Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:27 pm
Nikoli came to a slideing stop amd Spun around faceing the demons. He shouted "Holy Barrier!!" As he snaped his fingers together. A half sheild appeared and Lit up the darkness. the Sahdows slamed into the light and were held in place.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:30 pm
nightmare walks in
he says"why are we here and for what to kill i was doing that"he said with anger

[NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DT dont leave Dot crying ]  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:33 pm
[aww. Good night.]

Lilith looked outside and mused to herself.
"Someone is making a lot of noise out there."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:38 pm
went outside with Lilith
he said"maybe you can help me what are we doing here are we waiting or are we here to slay?"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:45 pm
Aisling looked up into his eyes. ".....fragments....pieces.......not whole......"

When Adam offered his help it was the first time in.....years?, decades?, centuries perhaps since Aisling felt any happiness-her eyes gave a brief glimpse to what she felt. She even almost smiled when he told her that he did not believe she was evil. She barely even noticed when he took her hands in his and transformed before her-all she could do was gaze into his eyes. "....Adam....not afraid......help......trust......yes...."

But then other beings appeared-her gaze followed Adam's.

Her eyes widen and she muttered three little words, "......demons....here.....me?....."

Aisling clung to Adam in fear, turning invisble again, and let out a pulse of energy that shattered all the chapel's glass windows.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:48 pm
[I didn't go outside. I'm still sitting inside with Natasha.]

"I'm not quite sure what we're exactly doing right now. I only just got accepted." She shrugged.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:51 pm
[o]

"I see" Nightmare said
he herd something
"im going out there.Maybe something fun for me to fight"he said as he jumped out a window  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:55 pm
Lilith raised an eyebrow.
"Well that was strange, though I am curious what is out there."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:58 pm
jumps back in throw window
"nothing"he said with a sigh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:00 am
“My, you are a confident young man.”
Natasha commented to nightmare, with approval. She then stood up and strode out from behind the table and down the hall to the door.
“nothing? I doubt that Window’s don’t explode for no reason.” She looked with some regret at the shattered stained glass windows, already mentally trying to work out how much it would cost to have them replace.
“A bloody fortune...” she muttered with a shake of her head, and wrenched open the doors. She looked over at her shoulder at the two ‘students’
“Well, come on then.”

Adam watched Nikoli with wariness and curled one wing a little protectively around Aisling. He didn’t return to his human form - Nikoli had already seen that eh was a demon. And judging by how the man dealt with the shadow demons, he was a pretty powerful exorcist.
The demons- now trapped- began to screech and try to claw their way free. When they noticed Adam and recognised him as an arch demon they began shrieking for him to help them. Adam stood still and then raised an eyebrow at them. The shrieks of supplication turned to spat and roared curse words at him. Adam couldn’t help but smirk.

When Natasha arrived outside her mouth gaped. Adam was there in his full glory - his huge wingspan open and he was facing a stranger and a whole ball of shadow-demons trapped in light. She searched for words, didn’t find any, and so replaced them with a shout of exactly how she felt:
“What the hell is going on here?!”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:34 am
"Hold on for a sec." Nikoli said as he drew his pistol with a spin. As it spun he moved it through the air to make a cross. Speaking in Latain He qickly caught it and said. "Demons I bansih thy to Oblivion!' He fired one shot. I went through the barrier and hit 4 of them. The other 5 lurkers shattered the barrier. and took their forms.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:03 am
Aisling felt Adam's wing wrap around her and she watched the destruction that took place before her eyes. She then glanced up at Adam and buried her face in his sleeve, but remained invisible for fear that other demons may be about.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:40 am
Nightmare looked Aisling he could almost she her but she just look staticy
he whispered to her "your among friends"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:00 am
The young man's words brought little comfort to Aisling for the demon attack had caused her fears to arise again. Once again fragments of memories of previous demon encounters flashed in her mind. She clung to Adam still-not knowing, in the rise of her fear, that she had projected a few of these fragments to him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:08 am
Adam frowned as Aisling’s visions projected along with his own view of the situation- mingling into his own memories. He recognised some of the demons who had gone after her, and then one in particular...the dangerous archdemon named Beelio.
What on Earth have you done to have him after you... he wondered, but kept his thoughts to himself. Beelio had been known to stalk pure souls as well as evil - he was one of the few archdemons who were allowed limited time on earth, but often those he followed were exceptional individuals. Adam’s work as Grim Reaper was a constant struggle to pass over souls before Beelio and his kind could find them. If Beelio found an evil soul he would turn it into a demon, and Hell would have one more soldier in the battle against heaven....

Natasha stood back and watched Nikoli work, but one hand rested on the crucifix she had around her neck, while the other hung at her thigh, ready to pull out the dagger she had hidden under her dress.

“Who are you?!” she demanded of Mikolai, and stepped back as some of the demons broke free. She looked over at Adam and she sensed in a heartbeat that the demon read what she wanted. She wanted the demons gone quickly before anyone got hurt or there was more trouble.

Adam, still with one wing around Aisiling acted fast. He called something at the remaining attacking demons in the angel language - a mixed unnatural distorted and musical sound that screeched like nails down a blackboard for the human ears. The demons switched to run at him with a snarl and he withdrew a hand to the air. His scythe appeared and in one fluid movement he hurled it so that it span at the demons horizontally. Before they could do anything it had decapitated all but one and then disappeared into thin air. The bodies of the ‘dead’ demons twitched and jerked, then dissolved into dust.

[yup adam didn’t ill the demons. Just sent ‘em bac to hell :3]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces