Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fable 2 Guild {update coming soon}

Back to Guilds

Fable 2 

Tags: Fable 2 

Reply Fable 2
FOR ONLY THOSE WHO BEAT THE GAME... Spoiler alert Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path did you choose?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

Curry Sauce X3

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:15 pm
FCastleThe Punisher
Has anyone chose Sacrifice? I hear that all it does is give you a big statue in town (I think Bowerstone) and everyone loves you... counds a bit crap.

Yeah but its like in a corner where no one can really see. That little area in the very begining when your a kid... I thought i would replace the spot in entrance with the guy riding the pig or something like that...  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:53 pm
I chose sacrifice so people would love me.
And yeah, a statue is all you get besides a letter from the people of Albion. But my sister told me I could get my dog back (from the tomb of Cheat Er?) or something like that, so I risked it. And I did a quest that required digging without him, it just had the gold trail lead me there instead of him.  

Heza Le Normandy

Xenoiaos

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:38 am
I've picked Needs of the Few for my first two times through the game. It's just the only ending I've felt is proper given the story. I mean the whole point of the your quest for vengeance is to kill Lucien for taking away the last of your family, so being able to bring your sister back AND kill your mortal enemy sounds like a sweet deal to me. I can understand the "Good" ending, where the events leading up to the choice warrant sacrificing the chance to bring back your sister when there are clearly more innocent people killed then you could have imagined when you started on your quest. As for the Evil Choice I think it's a load of bullocks. What good is Money to a person that sets villagers on fire for shits 'n giggles?  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:09 am
Yeah another thing about the wealth one is that it only gives you enough money to buy the castle at the end. Nothing really exciting after you do the quest that goes with it...  

Curry Sauce X3

iii_PockySticks

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:15 am
firs time through i did needs of few. lol went home and my wife runs down main street in horror! im like i just sved your life!. workin on a chick pure as the driving snow at the moment (lol no husband!), so all ill really lose is the dog. ill probably do needs of many with her and bask in the glory. than ill play through and do needs of one lol i want money! just for the ability to live all through the senarios. its easy since the story takes no time at all to finish.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:12 am
I chose Family. I'll get to see Rose when they release the DLC (and look in your heart. you KNOW That's DLC right there.)

Also, The "King" Is obviously Jack of Blades. Thin, Charming, Hooded, Scary-faced, Revenge-seeking, Manipulative, Jack of Blades.  

Frank Punisher Castle

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm
FCastleThe Punisher
Has anyone found rose in the game?

I now own Albion!

Did anyone dring from the gender changing potion? I didnt
i own the main city i didnt drink the gender potion the bottle looks really funny though  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:34 pm
FCastleThe Punisher
Hey guys so what did you pick as your wish at the end of Fable 2?

I picked Love heart

Missed my pooch rofl
i chose love cause mt dog was awsome and i was angry when whats his face shot my dog in the face i unleashed hell on him and then brought back the dog and rose  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:35 pm
Dizzy Wallin
SnakesNBarrels
Anyone who doesn't pick love fails to realise that the dog is an essential piece of this game.

Damn strait!! i mean that dog gave his life for you and you are just going to leave him dead.
Any ways.. i can never go on with out my dog, but i also want to see Rose!!
actually even if you leave him dead the ghost a ppears occasionaly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm
Psychobilly_plague13
Dalie Dildooooo
errrm sooo i having truble on the archolagest quest i havent beet the game yet on my new file cause i need my dog for alot lol.. but i at the part where its like the clue is "its in a cave near a beach near a regon you got an artifact from b4" but i cant figure out what cave =/

I can't even find the first one!

Someone told me it was in old town, but I couldn't find it. :[
ive beaten all the artifact quest the thing inside the tomb BIG SPOILER iz one of the legendary stones of albion i dont remember what one it is though and the beach riddle iz in the bandit town somewhere I think  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:48 pm
rolok45
I chose all 3 of them but I like love better cuz I have 15wifes and they are all whores yay I love my whores
hell yaeh i had a seven way all of them were whores unfortunatlly i had to kill them cause they all wanted to get married it got annoying so i murdered them the only bad thing was i walked in the building with 14 stds and walked out with 31 sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:52 pm
i chose love and still bought the castle and every single bulding and vendor in all of bowerstone mrgreen  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Louis Choiseul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 pm
I have the game twice so far one good and one evil... Neither were entirely satisfying you get a statue or money and the other one is what your dog back... For those who have played Knothole Island it isnt really that rewarding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 am
FCastleThe Punisher
Has anyone chose Sacrifice? I hear that all it does is give you a big statue in town (I think Bowerstone) and everyone loves you... counds a bit crap.

i beat it for the second time and got a statue in bowersote old town were rose and lillte sparrow played the music box for the first time  

Serinity kennedy

Only Sissies Write

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:42 am
The first time I beat it, I was incredibly evil and unmarried, but I still had to pick love, because I realize the rest of the game would suck without my dog, and I wanted to see if Rose would actually come back. The second time, I was good, so I had to pick the sacrifice. It wasn't too bad, getting 100% love from everyone, but I'm tired of being hounded by crowds of people.

Next time I play through, I'll take the money and buy the castle. There's no money left after you get the castle? Sucks, but I don't play a file a lot after I beat the main story. I'm guessing everybody hates you, but maybe they fear you enough to make it worth it.  
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff