Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~A Rose for the Heart~ (Tamaki found ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:45 pm
Harukoo giggled until she saw the twins with an evil smile on their face. She tried to back away slowly but they ran towards her before wrapping their arms around her. Both of them planted kisses on her cheek. "ZUKA!" They chuckled. Harukoo punched them in the arms. Mori and Hunny laughed as they turned back to their guest.

"Only Mori and Hunny can call me Zuka. To you, it's Harukoo. Ain't that right Kyoya?" She asked remembering when he tried to call her Zuka. She nearly threw him out the door.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:59 pm
He chuckled and went back to his own guest glancing at her whenever he got the chance. He wished she would come to sit with him. She didn't fit in with his customers but she was special to him already. Wonderful in all her different ways. He had seen the way her eyes lit up when she had seen the costumes, it could have been seeing him but he doughted it. So he tried to show her the worlds that were inside him. A few years ago the egyptians had been of slight fascination to him but before he could see if it was true interest or just a passing fansy his grandmother had ruthlessly slapped it down and told him it was a worthless pass time and he was better off doing something else. He was telling his costumers a story now that he had created inside his mind of the egytians and there pharaoh. Through his character he took them up the deep green nile lined with the greenest densest jungles, to the palace of white stone and all the history painted right there on the wall, through a war and to freedom. His voiced changed with every character he used and himself as narrarator painted a picture with words, the sky at night bright with stars. The clay buildings that the hebrew slaves lived in and the palace, glorious in all it's wonder and at the end how the pharaoh fell. He ended his dramatic tale by laying across the closest girl with his tunge hanging out. They all burst into aplause. He laughed and rose stalking around them making them giggle. "My little pharaohets."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:53 pm
Hunny sat with the other girls listening intently to Tamaki's story. He hugged his knees as Tamaki began to talk about a thrilling adventure. Harukoo smiled as she too listened to every word Tamaki was saying. Kyoya stood next to her with his Egyptian clipboard. "So, Harukoo, are you still into Egypt?" He asked her.

"Of course I am. It's one of the many things I look up in my spare time. At least if I'm in front of a computer or book." Harukoo shrugged. Tamaki finished his story and Hunny turned to Harukoo.

"Zuka, tell one of your stories." Hunny asked. The other customers turned to her but Harukoo shook her head. "Please, Zuka."

"No, Hunny. I don't think I could. Tamaki tells better stories than I do. Plus, I don't think you young ladies would want to hear any of my stories." She told them and sipped her tea.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:30 pm
There was the excitement in Tamaki's eyes again. "Anything you say is ten times better than anything I have to say." He sat in a chair as close to her as he could and watched her intently with a broad smile, the wall was down a little bit more. "Please Harukoo! I wish to hear your story." He suddenly realized what he was saying and bit his lip for a moment. It was kinda cute, he got so flustered around her.

The twins looked at eachother with a smile and went up behind her and played with her hair again. "hai hai Harukoo-sama tell your story." They glanced at Tamaki and grinned when they saw his glare.

Kyoya nodded in agreement and saw the exchange that the customers were immune to and unaware of.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:18 pm
Harukoo jumped out of her chair and away from the twins. "I'll tell the story on one condition. You two," She pointed at the twins. "Don't touch my hair." The twins smiled at each other but Harukoo didn't move.

"We won't touch you Zu-" They began at the same time but Harukoo closed their mouths before they could finish.

"No one but Mori and Honey call me Zuka, got it?" She asked with a serious face. The twins nodded and lowered her hands from their mouths. "Now I will tell the story." They sat down next to a few girls and Harukoo sat in a chair as they gathered around her. She began to tell the story of a pharaoh's son who had to uphold is birth right and marry a the daughter of another pharaoh but he was in love with the another.

"He was in love with another." Harukoo continued. "The prince had fallen in love with a servant girl." Several of the girls gasped and Harukoo realized she had everyone's attention. Mori was over by the window. He had heard the story before but he still loved to hear it. "The prince would sneak out every night in search of finding her again. Never once did he tell her of his affections. Every night he would sneak out, he would find her. A glimpse of her was all he needed to envision her in his dreams.

One night, the prince looked for her but couldn't find her. He searched and searched for, wanting to see her and hear her voice. Normally, she was at the water well filling up her bucket. Tonight, she wasn't there and it frightened the prince. He searched everywhere for her but never could find her. Then a hand gently tapped her shoulder. The prince was so startled that when he turned around he tripped. The girl laughed and helped him up. The prince couldn't believe it because it was her. The girl he had been searching for had found his spot. It turned out she realized she had been watched for some time.

The two talked for hours into the night. For the prince, she was even more beautiful up close. The more they talked, the more they fell in love but there was still one problem. The king would never approve of their love.

The next day the prince built up the courage and told his father that he was in love and planned on proposing to her at the end of the week. He, of course, didn't mention that she was a servant girl. Either way, the king was furious. The marriage between the other pharaoh's daughter would bring peace to their lands.

The prince wouldn't have it. He knew he loved the servant girl more than anything in the world. He knew that if he married the pharaoh's daughter he not only would break the heart of the woman he loved but he knew he would never be happy with the princess.

The prince thought about what to do for the longest time. Each night he would spend time with the servant girl only to think about his up coming marriage in the back of his mind. The prince even lost a few nights of sleep just thinking about the matter. He could only think of one thing to do if he was ever going to be happy. They were going to have to run away.

The more he thought about it, the more he knew it was what they were eventually going to do. One night, the night before his actual wedding, the prince packed anything and everything he could. He met up with the servant girl and told him of his plan. She agreed to go and collected her things. Some how they made it out of the city and ran off together. The two were married and lived how they wanted to live. Happily ever after
" Harukoo sat back and waited for everyone's reaction. She hoped they liked it but was afraid that would hate the story. Mori patted his sister's head and she smiled at her older brother. At least she knew he liked it the way he always did.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm
The excitment in Tamaki's eyes never faded but something else had joined it. It warmed his eyes and his face glowed. If he wasn't surrouned by his customers he would have scooped her up and exclamed how wonderful her story was.
The girls were nodding there apporoval or awwing. Some clapped and in a moment they were all clapping.
Kyoya set his hand on her shoulder, it was his way of telling her he liked it.
The twins were dancing around her chair clapping and kissed both of her cheeks and eyes tamaki who glowered before rising to offer her and honey a piece of cake. "That was amazing Harukoo."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:58 pm
Harukoo giggled and blushed as everyone clapped. "Thanks." She told them. "I haven't told that story in a long time." Honey jumped up and hugged his cousin.

"Zuka, that was wonderful!" He exclaimed. Mori patted his sister's head and nodded.

"Thanks." Harukoo smiled at them. Kyoya clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"That concludes the day. Thank you ladies for coming and we hope to see you all again soon." The girls sighed and headed out. Once again, Harukoo began to help clean up the way she had done before. Mori took Honey into the kitchen for some more cake and Kyoya dragged the twins out no matter how much they wanted to watch what Harukoo would do next to Tamaki. Harukoo began to pile the cups together and place the plates in separate piles. Almost quietly, she began to hum the song More Than Words to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Tamaki worked next to her in silence. It was nice to work like this. Quite, knowing that the other person was there beside you. He reached for something and his hand brushed hers. His bangs hide the flush as he quickly grabbed a stack of plates and took them to the kitchen. More than he was afraid of Mori's protection over her he was afraid of her rejection. She hadn't yet but he walked a tight line between adoring her and being in awe of her to loving her. He was afraid that if he made the fall she wouldn't want him or slightly less of a miserable fate mori-senpai might kill him for thinking of his sister this way. He walked back out and smiled a little but it didn't reach his eyes. "Sorry, I'm kind of clumsy today... my mind isn't on my work for some reason." He knew the reason, it was as clear as day and he was looking at her, longing just to be beside her.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:00 pm
As Tamaki walked in the kitchen, Harukoo felt her cheeks burning eve since he had touched her hand but it was strange. She couldn't figure out why she was blushing. When he walked back in, she acted as if she didn't notice anything. "It's alright." She told him. "We're all clumsy sometimes." She shrugged and went to grab the broom out of the cupboard. Once again, she began to hum You and Me by Lifehouse as she swept the floors.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:33 pm
He listened to her hum, her voice was beautiful and calmed him even as it tied him in knots. He cleaned the top of the tables while she swept and let him mind wander. If he could say anything to her what would he say. 'I know I've only known you for a short time but I really like you, I think I love you... No... I know I love you.' it sounded rediculous and he scoled himself for even thinking it but he couldn't denie that it wasn't true. What all did he know about her. Her brother was Mori. That idea made him hesistate. would mori hurt him? To protect his sister? Deffinatly. She loved egyptians, was a wonderful story teller. Her parents were together but they faught alot and it bothered her alot. She played the piano but liked drawing much more, she didn't like people playing with her hair or calling her zuka except for a few special people. She thought the host club was stupid because it wasn't real. He could appretiate that even if he disaggred. She sang beautifly. sometimes she said things that weren't exactly kind but she always apologized about them later and sometimes what came out awe him and made him love her just a little more. She wanted to see the world and he wanted to give it to her, all of it if he could and she was an indoor person. He remined himself that she would be coming over saturday... that would be just about a week of them knowing eachother. There was so much that he still didn't know about her and wanted to.
He turned to her and watched her for a moment. "I have a questions. What is your very first memory?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:08 pm
Harukoo finished sweeping and put the broom back in the closet. She sat down on the couch and thought about his question. "Hmm......My first memory." She repeated a loud. "Well, I would have to say that it was about Christmas time and I was about three.....maybe four years old. My father dressed up as Santa and brought in a big bag of presents. I was so excited that I nearly attacked him. He was bigger to me and somewhat intimidated me since I was so little. he brought the presents out one by one and then left. Father came in a few minutes later. I asked him why he was all sweaty and he said he just saw Santa fly off and tried to stop him. He wanted to make sure that I saw Santa Clause but he just missed. At least that's why he told me." Harukoo smiled at the memory and then sighed.

"Anyway, the best part about that first memory was that, after we opened all the presents, Mori went upstairs since he said he had one more left. When he came back down, he came back with a box that was bigger than he was and he said that it was for me. I opened it up and found that he had gotten me the doll house that I wanted. Only it meant more to me after he told me he didn't buy it. He had built the doll house all on his own." She looked up at Tamaki and smiled. "Ever since then he's always been doing the unexpected for me."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:58 am
He sat on the arm of the couch and listened letting himself be soothed by her voice. "That must be nice."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:32 pm
Harukoo nodded. "It was." She smiled as she thought of the memory more. "And ever since then he's always hand made me things. He really is a great craftsman. He's got the gift." She paused and then thought of something. "Ok, I've got one. What was your favorite thing to play with as a child?" She asked a little excitedly. She was enjoying the game they had somewhat started.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:27 pm
he smiled at her excitment. "I was always a child that had to touch everything. very rarely did anything go in my mouth after i ate that fly, but that another story. Growing up when my mom was around she had the softest hair. It was long and golden." He flicked his own hair and grinned. "It was ringlets but gentle and softly. Silky. It was my favorite thing to do to pass the time. I would play with her hair for hours and she would tell me stories." He smiled and without even thing about it ran his hand through her hair. When he saw what he was doing he pulled his hand away with a guilt expression. "Sorry, you don't like it and I do miss it so." He was still smiling and he could admit to himself that he had missed talking about his mom, she had become a taboo in his home and he missed her everything about his mother that had suddenly disappeared. "what of you?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:52 pm
Harukoo shook her head. "No it's ok." She told him and took his hands. She placed them in her hair and smiled. "I don't mind. It's just the twins that are a little ruff with him. When I was little, for some reason, the little kids in school would want to touch my hair. They would pull at it and it would hurt me. One day they actually pulled so hard that they pulled some strains out." She looked at him and smiled. "Anyway, my favorite game as a child was playing hide 'em and seek 'em with Mori. It's like hide and seek except you take an object randomly and then hide it. So basically we were always playing the game since it never really ended. It still goes on to this day in face. Anyway, how you play is you take an item of someone's and hide it. You tell them what you have hidden and then they go find it. It's sort of like a treasure hunt but it's more fun. Over the years Mori and I have stopped telling each other what we have hidden. That way we can see how long it takes the other the realize that something of there's is missing. One time it took Mori almost a month just to realize that his favorite reading book was missing." She giggled and shook her head as she remembered that it was in a good hiding spot.

"Let's see. What could I ask you next? Oh I know. I guess it's a more serious question. What made you start the Host Club. I mean really. Were you just bored?" She asked him more seriously.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff