Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:50 pm
“Well I’m glad that you aren’t making a mess of my house, you know you don’t find-” she looked at falcon, and then started petting his wings, “Are you a- you are a- No wonder I was so attracted to you… ” She looked at him.
(Sorry I’ll Be back to finish it at like 9-10 o clock… Sorry…)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:52 pm
kara's eyes widened. "wow you've gone threw alot havent you?" she said simpatheticly.  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:58 pm
Falcon's avian-like eyes widened to the brim when he heard the sphinx's words. "Huh? oh what? sorry uh yeah I guess I have. Been through alot I mean." he said stupidly blushing. "Um but anyways I mean we both have to travle a lot so we understand each of our situations. Thank you for your kindness." he said to both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:05 pm
Hello, I guess I'm gonna join in, because SOME people(Saphirewolf07), won't let me join in my own sweet time, and I really need a couple of roleplays to join.

Name: Tibia (Tibby for short)

Race: Elf

powers: Tibby has the power to heal, it's an exceptional gift, and one of the only things she can remember.

bio: (why your in the story.) Tibby woke up one day and found that she couldn't remember any of her past, no family, home, nothing except her name and her healing powers. She wanders the forests alone keeping herself barely alive, not knowing what else to do.

personality: Tibby has a rather solemn and sarcastic personality, she isn't depressed, rather just fed up with being herself, around friends though, she h=can be as bouncy and happy as a butterfly.

what you look like: (or post a pic.) Tibby has long dark red hair that fall in one simple wave down to her waist. Her thin, angular face resembles something of a cat, and her deep golden eyes are quick to give icy looks.
She wears a brown shirt covered by a leather vest and green leggings and her black elvin boots protect her legs from the weather.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:17 pm
(sweet! post something that involves you with us. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!!! dont feel bad by the way im trying to hyjack my sister into joinin as well 3nodding )[so sensitive lol]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm
I guess I'll just start myself off now, here I go.

Tibby found herself looking out into the vast expanse of desert, no water, anywhere. She groaned as she rested her head against her knees, her red hair draping like a curtain. Why had she come here? A change of scenery, she told herself. Stupid.Stupid.Stupid. She was an elf, lost in the desert, without a memory, yes, someone deffinately had it in for her. She stood and started climbing one of the ever sandy sandunes, hoping that by some miracle there would be a pond on the other side.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:24 pm
Falcons keen hearing could pick up some movement outside. Oh no please dont let it be them. Please say they didnt find me, not when I just met new friends., he thought in despair.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:25 pm
kara stood up and walked over to her sister natashee. "hey sis, why dont you come in now, it's getting cold."
natashee hestitated. "fine she gave in." she gulped. "hey um, i'm alittle thirsty."
kara looked at her sister simpatheticly. "i'm sorry your going to have to wait... the canteen empty."
natashee sat down crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Falcon was hardly listening to the two sisters. He was to concerned that his ex-team had found him. "I'll be right back." he told them while slipping on his talon gloves he used for fighting. He walked out of Kree's home than examined the area with his powerful falcon eyes looking for any sign of movement.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:56 pm
Kree stepped up with falcon and confessed, “I was telling the truth back there I am attracted to you. I’ve never liked anyone, and I’ve never found anyone.” She looked down, but then she sensed, a lost memory, affected by the Gira, this soul knew about the Gira and such. “Who’s out there? I need to find that person, she know, knew things that are very important to me, I sense it.” Kree saw the elfin girl sitting on a rock, she stepped out to her and picked her up and put her on her long lioness body.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:42 am
Falcon followed her gaze to see a she-elf lying on the ground. He sighed in silent relfif that he was not yet found by his ex-team. "She must have passed out from dehidration." he stated looking at the unconsious girl. "Lets get her some water." he said as they started walking back to Kree's home. Only when they had reached the entrance did Kree's words sink in and once again he wildly blushed hoping none of the others had noticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:44 pm
kara and natashee saw kree and falcon come back with a elfin girl whom was fainted. natashee looked at falcon. "hey bird boy." she said. "i heard the little confetion the cat lady had told you." she gave a smirk. "looks like you have an idmirer."
kara glared at natashee. "sorry about her.."  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Aw jeeze, he thought to himself in utter embarrasment. Just when I stop blushing, he thought in despair. "Um so do uh any of you have water?" he asked trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:08 pm
natashee gave a smirk, she knew she had gotten to him, kara slaped natashee's arm. "do you like doing that or something?!" kara asked glareing at her sister.
natashee stared at her. "ya," she answered. "didnt you know that?"  

Deadly Posion

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:44 pm
Falcon sighed. Then he turned to the elven maid. She looked to be maybe a few years younger than he although considering shes an elf she mgiht be much older and she was quite pretty. Then he thought o himself Why would an elf be in the desert by herself? he wondered I hope she wakes up soon.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff