Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Since when did fetii have diaries? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gskilllet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:52 pm
Didn't you know, the fetii diaries? It totally comes out right after the placenta.

Ugh. Why don't they have the diary of a woman who was forced to give birth at a young age up in their lil' stories-of-the-truth?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:40 pm
sonikku16
Didn't you know, the fetii diaries? It totally comes out right after the placenta.

Ugh. Why don't they have the diary of a woman who was forced to give birth at a young age up in their lil' stories-of-the-truth?

Good question.  

Flying Carrot of Doom

Questionable Exhibitionist

11,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

Tragic Christmas
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:32 pm
Avani
Quote:
Well, I wrote a real "Dear Mommy" letter

Dear Mommy,

You aborted me yesterday. And you know what? I don't give a ********. I didn't feel a goddamn thing. I wasn't going to cure cancer, or end world hunger, or invent really cool shoes -- I was going to murder fourty-eight people and have sex with their corpses. Bet you're glad you aborted me, huh? You know what's weird? Even though I'm a non-sentient proto-human with no awareness, no knowledge of the English language, and am currently dead, I have managed to write a coherent letter. That's ******** up.

Lots of love,
Fetus

I wrote that. xd

Maybe it was a little exaggerated regarding the possible outcome of the fetus's future, but then again, why is the fetus writing a letter in the first place? confused

I hate those letters.

I wanted to credit you for it...but like I said, I didn't want you to be bombarded with PM-flaming.

"OMG U HAF NO RESPECTT 4 TEH BABBIES WATS WRONG WIT U"

I actually know someone IRL who would say something like that. Good thing we don't talk anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:35 am
Tragic Christmas
Avani
Quote:

Dear Mommy,

You aborted me yesterday. And you know what? I don't give a ********. I didn't feel a goddamn thing. I wasn't going to cure cancer, or end world hunger, or invent really cool shoes -- I was going to murder fourty-eight people and have sex with their corpses. Bet you're glad you aborted me, huh? You know what's weird? Even though I'm a non-sentient proto-human with no awareness, no knowledge of the English language, and am currently dead, I have managed to write a coherent letter. That's ******** up.

Lots of love,
Fetus

I wrote that. xd

Maybe it was a little exaggerated regarding the possible outcome of the fetus's future, but then again, why is the fetus writing a letter in the first place? confused

I hate those letters.

I wanted to credit you for it...but like I said, I didn't want you to be bombarded with PM-flaming.

"OMG U HAF NO RESPECTT 4 TEH BABBIES WATS WRONG WIT U"

I actually know someone IRL who would say something like that. Good thing we don't talk anymore.

That letter is brilliant. I watched the flash video of that diary last night. So cheesy. So far neither it nor "The Silent Scream" have made me change my thinking, nor give a crap about that floating piece of flesh in the womb.  

_C r y s t a l_RB

Aiko_Kaida

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:25 pm
Bleh.

Abortion debate aside, I hate this kind of bullshit: "Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers. "

I don't know what the hell this has to do with abortion but I keep seeing it over and over again. There is absolutly no proof that things such as personal likes and dislikes are determined conception. Whether or not someone likes flowers is not genetic!

Wait a second... hmmm.. If having a love for flowers is genetic, then obviously having a love for men or women is genetic, therefore homosexuality is genetic!

Come on conservatives, you can't have it both ways. Either everything is determined at conception, or it isn't. You can't say flower love is genetic and gay love is a choice. That's especially stupid seeing as there is at least some scientific data supporting homosexuality as genetic.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:46 pm
Aiko_Kaida
Bleh.

Abortion debate aside, I hate this kind of bullshit: "Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers. "

I don't know what the hell this has to do with abortion but I keep seeing it over and over again. There is absolutly no proof that things such as personal likes and dislikes are determined conception. Whether or not someone likes flowers is not genetic!

Wait a second... hmmm.. If having a love for flowers is genetic, then obviously having a love for men or women is genetic, therefore homosexuality is genetic!

Come on conservatives, you can't have it both ways. Either everything is determined at conception, or it isn't. You can't say flower love is genetic and gay love is a choice. That's especially stupid seeing as there is at least some scientific data supporting homosexuality as genetic.

Homosexuality is also hormonal. If you're exposed to the wrong combination of hormones in fetal development (like too much testosterone if you're a girl) you're more likely to be homosexual.

I wasn't making any kind of statement, I just like spewing knowledge.  

Epona Bride

SunflowerGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:45 pm
Epona Bride

Homosexuality is also hormonal. If you're exposed to the wrong combination of hormones in fetal development (like too much testosterone if you're a girl) you're more likely to be homosexual.

It makes me wonder what causes bisexuality.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:57 am
SunflowerGoddess
Epona Bride

It makes me wonder what causes bisexuality.

Perhaps an imbalance without the genetic predisposition?  

Epona Bride

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:10 pm
Tragic Christmas
I dug this up from the LHG. I won't mention who wrote it though, because I don't want to be responsible for her being bombarded with hate PMs from anti-choicers.

Quote:

Dear Mommy,

Lots of love,
Fetus

rofl That's great! And True! I really don't think a fetus, a human-in-progress that is in a deep sleep, had no knowledge of the English language or the outside world, is thinking "I'm gonna love flowers!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:30 pm
I know this is totally random but most kids first word is 'dada' not mama because they have trouble pronouncing 'm'. Totally not the point but oh well. Oh WTF?? Since when are we comparing a FETUS/ZIGOT TO A BREAD CRUMB?!?!?!?!?! eek ARE WE EATING THEM?? Do we lightly toast them and put roast beef slices with some melted cheddder cheese and some lettuce and tomatoes and mayonase to make it have that special n** of flavor.......sorry...........totally off topic. Anyway, I like the diaries of cats better. Funnier.  

CallusedSilk

Pan Twardowski

Vicious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:45 pm
Yami Mirai
Excuse me while I go puke.

Of course, what I find disgustingly interesting is that, with these types of things, the fetus in question is always one who will become a "blond, blue-eyed girl".

Where are the [insert ethnicity here] fetuses? Or the brunettes/red-heads? Or the brown/green/hazel/etc.-eyed kids? Or the male fetuses?

Why always the blond, blue-eyed caucasian girl? And why one that is evidently Christian (because it ends up with Jesus), as opposed to Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, etc.?

Oh right. Those are the only ones worth saving and mourning over, right? mad

Shoot. Me. Now. stressed
Actually, Muslims do believe in Jesus. They don't worship him, ut they d believe in him. Nut I still have the impression it 'had the potenital' to be a Christian.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:59 am
So uh.... how would a fetus know what flowers are? o____o  

Munorun

rweghrheh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:59 pm
Yami Mirai
Mcphee
I hate it when people resort to sappy pap to get their point across. *sigh*

Here's my favorite line.

Tripe-spewer
The angel took my to Jesus and set me on His lap. He said He loved me, and He was my Father. Then I was happy. I asked Him what the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion, I am sorry, my child; for I know how it feels."

OMG I DIN'T KNO JEZIZ WUZ ABORTID

Yeah, right.

This is pretty damn sad.

It's a little-known story of the Bible.

See, Mary wasn't originally Jesus' mother, some other lady was. However, she aborted Jesus (and was later punished royally for it), but being the son of God that he was, he was revived and placed inside of Mary's uterus instead.
So yeah, he does know what abortion feels like.

Hi Hell. I'm Yami Mirai, and I guess I'll be seeing you when I die. xd

I never heard of that story confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:40 pm
Oh my god, I cried for hours... this has turned my whole point of view around! You're all monsters, horrible monsters, to laugh at this! You need to go to hell!

Lawlz, that was one ******** FUNNY story! Christian fanatics are so funny to make fun of... *pokes one*  

YER DAD

Joselle`Stark

Familiar Bloodsucker

10,025 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:21 pm
There's another message like that circulating on Myspace.com. My best friend re-posted it as a bulletin.

Day 1
Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Day 2
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Day 3
You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Day 4
Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Day 5
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Day 6
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No . . .

Day 7
Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. he is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?

One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak. Destroyed by a "doctor." Please Choose Life.

PLEASE REPOST THIS IF YOU CHOOSE LIFE

This pretty much made me vomit a little.

I took the liberty of posting Avani's letter in response.
Call me heartless, call me cruel, call me whatever you want, but I'm sick of these bleeding heart pro-lifers and those fakeass fetus letters. A fetus does not develop a functioning brain, much less any form of sentience within one or two months. So, in honor of my pro-choice friends who are sick of it as well, I take the liberty of circulating the pro-choice response to the "fetus letter".

Dear Mommy,

Lots of love,
Fetus  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas