Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:18 pm
He smiled and picked up his paper, looking nonchalantly at the front page. He tsked, rolled his eyes and set his paper back down.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:19 pm
She finished up her coffee, getting up. "I have to go, I'll see you around." she said hurriedly, as if in a great rush.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:32 pm
"It was a pleasure Miss Rosa," he said, saluting her with his coffee cup. He opened his laptop, and looked through museums and small artifacts. He had his next target, and he smiled. He got up and went to his home to prepare for the night.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:36 pm
Rosa went to work and went home to get ready for another patrol. Different museum that night, hopefully she'd be able to catch the man that time.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:28 pm
As Thachery got ready for the night, he brought out a new outfit as he rarely wore the same thing twice. Tonight, he would go with white gelled hair in his bangs and spikes in the back. He spent all day deciding what he was going to wear, and how he was going to steal his next piece. He figured he would do the same as always, make the plan up as he went. He slipped on his skin-tight gloves and felt the silk before taking them off, and working on his hair. Everything had to be perfect. Once it was dark, he headed out, and began his night.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:58 pm
Torchwood went straight to her favorite part of the museum as she arrived. She always enjoyed seeing the prized piece, a necklace worn by a foreign royal she'd never heard of. The royal was apparently very popular among history scholars, and Torchwood agreed with her taste in jewelry. She stopped in the room with the necklace, carefully unlocking the security system.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:14 pm
"You know," he said with his American accent, "That's only making it easier to do my job." Aansalath walked into the room with his spiked hair and white mask over his face. He leaned on a column, crossing his arms and legs, looking rather comfy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:15 pm
She reset it, eying him. "If I'm not in here, how am I supposed to stop you?" she said defensively.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:19 pm
"Well, with the job you did last night girlie, I would give up," he smiled meanly, though she wouldn't be able to see his smile. "Because unless you learned some new tricks over night, you won't catch me for a while."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:23 pm
She glared at him, stepping backwards towards the necklace, "Well gollee, what a gentleman you are."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:27 pm
"Why thank you Lady Torchwood for pointing out the blaring obvious," he said with obvious sarcasm and a flamboyant bow. "So, how are we going to work tonight I wonder? I'll leave it up to you of course, as I am such a gentleman." He had a sarcastic expression, and he was on the verge of busting up laughing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:28 pm
She clenched her jaw, turning to the necklace box and entering a little code. She didn't say anything more to him, only grumbling mentally to herself.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:30 pm
Aansalath only waited, wondering what she was going to do tonight. He even went as far as to hum the jeopardy theme song.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:32 pm
"You don't really take things seriously do you?" she asked, opening the box and taking the necklace out. She tucked it into her pocket, stepping back.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:36 pm
"How'd you guess?!" he asked pretending surprise.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff