YES.
  It was alright.
  No. It was a waste of money...
  gold!
View Results

M e e G g y

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:53 pm
Landon Grey
I can honestly say I hated it. My freinds say that i was doubting it from the begining and yeah I kinda was not wanting to be dissappointed Because I love the freakin' book. I did go in with an open mind but theres just so much i can take.

Where did the info for Alice go(the end of the book infor about her)?
I pictured the medow scene as more romantic then trying to scare her.... well right away anyway.
Jasper...there somthing I liked her kinda looked like Edward from Edward scissorhands.
Alice was what I pictured but needed to be shown a tiny bit more.
The conversations were all clipped and short.
And the freakin' shiny skin I mean really!
ALOT of parts missing.

One of my friends that went to see it was waiting till after the movie to read the book hoping not to be dissapointed by the movie. He had no idea what the heck was going on.

It just pissed me off in the end.

Sorry if it offends anyone who loved the movie to hear any of this but with all movies there will be one critic and I am he.

Well, they do have to fit a book into a 2 hour movie...They can't put every detail you wanted into it...
I agree with you! Just be more realistic, a director has to cut things out if she thinks it's too long.
The movie is always different from the book.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 pm
Screw the critics, I thought it was great. I thought it stayed true to the book though I found some parts to be pretty funny when I guess they were not supposed to be. But its a movie that I would see again if I had the means.  

stareyed_in_LA

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces