View Results

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 pm
((like almost everybody know i'm now kokiou!!! my new avi..))
hikari smile. "yes this cat is mine." cloud walked over to hikari and rubbed on her legs while purring. "i'm hikari and he's clould."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:45 am
"Pleasure to meet you. Im Rose and this is Lily. I wasnt expecting to meet so many people in the middle of the woods but I suppose you should never be surprised with what life gives you." she stated stroking Lily's back gently.  

Saphirewolf7

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:13 pm
hikari smiled. "nice to meet you." cloud had walked up to lily and purred another greeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:05 pm
Lily crouched against the ground playfully as a response and began circling Cloud preparing to play fight. "Well thses two certainly are social." Rose stated. "Its nice to know that even in these dark times you can still make friends when you dont expect it."  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:09 pm
Gunda shook her head in fear and anger as Ghost pulled he forward. "you must conquer you fear lovey," he told her. Gunda looked at him in fear and moved forward on her own. "I am Gunda," she whispered. "And this is Ghost. How do you do?" She bowed her head and looked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:08 pm
hikari smiled. "ya these times sure are harsh but, i geuss it isnt all that bad sometimes..."  

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 am
Gunda looked back up. "friendships are often tested in time such as these," she quoted. She blinked as tears came to her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 am
Rue watched the interactions as two more joined the fray. She stayed quiet, and secretly hoped not to be noticed. She knew what unicorns could do. The shouts of warning from the forest were clear. If she wasn't careful nature would be without her kind entirely. Rue wasn't ready for that kind of separation, but at the same time didn't want to run from Rose without explanation. Rudeness was not one of her character traits.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:08 am
Ghost shifted his weight as he noticed someone behind him. He turned to she the girl named Rue, he got from her mind. "Hello, young one," he said as he nodded his head. "Would you like to join us?" He stepped backward to let her join the group.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:34 pm
Rose smiled at Rue but noticed that she seemed disstracted. She didnt want to bring it up though since Rue might not want to talk about it. "Im sorry I hope you dont mind me asking but arent you a unicorn?" She asked Ghost.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 pm
Gunda nodded as Ghost nickered. "Yes I am," he answered. "There are few of my kind left." Gunda looked over her shoulder as she sensed something in the dark forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:10 am
There goes that wierd feeling again. Rose thought to herself. Even Lily's fur was bristling aroung nervously. "Im sorry to hear that. It seems that more and more of our world sinking away into darkness." she murmured thoughtfully.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:01 am
Gunda looked at Rose. "Alas for the darkness that even a single candle can vanquish it," she whispered. "My mother used to say that." Gunda looked away as a tear fell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:00 am
A warm smile played on Rue's lips as she heard the creature's words. She could most certainly empathize, but that didn't allow her guard to lower. If needed she could leave within seconds. Her kind had abandoned their own purpose, she would not.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:23 am
Ghost looked at Rue. "What purpose would that be my friend?" He asked. "I can read your mind, any Unicorn can. You can't hide anything from me."  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff