Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The World Ends With You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elysiara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:39 am
[[Like the pins of themselves that certain noise drop, except make it a summon like the Rhyme-pin? Sounds fine to me.]]

They're gone, Luxy noted, turning to Kiri with an amused expression.
I'm sure they can handle it, was the masked girl's reply, but I'm getting hungry - can we eat like this?
Let's try! Luxy grabbed her arm happily and ran off to the Stationside shops.
"Welcome to Sunshine, can I take your order?" came a cheery greeting from a young server.
"Whaa? You can see us?" Kiri replied, astounded.
"Yeah, er, so what can I get you?"
Ham burger? Luxy suggested, digging out some money from his pockets.
"Eheh, two hamburgers please," Kiri asked, still confused, and once they had their food they ate it just outside.
How odd... Hey look! Kiri pointed to the reaper decal. Maybe that means they can see us in there.
Omnomnomnom, was all Luxy thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:03 pm
"ARRG!", yelled Neo as he slashed away at the noise. "BURN!" yelled Neo as he held out his hand sending a trail of fire after the noise, erasing it. "Phew" sighed Neo as he waited for Mai ti show up.  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:11 pm
((Cool! Speaking of maths as well, really need your help with the mechanics test on moday, it's evil :S , hehe omnomnomnom
Guardian pins sound goood, think i'll go with something watery maybe...))

"Neo!" Mai shouted as the noise attacked, lunging forward before getting teleported away. She selected a pin from her pocket like before, pressing it in a run to attack the creature in front of her. Nothing happened, just as before at scramble crossing and the noise went to attack her back. Mai attempted to dodge it, lifting her one arm to try and shield herself, reaching for a new pin with the other, but turned to find the noise erased and herself back by Hachiko.
"Nicely done." she said slightly breathlessly with a grin at Neo, before looking around in the crowds. "Hey, where are Kiri and Luxy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:27 pm
"Beats me" said Neo "I was wondering the same thing...hey, you hungry Mai?" asked Neo hearing his own stomach growling. "Let's get a bite to eat".  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:02 am
"Starving!" Mai replied. Can dead people eat? Her hunger more dominating than her train of thought, Mai dismissed the idea with a shrug and followed her partner to the nearby shops.
"Hey Neo, is that them over there?" Mai asked, tapping Neo on the shoulder and pointing to Kiri and Luxy outside Sunshine.
Cool, the timer's gone. she noticed, recoiling her outstretched arm a little before jogging a few steps to catch up. Next thing Mai knew, she was waking up dazed on the floor of scramble crossing again.

((sleepy sleepy and onto day 2!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:08 am
"HEY!" Kiri shouted, her head resting on Luxy's knee as the awoke on the ground outside 104. "Where's my damn burger?" The masked girl got up and walked around in frustration.
What are you saying? her deaf partner thought curiously, attempting to lip read. You've lost your dango? I didn't know you liked dumplings.
No. My burger. Don't you remember? We were eating at Sunshine.
Then we fell asleep, Luxy explained, getting up and walking over. I remember waking up yesterday; maybe we fall asleep at the end of each mision?
That's just creepy, Luxy. Kiri replied, adjusting her mask self-consciously. In the scramble she could see Mai and Neo on the ground, just waking up but Luxy and Kiri stayed put, waiting for the mission mail.  

Elysiara

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:54 am
Sitting up, Mai rubbed her head to relieve the aching feeling again.
"Ugh please don't let it hurt this bad everyday, sodding car..." she muttered, silently cursing whoever had hit her for the hundrenth time and looking around to see Neo on the ground nearby.
Turning, she heard Kiri yelling about her burger and couldn't help but try and stiffle a giggle, and wave a good morning to the pair.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:39 am
"Yaaaaaawn" yawned Neo as he waqs just waking up. "Can't a guy get any sleep anymore....wait, when did we fall asleep?" asked Neo bewildered. "And your burger...! YOU JERKS GOT SOMETHING TO EAT AND LEFT US BEHIND!" yelled Neo now steaming with irritation.  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 pm
Still kneeling on the pavement, Mai bit her lip waiting for the pain to fully go away.
"We, erm, fell asleep when the timer vanished yesterday, when we completed the Hachiko mission." she replied cautiously, anxious at Neo's sudden anger.
"I guess they thought we could handle it, we didn't have to stay in a group afterall..." Mai stopped, not sure what to say to try and calm her partner down. Her phone vibrated.
"The mission's here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:34 pm
"WHat?" said Neo as he checked his phone. "Hmmm, Head to Molco and eliminate the noise within the possessed. WHat the heck?" aske Noe confused at the message. "Hey Mai, any idea what this means?" asked Neo now beginning to cool down.  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:05 am
Wincing as the timer marked her palm, Mai opened her phone and read the new message.
"Eliminate the noise within the possessed...Hachiko was possessed, sort of, do you reckon there are more statues covered in noise gunk?" she asked, getting up and brushing some loose gravel dust off her skirt, before beginning to walk. "We know it's to do with Molco eitherway so we might as well start making our way over."

((Can't think of anything watery that would be of much use out of water, so *random* oo i'll go with a hawk for my guardian pin))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:15 pm
((okay then))
"might as well" said Neo already walking over towards Molco". "Eliminate the noise within the possessed...hmmm" Neo thought aloud. "I wonder..." said Neo now in deep thought.  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:46 pm
Leaving Neo to his train of thought, Mai wondered as they passed the department store, how many were "possessed" at Molco, and glanced around again at the crowds who knew nothing of their presence. The talk of food from before had set Mai's stomach rumbling anew, the feeling growing as they walked past various food shops.
"Neo, fancy that bite to eat seeing as we won't pass out for now? We've got plenty of time for the mission." she asked, catching up with him and holding up the digits on her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 pm
"Your probably right, lets get something toi eat first". said Neo holding his stomach. "lets dry this place.,..Ramendon?"  

BlueSparker

Katanaqui

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:37 am
((er I know i'm bad with the Shibuyan map but isn't Ramen Don's in Dogenzaka?))

"Sure." Mai replied, entering the shop. Quickly thinking what she fancied to eat, she brought out some money to pay. "I'll have a plain ramen please."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff