Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:25 pm
Andreas approached the table and stood beside it, nibbling at various dishes. "I'm getting a rather House of Leaves-y feeling," he muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:29 pm
Ro looked at Andreas and raised an eyebrow, "House of Leaves? What's that?" he asked curiously as he cleaned his plate.

((Haha, I should read that sometime.))  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:43 pm
Oh so reluctantly, Arthur decided to take more. Perhaps he was losing the challenge, but there was no immediate setback, and if anything kicked it, he could diagnose it, perhaps treat it. His life was in his own hands, and if this was a mistake he wouldn't be kicking himself later.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:48 pm
"A book. It's about a house that's bigger on the inside than on the outside. I didn't read very much. Time constraints and all that. It was good, though," Andreas answered.  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:53 pm
"Effects," muttered Arthur into a piece of sushi. Oh how he loved sushi. Hopefully there were qualified chefs behind this particular affair. "Nicely done ones, too. House does look much smaller outside."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:55 pm
Ro nodded, "Yup, that definitely sounds like this place, I don't know, though, it's probably just my imagination, effects sound right." he concluded, he was sure that there was no possible way that a house could be bigger inside than out. He reached for a goblet filled with what looked and tasted like water and drank deeply.

Gregory finished his meal quickly and left his plate spotless. He wasn't sure how safe the food was, but he was sure that the food was good, better than what his mom makes. He looked around the room nervously.

((Unless anyone has anything interesting to do while eating, I think we can skip the meal scene and move on...it would help if Joe posted...))  

NativeForeigner

Venom3001

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:59 pm
"Anyone got measuring tape?" Andreas asked, half-joking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:01 pm
"Thirty feet of rope," Arthur muttered, beyond audible range.

((Yes, wouldn't it?))  

SirBayer

Venom3001

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:06 pm
"If we measure the width of the room from inside and outside, we can absolutely confirm it's just a trick of the room's arrangement, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:10 pm
Henry had no choice but to continue on. Oddly, he wasn't scared, but had a strange dreamy feeling. He continued to go down the stairs, casually and with his hands still in his pockets.  

Jokerman-EXE

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:11 pm
"If we get outside," Arthur suggested grimly, but nonetheless he hefted the backpack to the ground. "That rope, it's thirty feet or so. Go ahead," he added. He was now enjoying the meal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:11 pm
((I think I'll post for him, we had something planned for Henry anyway...
speaking of which, if anyone has anything they'd like to discuss with me, go ahead and toss me a PM.))

"Nope," answered Ro, "Measuring tape's not something I usually carry around, but I see your point." he said giving a brief laugh.

As Henry descended the stairs, the steps below him suddenly retracted mid-step, leaving the surface to act much like a slide and causing Henry to lose his balance and tumble down the staircase, landing heavily on his injured wrist at the bottom. He didn't land on the wrist with enough force to break the bone, but his wrist swelled with pain.

The others heard Henry land with a thump and the staircase returned to normal before anyone had seen.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:30 pm
Arthur jumped at the noise and stood, picking up and reactivating the Maglight ((because he conserves battery! biggrin )), shining it in the direction of the noise. He stood from the table, moving back out to where Henry had fallen. "You okay?" he inquired as he approached.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:36 pm
Ro followed behind Arthur to see what was wrong, "What happened?" he asked.

Henry ignored Ro and sighed musically at Arthur. He cradled his wrist to his chest, "I fell."  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:57 am
Arthur bent over him. After a little examination, he proclaimed, "Nothing but a nasty sprain. How did you even get that?" he added oddly.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff