Werewolf
  Shapeshifter
  Dhampir
  Human
  Poll whore
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:29 am
Tala looked up from her sketch pad after feeling the unease in the air. somthing had drastically shifted moods to her left. her eyes drifted to a shady character in a long coat. discreet yet bold and solid in their stance. a fight was brewing with one of the more 'popular' students. she remebered that group well. the leader the one who inichiated the arguement had made the mistake of asking her out once and when she turned him don't he made things difficult for her. it didn't last a week, because she confronted him. he ended up eating the lenolium in the cafateria. she got in lots of trouble but it was worth it.

still as she watched it progress her eyes went from intrigued to a slight smile as Nickolare defended himself. "finally someone who has some guts around here." she smiled to herself. it was rare that a student such as that should pass but they usually would join the popular group later. as if the alpha bata system was in work everywhere. but for some reason she couldn't see it in this one and it made her smile for the first time in months.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:06 am
Tristan looked out the window at the scene down below. There was a gang of what he immediately recognised as the 'popular' people. He saw a white haired figure rebel against them. His keen eyesight took in everything, the detail emaculate even from this height.

"Hey what's going on down there?" asked Erika.

"A fight... of sorts, it think we've found another of our kind," he murmured in reply.

Both studied the mass of people on the grounds from their high window, careful not to show too much skin in the sunlight.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Velsaria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:39 pm
Runa laughed inwardly as she walked through the crowd laughed inwardly as she noticed some of the confused look her outfit was getting as some people actually took a step back. Her elegant tunic dress was a deep blue with patches of varying shades and small sparks of silver like the night sky. Over it she wore a flowing cloak made of a combination of solid and sheer fabric like the dress and black-blue lace that fell half way between her waist and knees like the skirt hem. Under it she wore white leggings and knee high midnight blue lace up boots with blue and silver beads hanging from the laces.The hood of her cloak was up and acted much like a veil hiding half her face in its shadow. As usual Darkmoon sat on her shoulder as she walked.

"What's with that get up?" Someone muttered as she passed.

A head of her Runa felt a tension in the air. Looking around she noticed a few other people looking that direction as well. She took another few steps and saw what they were watching. A group of seemingly popular students had gathered on the steps around a tall white hair figure in a long black coat. With her sharp hearing she could hear the argument.

"Are you gay or something, eyeliner boy?"

"Are you propositioning me?Either way my answer is no to both, sorry to disappoint you if you were hoping for a date." The white haired boy responded.

'Nice.' Darkmoon said with true admiration.

A fist aimed for the vampire's face was easily blocked and the popular students soon fled. A grin spread across Runa's face and her slender shoulders began to shake with lighter musical laughter.

Dark adjusted his footing and sniffed and surveyed the boy with an intense amethyst stare.

'He's like you.' The cat said as he identified a blend of elven and vampire magic in his aura.

Runa nodded. She's noticed the same thing. She was contemplating speaking to the white haired elf vampire when she noticed a wolf head over to him.She stood watching for another few moments before raising her hand to Darkmoon's head and then turned to leave. Just as she could draw attention she also make herself unnoticeable. Using ability know she left the crowded grounds for the woods, seeming to vanish almost instantly. She would try speaking to him at another time once she knew more.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:30 pm
{{Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to respond. I had a HUGE essay that was due today.I'll try to cover everybody's posts. Again, sorry about the wait}}
As Nikolare watched the students flee he sensed the people who were watching him. Up in the building he could feel the eyes of two vampires and from the crowd a dark haired human girl was watching. A soft clear voice began laughing in the crowd and he located the voice's owner. A girl dressed in blue tunic stood laughing with a black cat seated on her shoulder. A hood hide most of her face in shadows but he could see a snowy jaw and a mixed elvish and vampiric aura came from her. She moved her head and for a moment he could see more of her face and stared in disbelief. He was certain she was a vampire but her eyes were a vivid blue green rather then the typical yellow or red.

'Blue eyes?Creepy..But if it was an illusion I'd see through it.' He shook his head.She probably wore contacts. He looked around the crowd again but the strange girl had vanished along with her cat.

Niko drew himself back out of his thought as a young werewolf sat beside him.

"Hey" The boy said.

"Uh, hi," Niko responded a little awkwardly.

He normally didn't interact with wolves so informally but Antonio was wheezing deeply and it sounded troubling. So far Niko had no reason to mistrust him and so his kinder nature won out.

" Hey, are you going to be ok?" He asked as the werewolf put his head in his hands.

Darkmoon Priestess Yurika

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:15 am
"I don't th-think so,"Antonio said raspily as a cough rattled deep in his chest. He gripped his inhaler tightly in his hand as he struggled for breath. Antonio's sholders heaved greatly as he stuggled to inhale the bitter medicine.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:40 pm
Niko raised an eyebrow.He had asthma? He

" Your a wolf right? I never heard of one of you having asthma before." Niko figured he might as well ask straight out since it was most likely Antonio could tell he wasn't human either.

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:37 pm
as conversation over ruled the scene she looked away and back to her notebook. It didn't matter, it had nothing to do with her and so she might as well leave it well alone. after all, no one would come near her, wether they were strong or not. something always kept them at bay.

Tala sighed and went back to her work. she figured that she was just another face in the watching croud. pry one of the very few who was well armed but still another face. she traced over her drawing over and over again losing track of the lines as she made them black. but the noise kept her from really drowning in her work. always the noise that got to her. she swore she could hear every little sound. the falling of leaves, the edge in people's voices. it was more than enough to drive anyone mad but she kept to herself. often saving her sanity and perhaps everyone elses. she didn't expect anyone to understand. not even the obviously strong Nikolare. it was as if she were meant to wander alone in this place. to her happiness though she would be finished soon. after this year she could head out on her own, having tired of the system there. she might have seen her life as violent and pointless but it was hers. she would not give it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:13 am
"I think we should mingle down there y'know," said Erika to Tristan.

He gave her a questioning look but agreed nonetheless. They descended down the staircase and continued to the doorway that they had come through only moments before. They watched the crowd from the shadows.

"I think I'm going to enjoy coming here, it'll be more interesting than attending the usual high school with only humans," said Tristan, his red eyes studying the people.

"Yeah, I'm actually hoping we'll meet some new people this time around, seeming as there's gonna be more chance we won't bite their heads off," replied Erika with a tinkling laugh, "Ah... Wolf," she murmured as she caught the scent.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:48 am
"Yeah, I'm a wolf, and asthma is a pain to have because it's always getting in my way when I fight," Antonio paused to take a gasping breath before continuing,"I'm guessing by the scent, but I think you're elf/vampire, am I correct?" Antonio winced as a bout of coughs racked his body leaving him breathless and unable to talk well enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:56 am
Lacey sat on her bed, the one that hadn't been chosen by Runa, and she brooded. Even through the walls, she could tell that there were many non-human entities attending this school. She didn't worry that anyone would pose a problem to her personally - except for the actual human students - because Lamiae had no natural enemies, but she felt saddened that most of the premonitions she received showed vampires. And werewolves. And wisps of elves. The other creatures attending this high school were different too, but at least they more or less still seemed like humans; Lacey was a monstrousity. Her tail coiled and tightened on the floor, rhythmically, as gloomy thoughts flew through her head. Now she felt hungry. She would have to hunt to eat, but she hadn't seen any particularly promising spots on campus. Lacey stretched to her full height, and replaced her clothing, before heading through the door and down the stairs. Outside the dorm, she thought, "Somewhere around here I must be able to find a good doe or rabbit, or anything." She liked the innocent-looking animals, which wasn't as bad as it sounded once you considered her ancestor had ate babies.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:50 pm
Runa and Darkmoon sat in a tree together. Runa still felt nervous after her fail attempt to go speak with the white haired vampire.

"Why didn't you go talk to him?" Dark asked from his perch beside her. " You keep saying how much you wish you had some else like you."

"But Dark, chances are he might not even understand me either. I spent 17 years of my life thinking I was human. I was different then everyone else but at least I had my family. Then my who world was shattered, I become this and I find out I wasn't really part of that family anyway."
She said sadly. " I've never really been around my own kind and chances are he's lived in a forest haven his whole life. What he looks down on people like me?"

"Then I'll give him a piece of my mind, cat style." He said stubbornly. " Humans think they know about profanity but you know nothing until you've been cursed at by one of us. But honestly, give him a chance, don't be so negative, it's not like you. Besides from what I've heard elves tend to be far more accepting and understanding then any other race."

"What if this whole thing blows up in my face?"

"It won't if you stop thinking it will."

"I hope your right Dark."Runa said as she leaned against the tree truck and tried to hold back her tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:57 am
Tala shook her head, tired of her own thoughts when she felt an imbalance to the system of happiness around her. somthing wasn't sitting right with someone near by. she looked up sensing the mood change and stood shoving her notebook in her pocket. sure she was known to be cold and heartless. that was her job but that don't mean that she should ignore such internal turmoil like what she was sensing.

her step was silent as she moved tword the depressed aura. she wasn't alone but there still wasn't a mutual understanding. well not completely anyway. she leaned up against the tree in a very casual fashion. Tala didn't want to seem threatening like she did with so many others. "hey." she replied in a friendly voice, well as friendly as she could. perhaps this would be good for her too. "My name's tala." she replied. she thought that she had heard the name Runa but she didn't want to assume.  

Aradia Helevorn

Velsaria

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:19 pm
Runa had been absorbed so much in her own thoughts that she hadn't notice the girl approach until she spoke

"Oh! Hi." She said trying to smile and push aside her gloomy mood, though she was unsure how successful she was. She dropped down from the branch and straightened after she landed next to Tala, closely followed by Darkmoon. " I'm Runa, nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:38 pm
Niko nodded.

"Yeah I was an elf." He said. He eyed Antonio uneasily, he gasping hadn't improved. " But enough of my curiosity for now, you need help."

He stood and held out a hand to pull the werewolf to his feet.

"You at least need to get to a less crowded place."

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:01 pm
She gave a tenative smile, "I thought thats what i had heard." she offered a gloved hand. "It's nice to meet you Runa. I just couldn't help but notice the drastic mood change here." she replied as respectful as possible. "I just wanted to make sure everything is all right." she looked down at Darkmoon and gave a nod. "And may i ask who you might be?" she asked showing that she knew that it was not just a pet. no pet had an aura like that cat did.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff