Cries
  Screams
  Laughs Manically
View Results

balmung_death touch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:16 am
AHHHHHHHHHhHHH! *SIGH* *SITS DOWN*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:45 am
Sighs with relief, and slowly slides down the wall. Alice can allready feel hot tears streaming down her face, making it hard to concentrait.
"dammit!" She yells at the wall, painted red. wink

I died from a good friend, Heidee. I was broken inside because of what she did.
What did I do to die?
Nothing. She tried to drink my damn blood, and I pushed and kicked.
Flashbacks in the Cementary.
I did not kill her, though.
Mark, my only love. Now lurking to kill all Harrington's.
He is a Lhonton.
Heidee is my,
sister.
I am going to kill Mark.
Revenge.

*Beguins to laugh histariclly, and screams at the wall, slammin a knife into her own arm.*
I KILL YOU NOW B*%#!!! HAH HA HA HA H A!"
*Blood gets onto the wall, and all over her white cloak.*
"DAMMIT! DAMMIT! Why don't you die?"  

rockergirlygirl

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:09 am
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:15 pm
she sits alone in the darkness with a knife in her hand with soft tears she cuts one of her arms " what have i done?" she cries as the blood falls to the ground. She makes another slash ,but it reheals itself." why couldn't i protect him????" she lets out a scream of pain, but not from the wound on her arm as she makes another bloody mark , but from the pain in her heart as it breaks to pieces. " IT'S MY FAULT! she yells and makes another cut on her right leg and i heals also. " I shouldv'e died , not him ..." she stops sad looks at the knife stained with her dark red blood and throws it to the ground and walks silently into the darkness full of sadness and sorrow.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

RosetteHiruka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:45 am
Souji runs in with his scythe ready.AHHHHHHHHHHHH! slashes wall, repeates. "why the hell wouldn't they listen."after a wile the scythe starts cracking and he stops. "i feel better"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:18 am
souji gets up and leaves.  

RosetteHiruka

Huggle Bo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:46 pm
Huggle Watches Souji Leave From the shadows....*Chuckles*
i love this room Opens a Secret door (Hidden So dont even try to follow!!!) to the Secret Room  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:38 am
what is hidden in the secret room?  

PurplepassionVampire

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:46 pm
*randomly screams mad rantings of a crazed little vampire girl* scream *a tan black and white wolf start randomly ripping things/humans apart* ^^ *dances and rolls around in the blood* the blood falls down so we all roll around *giggles insanely*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 pm
stay calm!!  

PurplepassionVampire

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Brocksvulpix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:09 pm
MY grey eyes fly mind to mind one to another brother to brother mother to mother father to son and the only common ground is the sounds of fear and love then the fear of love.
closed off and callused is the heart of the man of many friends who feels lost and alone no true emotions shown mind always thinking about expected pain to be blown across the same spots and to be torn anew scabs and scars holds his heart far from ones he wished he knew
they also see the glee of a child that dose not understand the sorrows of tomorrow borrowed thoughts and constants formed from love of life yet how long before the world sacrifices’ the life with the blade of contentment and the insane time ticks away as seconds to days just as ice in an sea of emotion that melts and fades away
but then with the smile on your face you guide back all the lost in that lonely place remember when your beacon of bright thus ends the strife that stays at bay waiting for time to tell looking at the clock until it finally stops with my sad grey eyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:03 pm
fear me for i knowith of antioch
the holyhandgrenda of antioch  

Brocksvulpix

Lord Shingan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 pm
Lord Shingan walks in and draws his swords.
"Ok now boys and girls, lets have some fun twisted {war cry} YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
User Image  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces