Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Why doesn't Christians believe in Islam ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:43 pm
Well, to answer your objections, again...

Actually, the city of Ai had actually defeated the Israelite in battle before the Israelite went there. Furthermore, a lot of biblical time, aside from Jesus' death, is estimated. Also, the city of Ai very well could have been destroyed by the Israelites at the site that Farrell Till was speaking about There are too many opposing views for this to be of any significance.

No idea what contradiction "the sun rises" is. And in English, there is something we call a "Sun rise" when the Sun rises into the sky. Once again, no contradiction...

This is a pain in the butt to type...
Daniel 5:1, etc.
66 Years have elapsed since chapter one, which tells of Nebuchadnezzars second strike against Jerusalem in 605 BC. after a reign of 43 years. His song, evil-Merodach, ruled from 562-560 BC, his brother in law Neriglissar reigned four years from 560-556 BC. After a two month reign by Labashi-Marduk in 556 BC the Babylonian empire continued from 556-539 BC under the command of Nabonidus. Belshazzar was the son of Nabonidus, and he co-reigned with his father from 553-539 BC. Nebudchadnezzar is called Belshazzar's father, which may also mean ancestor.

Also, archeologists have discovered Belshazzar's name on several documents. He ruled with his father, Nabonidus, staying home to administer the affairs of the kingdom while his father tried to reopen trade routes taken over by Cyrus and the Persians. Belshazzar was in charge of Babylon when it was captured.

As for the moon one, it is totally possible it could shine like the Sun. First of all, ever heard of a miracle? I suppose not, seeing as Mohhamud did minor things to impress crowds. Did he not move a tree? Do you not realize that moving a tree is not possible? And the moon shining like the Sun is much more logical than a moving tree. Nothing wrong there...

And lol, in the Bible, there is no Judges 27-30... It ends on Judges 21:25...
Also, God made a promise with the Israelites that if they kept away from Idolatry, and stayed faithful to Him, He would protect them and save them from their enemies. However, archaeology has proven that Israel was idolatrous as we have dug up idols and various other objects of Pagan worship in Israel dating back to the Biblical times.

Solomon was David's Son, and Jesus was a descendant of David. The eternal kingdom of David and Solomon was fulfilled with Jesus' death on the cross, thus leading to eternity, and the eternal Kingdom of God.

Um... ever seen Iraq? It does seem... pretty dry and desolate there...

Yeah, I am very happy! ^^ After all, I did just disprove all of your supposed falacies with the Bible.

Most scholars, who are impartial and don't go into the ideology of "QURAN SAYS SO IT MUST BE TRUE" or "BIBLE SAYS SO IT MUST BE TRUE" generally agree that Jesus was crucified on a cross.

Zaki, I am not even going to talk to you about why people leave Islam. Obviously, you beleive that anyone who doesn't bow down to Mecca five times a day is an infidel and inferior to your all-knowing opinions.

And Zaki, you say madam and ma'am. But you have also said you would kill people who leave Islam and fight others who don't beleive in Islam. That is very hypocritical right there.

Zaki... An outlaw would not be able to rape all the women. It is logically impossible. And yes, if he somehow did manage to rape a bunch of women, depending on what state he is in, he would either receive the death penalty or a life in jail.

Twerp is someone who is smaller or ignorant or foolish.

And that is disgusting! How could you admire ANYONE who would kill for honor? Isn't life more important than honor? Really? Well, that may be one reason why people don't beleive in Islam. I know a lot of Muslims would disagree with you, Zaki. That is cruel and unusual to kill people for a guest. Sickening.

Furthermore, I beleive that homosexuality is wrong and immoral, but they have the same right to life as we do. They will be judged by God, not man. We, at least in Christianity, are not to judge others in this life, because that is God's job when we die. He judges us. Also, it isn't a loss of honor to them, why do you think they are fighting so hard for their rights in America and Europe? Ever heard of gay PRIDE? You disgust me, why would you want to kill people who think differently than you?

And premarital sex is having sex before you're married.

--------

There, I have responded, for the second time. I will be saving it, so if you delete this, I will repost it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:21 am
The_Pathan

If someone like my uncles old wife... Left Islam(as she did) it can be because that she don't know about Islam... I mean if u have not readed the qur'an, but u heard from people it is a terror relegion u would maybe leave...

Ore u can leave because of sataness, like my uncles old wife... ^^

Or maybe because they are intelligent enough, that they don't have to read holy books to learn how to live in a good way... :/  

_rainarai_

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:53 pm
People leave religions because of a variety of reasons. I became an Atheist because I found the Bible too be far-fetched and false in my mind, and assumed that science had disproven Christianity and most monotheistic religions.

Obviously, that is not the case. The Lord has called me back and I am very happy! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:21 am
mazuac
Well, to answer your objections, again...

Actually, the city of Ai had actually defeated the Israelite in battle before the Israelite went there. Furthermore, a lot of biblical time, aside from Jesus' death, is estimated. Also, the city of Ai very well could have been destroyed by the Israelites at the site that Farrell Till was speaking about There are too many opposing views for this to be of any significance.

No idea what contradiction "the sun rises" is. And in English, there is something we call a "Sun rise" when the Sun rises into the sky. Once again, no contradiction...

This is a pain in the butt to type...
Daniel 5:1, etc.
66 Years have elapsed since chapter one, which tells of Nebuchadnezzars second strike against Jerusalem in 605 BC. after a reign of 43 years. His song, evil-Merodach, ruled from 562-560 BC, his brother in law Neriglissar reigned four years from 560-556 BC. After a two month reign by Labashi-Marduk in 556 BC the Babylonian empire continued from 556-539 BC under the command of Nabonidus. Belshazzar was the son of Nabonidus, and he co-reigned with his father from 553-539 BC. Nebudchadnezzar is called Belshazzar's father, which may also mean ancestor.

Also, archeologists have discovered Belshazzar's name on several documents. He ruled with his father, Nabonidus, staying home to administer the affairs of the kingdom while his father tried to reopen trade routes taken over by Cyrus and the Persians. Belshazzar was in charge of Babylon when it was captured.

As for the moon one, it is totally possible it could shine like the Sun. First of all, ever heard of a miracle? I suppose not, seeing as Mohhamud did minor things to impress crowds. Did he not move a tree? Do you not realize that moving a tree is not possible? And the moon shining like the Sun is much more logical than a moving tree. Nothing wrong there...

And lol, in the Bible, there is no Judges 27-30... It ends on Judges 21:25...
Also, God made a promise with the Israelites that if they kept away from Idolatry, and stayed faithful to Him, He would protect them and save them from their enemies. However, archaeology has proven that Israel was idolatrous as we have dug up idols and various other objects of Pagan worship in Israel dating back to the Biblical times.

Solomon was David's Son, and Jesus was a descendant of David. The eternal kingdom of David and Solomon was fulfilled with Jesus' death on the cross, thus leading to eternity, and the eternal Kingdom of God.

Um... ever seen Iraq? It does seem... pretty dry and desolate there...

Yeah, I am very happy! ^^ After all, I did just disprove all of your supposed falacies with the Bible.

Most scholars, who are impartial and don't go into the ideology of "QURAN SAYS SO IT MUST BE TRUE" or "BIBLE SAYS SO IT MUST BE TRUE" generally agree that Jesus was crucified on a cross.

Zaki, I am not even going to talk to you about why people leave Islam. Obviously, you beleive that anyone who doesn't bow down to Mecca five times a day is an infidel and inferior to your all-knowing opinions.

And Zaki, you say madam and ma'am. But you have also said you would kill people who leave Islam and fight others who don't beleive in Islam. That is very hypocritical right there.

Zaki... An outlaw would not be able to rape all the women. It is logically impossible. And yes, if he somehow did manage to rape a bunch of women, depending on what state he is in, he would either receive the death penalty or a life in jail.

Twerp is someone who is smaller or ignorant or foolish.

And that is disgusting! How could you admire ANYONE who would kill for honor? Isn't life more important than honor? Really? Well, that may be one reason why people don't beleive in Islam. I know a lot of Muslims would disagree with you, Zaki. That is cruel and unusual to kill people for a guest. Sickening.

Furthermore, I beleive that homosexuality is wrong and immoral, but they have the same right to life as we do. They will be judged by God, not man. We, at least in Christianity, are not to judge others in this life, because that is God's job when we die. He judges us. Also, it isn't a loss of honor to them, why do you think they are fighting so hard for their rights in America and Europe? Ever heard of gay PRIDE? You disgust me, why would you want to kill people who think differently than you?

And premarital sex is having sex before you're married.

--------

There, I have responded, for the second time. I will be saving it, so if you delete this, I will repost it.

Damn gotta read qur'an in 10min, can i be fast enugh?

I whill skim read it razz

Umm... Yea, pretty good memory you got 3nodding

You seem like knowing some stuff that i don't really get???

To the harshments:

Quote:

This is a harshment and lie, and you got 2 days to edit it, ore the post is gone, dank je 3nodding

Quote:

What does that have to do with ma'am and madam? Neways, i think the madam thing is very intesrresting razz

And also, it is a lie. I did not say i would do it razz Get yours facts right... Just because i say it is allowed, i haven't said i would do it.

Even though i maybe would, i diden't tell.

Quote:
Did i say a outlaw can rape every woman in the world? Sorry then razz And in Islam it gives death penalty.

Kewl 3nodding I like that twerp word wink It's just kewl razz

Quote:

When did i say i admired him confused Someone must have edited my post, i did not say that.

And in Afghanistan honor is the most worthy. People rather die, than the humiliation of getting a gun stolen.

Quote:

Gay pride rofl Soo that's what Ratri asked me rofl rofl "Soo your going to a gay pride ore something?" lol Now i get it xp

I would kill them if Allah told me 3nodding  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:22 am
_rainarai_
The_Pathan

If someone like my uncles old wife... Left Islam(as she did) it can be because that she don't know about Islam... I mean if u have not readed the qur'an, but u heard from people it is a terror relegion u would maybe leave...

Ore u can leave because of sataness, like my uncles old wife... ^^

Or maybe because they are intelligent enough, that they don't have to read holy books to learn how to live in a good way... :/
It is about believing on Allah, ore not 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:34 am
I believe when a person converts from Islam, they will be judge first. You can't straight away punish them and kill them. Try to confront them and ask them the reason why? Explain and discuss or whatever the reason is. But I definitely will not kill them.  

Harrotz

Beezerific

Sarcastic Humorist

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:48 pm
it all seems very interesting but i don't have the patience to read all that (yet i have the patience to read a novel hmm...)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 am
What does it matter, who is God's favorite son? Do you really think God wants us tearing each other apart on something so trivial as who was a prophet/son of god/ regular guy thousands of years ago?

Considering Satan's position as "Deceiver" and "Lightbringer", I have to at times question the current state of our organized religion with all this violence, hatred, false judgement and perverted views of God, on all sides.

Does this not seem like it could be the case? I am not saying anything against God, but I am criticizing organized religion, as it is made up of mortals, who can be deceived and mislead, especially through small corruptions over thousands of years. It i especially true in Christianity, where the peaceful, honest, communal egalitarian ideal was switched with a magical idol of immediate forgiveness. I do not know much about Islam, but I do know that YHWH does not stand for murder and hatred.  

divineseraph

bilqisnargis

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:30 am
Well, in the Quran, there's an ayat that says even if you believe, you will still be tested. Islam is not easy nor is it hard. IT THE PPL WHO MAKE IT HARD.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:04 pm
divineseraph
What does it matter, who is God's favorite son? Do you really think God wants us tearing each other apart on something so trivial as who was a prophet/son of god/ regular guy thousands of years ago?

Considering Satan's position as "Deceiver" and "Lightbringer", I have to at times question the current state of our organized religion with all this violence, hatred, false judgement and perverted views of God, on all sides.

Does this not seem like it could be the case? I am not saying anything against God, but I am criticizing organized religion, as it is made up of mortals, who can be deceived and mislead, especially through small corruptions over thousands of years. It i especially true in Christianity, where the peaceful, honest, communal egalitarian ideal was switched with a magical idol of immediate forgiveness. I do not know much about Islam, but I do know that YHWH does not stand for murder and hatred.
See i think the biggest problem is that most organized religions consider themselves infallible.
Religion itself is not infallible because it is a human construct. It it a design created by humans to worship X because they feel that it will grant eternal joy in the afterlife.
Sometimes I wonder if religion was solely constructed out of fear of death and of the unknown.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

maya azzy

Peaceful Worshipper

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:53 pm
Whatever happened to the values of humanity,
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality...

Oh for - sake!!! gonk Why does this thread exist?! I mean, it's like a Hindu making a thread called: 'Why don't Muslim's believe in Hinduism?' gonk We. Just. Don't. So why can it not be the same for Christians?

However, I know...I wish for this world to be all-Muslim, but that's not possible, I live with it. It's like asking for the entire world to try and be 8ft tall. It's just not possible. =P

And Slick, I don't think Christianity OR Islam are made up ^^ I mean, of course I won't say Islam is made up for the sole benfit of our comfort, but if I say that, I have to accept Christianity too, because really, Islam and Christianty are so, SO similar!! crying I don't get it, such similar religions, balancing on practically the same foundations, yet they are the two religions that fight most in this world?! Do you know what I think? All Muslims are brothers and sisters, right? So I just think of other religion people as...stepbrothers and sisters. xd In a way..it makes sense. ^^

Anyways, Islam can't be made up, there are so many quotes in the Qu'ran that prove things, scientific knowledge, that scientists hadn't even discovered till a hundred years back or so.

The Qu'ran describes in detail the human life, one of which is how babies are born, as in EVERY SINGLE STAGE of the foetal stage. It describes it all starting off '...as small as a date.' and it continues, describing the stages specifically. Now, how did this stuff appear in the Qu'ran, something of decades and decades ago, when the human race didn't even figure it out till recently?

Hmph. A continued study of the Qu'ran can show you many things. ^^

Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity,
Lack of understanding, leading lives away from unity...

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:25 am
oOo-Az-oOo

Oh for - sake!!! gonk Why does this thread exist?! I mean, it's like a Hindu making a thread called: 'Why don't Muslim's believe in Hinduism?' gonk We. Just. Don't. So why can it not be the same for Christians?

However, I know...I wish for this world to be all-Muslim, but that's not possible, I live with it. It's like asking for the entire world to try and be 8ft tall. It's just not possible. =P

And Slick, I don't think Christianity OR Islam are made up ^^ I mean, of course I won't say Islam is made up for the sole benfit of our comfort, but if I say that, I have to accept Christianity too, because really, Islam and Christianty are so, SO similar!! crying I don't get it, such similar religions, balancing on practically the same foundations, yet they are the two religions that fight most in this world?! Do you know what I think? All Muslims are brothers and sisters, right? So I just think of other religion people as...stepbrothers and sisters. xd In a way..it makes sense. ^^

Anyways, Islam can't be made up, there are so many quotes in the Qu'ran that prove things, scientific knowledge, that scientists hadn't even discovered till a hundred years back or so.

The Qu'ran describes in detail the human life, one of which is how babies are born, as in EVERY SINGLE STAGE of the foetal stage. It describes it all starting off '...as small as a date.' and it continues, describing the stages specifically. Now, how did this stuff appear in the Qu'ran, something of decades and decades ago, when the human race didn't even figure it out till recently?

Hmph. A continued study of the Qu'ran can show you many things. ^^

Well, alchemists knew this for thousands of years. At first it was thought that the human sperm had a "Homunculus", which was essentially a miniature person which grew inside of the mother.

But logic dictates that when you get pregnant and your stomach expands, there must be growth going on. If something grows larger, it must have been, at some point, smaller.  

divineseraph

maya azzy

Peaceful Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:46 pm

I never knew that. ^^ Well, we learn something new everyday! razz

Nevertheless, that was just one example. ^^ I could state more if you wish, and you can argue them however much you want. rofl Though not here, I'll make a thread on it. ~goes to do secret ninja business~ ninja

General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff