Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Any kind of TWILIGHT Roleplay!!!!! ((plz!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:53 am
"If you don't know already, then you don't need to," she replied, smirking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:04 am
ing complicated, ugg." Jacob moaned, confused. "Maybe I will just call your dad andask him whats going on, he'll tell me, hopefully anyways." jacob said, reaching for his cell phone in his pocket.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:10 am
"Oh no he wont~!" she sing-songed, pushing her motorcycle to the road.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:15 am
Jacob sighed and didnt get his cell phone out of his pocket, he had knew the whole time that Edward would never tell him, he figured he would just forget the matter for now and have some fun on a motorcycle. Jake got on his and started it up. "Ready?" he asked Nessie, waiting for her.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:25 am
She nodded, starting up her motorcycle and riding down the road. She loved her motorcycle, even if her mother hated it when she rode it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:32 am
Jacob smiled at her and then followed her down the road, catching up to her and then riding parallel. He smiled over at her, she looked so cute.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:36 am
Nessie grinned, speeding up a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:53 am
Jacob sped up with her. "Dont go too fast, I dont want you to get hurt." he called to her, stopping right in front of her. He then laughed when she slammed on the breaks.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:54 am
She flushed, "You nearly make me crash into you and say you don't want me to get hurt?" she squeaked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:00 am
Jacob smiled at her. "I'm sorry, I couldnt resist. Besides, I had enough sense to stop far enough away from you that you wouldnt be gooing too fast and therefore neither of us would have gotten hurt. See, im a genious." he chuckled.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:15 am
She stuck her tongue out at him, "Yeah, complete genius," she rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:21 am
Jacob smiled at her. "Oh we all know you love my geniousness, was tha the secret nobody will tell me? You love me?" he asked playfully.  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:26 am
She rolled her eyes, hiding her blush, "Noooo, seriously, you don't know?" she grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:31 am
Jacob rolled his eyes. "No, I have said it before. I seriouisly dont know what the hell you are talking bout Nessie."  

writingdreamhorror

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:34 am
"Geez, you're so much in love with me that you forgot your own-" she stopped, grinning. "Nothing!"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff