Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:38 pm
"Trust me?" Meghan frowned. "Are you keeping vampires and werewolves in your closet as pets and are afraid I'll tell everyone and they'll come to kill them??" She asked a bit teasingly. She laid back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Well you can ask me anything you like. Anything to help you trust me." She nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:41 pm
"In my closet no. Why keep them cooped up. Haha. Just kidding. I'll tell you in good time. For now. Lets just hang out." He said. "Tell me about yourself now."  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Meghan sighed heavily and rolled onto her stomach, swinging herself so she was looking at him. "Hm. What's there to tell?" She asked with a frown. "I'm quite dull..." She laughed, finishing her cookie with a grin. "Um... I am addicted to jewelry and shoes. I love anyone who can cook, sing or dance. I'm a singer and a dancer, pretty good at both if I do say so myself. I'm really smart. Ooh my deep dark secret is that my mom calls me Murph. As in Murphy's Law, anything bad that can go wrong... does to me." She laughed. "Oh and I love sheep! Anything else?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:49 pm
"Ha. That's pretty funny. Singing and dancing not much my thing. I like the instruments. My favorite is the drums. But im pretty good at guitar as well." He smiled and laughed a bit.  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:53 pm
Meghan frowned a bit. "It's not extremely funny... from my point of view. I've broken so many bones, bled so many times... I'm amazed I'm alive to be honest." She sighed. "Yeah so if you hear anyone screaming for help or someone falling down the stairs... That'd be me." She snickered. "But I don't let it keep me from doing things." She said with a triumphant nod.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:54 pm
"Broken bones are no fun. Course I really wouldn't know. Never broken a bone." He said.  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:56 pm
"Lucky you!" Meghan exclaimed. "So what would you like to do?" She asked, looking at him curiously. She got up and returned her glass to the kitchen and reappeared in the room, sitting next to him, angling her body towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:58 pm
"I dunno." He had a confused look on his face. He didn't really know what to do. He wanted to tell her that he was a vampire. But he couldn't. Not yet anyway.  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:01 pm
Meghan giggled at his face a bit. "Okay. Hm. Television, chatting, go for a walk, drink and do stupid things." She snickered at her last option. "Though you don't seem like the drinking type." She eyed him, her eyes going up and down him. "You hardly look like you eat." She said with a shrug. "Hmmmm. I don't know. I'm up for anything." She said as she tucked her hair behind her ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:03 pm
"I don't know. But im up for doing something stupid though." He laughed. "And I eat just fine."  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:10 pm
Meghan grinned and got up, walking over to her own mini fridge which contained some alcoholic drinks. She took out two bottles, handing one to him. "I don't happen to be the best drinker... I get stupid really quickly. Just to warn you." She said with a smile as she opened the bottle and took a drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:13 pm
"I don't drink. Alcohol isn't good in my system. IT could kill me actually." He said. "But I really don't need alcohol to be stupid." HE laughed  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:16 pm
Meghan giggled stupidly. "Well thats good. I however need help. I was once told I needed to loosen up. So they gave me alcohol... and woah. They wished they hadnt." She shrugged, drinking some more. She made her way over to the sink and finished the bottle she had and opened his. "So what stupidness would you like to do?" She asked, hiccuping slightly, drinking a bit more. She staggered a bit to flop onto the bed, keeping the bottle above her as to not spill it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:20 pm
He looked out a window. "Well its dark. Hm." He thought. "Well. Hm. I don't know."  

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:22 pm
Meghan struggled to sit up straight. She took another drink and set the bottle down. "It's dark? Well hm. I have no clue. I supposedddd we could just sit here and be dumb. Or have fun. Whichever you prefer to call it." She babbled, smiling at him idiotically. "You know... You're cute." She giggled, blushing a bit.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff