guitar hero!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 am
Welcome to our guild...I hope everyone here treats you like part of the family  

xRiFx Raven
Captain

Assasin Altair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:54 am
Hello everyone, I'm new here and i'm an xbox 360 freak I suppose you cna call me that I have 57ks worth of gamer score and I play till my eyes bleed..well not quite.
I have just gotten a PS3 my girlfriend got me so I have been playing that as well so it's not as bad as I thought but xbox is still my favorite of the 2 the Playstation could do alot better in my opinion but it doesn't because the companies arn't botherd in making games for one console really or they lose money alot of the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:09 am
Very good point there assassin smile

Welcome to the guild, If there are lack of post in this guild it's because half of them have died out neutral  

xRiFx Raven
Captain

Kagebure

Profitable Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:06 pm
HEloo! all you tiny ones!

i am Logar! [not really but if you must call me something call me boss it's my nick name at work though i just wash dishes.]

Okay so does anyone wanna play some Doom 3 on live sometime? i have more modern games but boy don't i miss the days of Doom 3. i also like Gears 2 [only in co-op or Horde] ,Halo Series [Slayer/Social] ,CoD5 [any game type will do/Nazi Zombies] ,Soul Calibur4 ,Saints Row 2 [Co-op]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:44 pm
My GT is the same as the name of my Gaia account. I have been a 360 owner for 2 years and I have experienced ALL of the red ring combinations. My 360 is currently dead and I am saving up for a new one. I am 18 and my games are Chromehounds, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Battlefield: Bad Company, Ace Combat 6, and CoD5.  

Trollslegur

Zomg Sieraz

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:18 pm
The names Leon.
Gamertag: Sol Talkmoney <--- soon to be changed (i left sol.)

I used to be a Legit MLG Cod 4 pro, until it was removed from MLG.

============ ============ =
= = = =
= = = =
= = = =
============ = = =
= = = =
= = = =
= = = =
============ ============ =========

= 90's - 2000's =

============== Still scaring people for life ===========

- I have been a gamer since Nintendo 64.
- I have owned the Xbox 360 since it came out.
- i love Cod 4 + WaW, Gears 1+2, Skate 2, Gta 4, ect, ect.
- I love Competitive gaming.

Note: if you do add me Please send me a message first telling me your from gaia.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:32 pm
Hello Im a hardcore gamer have had an xbox since it came out and still have it when the 360 came out, my fav game is and always will be gears of war the first one.

Gears of war
heart  

vile miss vixen

Nottaname

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:45 pm
yo i'm max i'm casualy hardcore gamer (if u want to know what that means send me a pm) i'm on 23/7 lol i'll play any game if there's a person to game with (and if i have the game) the game's i play most r, cod5, gears of war 2 (i have the first 1), and rainbow six vegas. i have a ton of other games i just don't play them to often u can add me if u want my gt is broken ninja37  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Welcome guys smile  

xRiFx Raven
Captain

F A 12 12 E L L
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:40 pm
To all that joined recently thanks for joining the Guild. ^^
Hope you enjoy it.
I can't seem to keep up with this guild anymore... So I'll have to relinquish the leadership to another who's been trying to keep the Guild Alive for quite some time now. Ever since I was seperated from my wife I wasn't able to concentrate on almost anything anymore. Everything for me is better now and I'm happy because I found someone even better. ^^ Hopefully you all get along on Live where all the Gamertags are posted in the seperate thread of this Guild. Or maybe all work as one big huge team to play together, who knows. The Guild will belong to xRiFx Raven now. Power to the players and kick that a**. XD

Take Care.
Farrell.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:56 pm
IIDLII Wander Warrior
To all that joined recently thanks for joining the Guild. ^^
Hope you enjoy it.
I can't seem to keep up with this guild anymore... So I'll have to relinquish the leadership to another who's been trying to keep the Guild Alive for quite some time now. Ever since I was seperated from my wife I wasn't able to concentrate on almost anything anymore. Everything for me is better now and I'm happy because I found someone even better. ^^ Hopefully you all get along on Live where all the Gamertags are posted in the seperate thread of this Guild. Or maybe all work as one big huge team to play together, who knows. The Guild will belong to xRiFx Raven now. Power to the players and kick that a**. XD

Take Care.
Farrell.

Thank you, On the main page I will put a dedication to you smile  

xRiFx Raven
Captain

Stay Gold Johnnie Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:04 pm
im jordan and my friends list is full but send a message to me at TheSaneMANIAC  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:22 am
Welcome  

xRiFx Raven
Captain

akaikingu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:00 am
So I'm Teejay.

I'm a big Halo 3 and Left 3 Dead player, along with Soul Calibur IV and Rock Band.

So if you want to play these or some other game I have hit me up on XBL.  
Xbox Live (Gamers Of 360)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff