Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:52 pm
Nero jumped and nearly screamed since she'd been completely zoned out in her own world. She looked around to see who'd spoken to her and saw a boy.
"Hello," She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:59 pm
Iyoten asked
"were you going"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:06 pm
"Art. I do hope I'm going the right way." She laughed. "You?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 pm
Iyoten smiled
"im going to p.e and i dont know were it is"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:30 pm
"I'll have to go there later. I believe I know where I'm going though. Would you like my map if you're lost?" Nero offered him the paper.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:33 pm
iyoten smile
"no thank you i belive its down the hall"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:37 pm
Nero shrugged.
"If you insist."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:30 pm
Just then Faust came rounding the corner-almost running into the two students. He luckily managed to stop himself in time before knocking them over. He laughed nervously, "S-sorry about that.....I'm in a hurry to music class."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:05 am
Nero looked at the boy and cocked her head to the side.
"It's quite all right. Everyone is always in such a hurry, I think we all need to slow down sometimes." She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:15 am
Lamia giggled to herself and slinked off to art.

--

Pixel appeared hovering above the three students and cleared her throat with a puff of smoke.
"-ahem- no running in the hallways." she said in a matter-of-fact way and looekd down at them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:45 am
Ailon was walking in the hall and he was looking for some information and a map that could show him the doo to the art class. He wanted to speak in front of the class but his cousin was sitting in front of him and made it hard to be seen. He looked out and smiled. “It’s wonderful to be here in Barton.” He saw the fountain in the centre and the guards patrolling the town.
He tried to remember the name of his new mates and the teacher but Sunako took his holographic eyepiece and cancelled the transmitting of data. He looked at his scheme and saw that they had a class with his mother in the afternoon after the art class. He saw the gwee from the class and some from his class. He passed them and still was locating the art class room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aqira was sitting in her classroom and she looked out from her window. She smiled and then took a book from her desk. “Oh Ailon, It feels like it was yesterday I had you” She smiles and then she took her crystal ball “Ok, then I will see who will be my new students” The crystal ball started to shine and many faces was showing. She took it down and then nodded.
“I hope that you all have fun in your time here”

(missed the premier of this Rp crying anyway I will follow it and be in it)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:12 am
[This is getting to nice so here I will destroy it he he ]
Character name: Sunako
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relation (to your av or whatever): Aqira’s niece, Izno’s daughter and Ailon’s cousin
Appearance (tektek): User Image
Personality: Sunako is a very spoiled and dangerous girl, she don’t like people that threat her like a kid. She got most of her personality of her father and she don’t like to follow others orders. She only follows her father and her aunt’s. She like to make others life into hell and she don’t like people that tries to bully her. She is a dangerous girl with love of shopping and weapon that she gets or steals.
Brief bio: Sunako is adopted by “Izno” and she had a quite nice childhood. She had problem with other children and always ended up that the principal had to call her father and that ended with a meal for her father. She like to hang around vampires and so does some vampires too. She don’t want to become a vampire because she will not allow anyone to touch her without losing its life. She is going to repeat the first year of high school again and will enter the same class as her cousin. She can’t drop school because her father took her credit card and her sniper from her. She hates Inana a lot because she gave her an F and she have always detention with her. She hopes to get good grades so she can move on with her life.
5 things they love:
*Shopping
*Guns
*Her father
*Nightclubs
*Herself
5 things they hate:
*Inana
*School
*People that command her
*Detention
*A lot of other stuff she met or see that bothers her
Classes they take/teach?:
*history
*Music
*summoning creatures & animated
*Gaia creature study
*P.E
*Obligatory Maths & English
other: She have a Guns,Guns,Guns ring that her father gave her as a present so she can protect herself against
*Enemies
*Animated
*Boys
*Horny vampires
-She can play music to calm her anger with different instruments (she is talented)  

Izno

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:03 am
Lamia sat in ht eart room. It was a large workshop with several easel,s tonne sof paints and desks of reach sudent. she dumped her stuff down and settled for an easy lesson - tehre was little brainpower involved iwth it.

--

Finding herself with a free period before she taught history, Inana decided ot go visit her friend aquira. she had heard rumors that aquira was going to move to thsi school, but she wans;t sur eif it was true. when teh rumor had been confirmed she wa shappy.

she heade dout to the summoning room and found Aquira over her crystal ball.

"now you know it's naughty to spy on people." she joked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:39 am
Faust returned the girl's smile.

"Oh....s-sorry about that Pixel," Faust replied. "Next time I'll be sure to give myself enough to get to class....N-nice meeting you two. I'm Faust by the way" Then as he was about to enter his classroom he turned to Pixel. Although not normally so bold Faust couldn't resist a chance to tease the dragon.

"You know Pixel......smoking isn't allowed in school either," Faust said smiling sweetly. He had wish Lamia was around-he was sure she would have laughed.

Faust then hurried inside to his class. He sat down, pulled out his violin, and began his warm ups.

((note-Faust was referring to Pixel's puff of smoke she created when she cleared her throat.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:08 am
Aqira jumped a bit and took the crystal. She saw her and nodded “Miss Inana It’s honour too see you and I can insist that I was just looking for my new students and I’m quite honoured to learn the old spirit of Gaia “ She then took the crystal ball again and it showed memories of her time in Gaia and then it went blank.” I’m still in dept with you, you have been so nice to me and you also offered your time to help me with the search of y brother” She walked to the window and looked out. Her aura faded a bit and she then went down into silence for some minutes. She then looked up and it was like a new energy came to her. “So how did the student respond to you? I hope that you didn’t scare them.” She smiled and laughs a bit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ailon went into the art class room and saw a girl already there. He thought he was late so he tried to make it to a place as silently as he could and he then sat down. “He looked around to check if there was any teacher. “I’m glad that Sunako didn’t see me in the hall” He didn’t like her and having her in his class made everything into some kind of survival. He sighed and looked out a bit. He liked Barton.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff