Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 pm
"Hush, hush. It's not polite to interrupt your elders." The old mouse squeaked after he had been so rudely cut off midway through his tale.
"Of course it was the Queen of Hearts, who'd you think I was talking about? The Achilles Queen? No, she's still kicking last I heard. Now where was I? Let's see... Queen mysteriously dies, ah yes! Then we formed a council of respectable tea-drinking individuals to help find a new queen for the land. No sooner had we chosen the late queen's sister of the Diamonds, when we received word that she too had been killed by someone claiming to be the new Ruler of all the Lands.
No-one knows where he came from, but he's taken over most of Wonderland! The flowers have been forced out of their trees so he could built a fortress, which he put right on top of the crochet fields. He's messing with our perfect order to things!"
The poor old mouse sighed deeply to calm down. He had begun to speak so fast and high-pitched that he almost couldn't be understood. Counting to himself a bit, he regained his composure.
"1..4..7.....3... In our stupor of not knowing what to do, someone suggested we protect the looking glass, so that's what we've been doing."
The Hatter took over the story from there.
"We've slowly been turning into an army, building walls and weapons and setting perimeter guards. We just recently started a night watch as well, but we're just not good enough. The Cheshire's been spying on the Dark King for us, and his last report showed us to be outnumbered at least three to one. And they're all trained soldiers, we're not. We're lucky to have lasted this long, and some of us began to think we were doomed until a rumor began spreading around about a two-headed monster that would be able to bite the head off of the Dark King.
It sounds ridiculous, but at this point it's our only hope, so we've sent out scouts to find this beast, reducing our numbers even further."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 am
Christine was shocked. This world of death and warfare sounded nothing like what GG had told them as children. "So why and how do we come here?" she asked them.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 am
Alice was about ready to scream, her head felt like it was splitting in to, there was no way this was real. She stood and walked around the room running her fingers along the wall and muttering the stories GG used to tell her. It was something she always did when she was trying to calm herself and not have a nervous breakdown, "Okay." she said turning, she sat down again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm
Christine put a comforting arm around Alices shoulder. "Its okay. Just stick together and well be all right." she assured.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 pm
Alice nodded as she let her head droop against Christine's shoulder, suddenly she sat up, thinking of something, "So GG's stories were true." she whispered. It was something that hadn't occured to her until just now, they had always been nothing but stories, a comforting memory.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:50 pm
"You came to wonderland through the looking glass. Can't you tell us why?" the Hatter answered.
"And who is this 'Jee-jee' you both keep mentioning?

((ruggaboo, or anyone else for that matter, feel free to take over the NPC characters and enhance the story in your own way. Shaylaya, this is your RP, don't let me take over... please, I've got enough on my plate.))  

TY Charns
Crew

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:14 pm
"GG's our great grandmother." Christine explained. "And all I know is that we felt something push from behind us and then we wound up here. Was it just an accident then?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:06 pm
(Got it, let's see, maybe we should move on to the more important part of the plot, I'm adding in the White Rabbit and the Queen of Heart's son at the moment, feel free to make up another character Saphire)The Prince looked at White Rabbit next to him, "Well my friend, what say we go and greet our newest guests?" he asked him. Prince was just another of the many rebels fighting against the Dark King(i will find a better name for this guy), he HAD after all, taken Prince's rightful place at the throne. White Rabbit nodded in agreement, a sly smile creeping upon his face, "That sounds like an excellant plan Your Majesty." he replied smoothly, the Madd hatter's house was not far, as they approached, he saw a group sitting at Hatter's large dining table through the window, "Though it looks as though Hatter has all ready done the job for us." he said, annoyed as he ajusted his vest and looked at his pocket watch, "Right on time." he muttered to himself. "Relax rabbit, we will join them." Prince replied cooly, his longish blonde hair looking as uncombed as ever, he entered the large house without knocking and strode proudly into the dining room, Rabbit at his side, "Hatter my good friend,how go you?".  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:23 pm
Christine looked up to see a boy who looked a little older than herself stride into the room. His expression was one that showed both confidence and arogance and he gave off an air that was as if he was more important than others. She had a slight feeling she might not like him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:24 pm
(ill think of something shay!!)  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 pm
(The Prince's name is now Torren)Prince Torren looked at the girl with brown hair who was eyeing him suspiciously, "Why hello there, and who might you be?" he asked the pretty girl, bowing and kissing the top of her hand swiftly, his green eyes not leaving hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:09 pm
Oh jeez who is this priss? she asked herself when he FINNALY let go of her hand. "Im Christine." she said simply givin g Alice a look that said what the heck??!!  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm
"Ah, Christine, beautiful." clearly not talking about her name.Alice rolled her eyes, "And who are you?" she asked him loudly, drawing his attention away from Christine for a moment. Torren arched and eyebrow, "I am the last surviving relative of the Hearts line, the prince, actually, but you may call me Torren." he made another bow and gestured to White, who was standing to the side, "And this is White Rabbit, my good friend and advisor."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:25 pm
Oh great a prince, didnt see that one coming, Christine thought to herself sarchastically. "Well I suppose it makes sense that the White Rabbit still serves the royal family. Are you the original?" she asked the shy looking rabbit.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:09 pm
White looked down, his ears drooping A BIT, "Quite sadly yes." he replied, looking quite pathetic as he took out his pocket watch to check the time, he looked pointedly at the Torren.Torren rolled his eyes, "Stop being so neurotic Rabbit, let us feast with our newest warriors." he said to his comrade.Alice rased an eyebrow, 'Warriors?" she asked saucily.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff