Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Adventurequest VRS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:16 am
Johnathon had found his way around the game by now. He had hired a low level healer. For the price of only a few items now and them. Plus an amount of gold that didn't really mean much to him. Currently, gold was near worthless to him. Only survival meant something to him. After all, he needed to survive. There was no way to know what would happen to him if he was struck down in this game. With the headset on his head acting in such a strange manner. He was walking along in the middle of a field when he heard something in his ear. The voice was rather deep and loud. As he heard the voice he suddenly started to feel dizzy. Someone was speaking to him in the real world through his headset.

???- You, can you here me Johnathon? I will be commanding your avatar from now on? I'm sitting at the keyboard where that shop clerk once was. He hooked your headset into a computer. This made it all the more easy to control you. Now, turn three paces to your left. Hold out your left hand. And say Firebolt with your fingers extended.

He couldn't help but follow the action just as instructed. It wasn't the verbal command that was controlling him. It was the keyboard that the person was using. A few commands were punched in on the keyboard. And just as instructed against his will. Johnathon was forced to turn toward the healer that accompanied him. And cast the spell that had been instructed. The flame flickered in his palm for a second. Then instantaneously stuck the healers right arm. He fell down with not a single burn mark on him. But his hit points had reached zero so there would be no getting back up. He feared what might happen to that player that he had just been forced to attack. If by his hand it might be the same as he feared his end would be in this game.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 am
Seferen halted rather quickly as he started to here a swirl of wind coming from somewhere. This likely meant someone else was charging around as he was at high speed. It was just then a few rather interesting characters appeared before him as he stopped dead in his tracks. These people didn't look human in any shape or form so they couldn't be from this world. They all held up there Tridents as if to praise him for something. Though this sort of thing would not faze me in completing what I had originally set out to do. I looked at the few figures before me studying there lines as I heard them start to talk. None of what they had said seemed to make sense to him. Nore did he know where he was at the current moment. The boots had catapulted me so far I had lost my bearing completely. It seemed at some point I even managed to scew off the trail so there would be no following it back to get to the cave.

Then a question popped into my head that made me rather uneasy even though it needed to be asked. Can you creatures make a person disappear from this earth as the man referred to as the evil mod can? I would hope you answer quick cause things don't seem to be going vary good at the moment. Whenever I stand around for too long things seem to go just terribly around for me in the oddest way. As I waited for the few creatures to respond my vision started to get a little blurry. Maybe I had used up a little more energy then I thought using that burst drive. Ether way I have to remain ever vigilante and not reveal I am weak to these creatures. I am not yet sure if I can trust anyone in this land at all.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:03 pm
The creatures started to speak to one another in a rather open way. As to not come off as secretive. There fangs that sat at each side of there mouths moved up and down as they spoke to one another. He must be speaking of the moderators powers to ban a player. Yet he is currently unaware that he is immune to there ability. He also seems to think he is in the real world. But what he doesn't realize. Is this is in fact a video game that has gone terribly wrong. The Evil Mod was the first to be a target of Isis's little experiment. How he pulled it off or what he hopes to gain is unclear. What is clear is nothing about the figures personality seems to be altered. It is also clear that he is not in any kind of a hypnotic state. I'm sorry Seferen, but we know very little of what you ask. Much is still a mystery to us as well. But at least you can count us as non hostile beasts. One of the creatures looked at him with a worried expression. He dropped his trident to the ground as he moved closer holding out his hand. As he dropped his trident into the dirt. A bit of sand kicked up and a dull thump could be heard as it hit the soil. He held out his hand for a second as though the creature was going to pat Seferen on the back. But stopped abruptly not sure of how he would react. Currently, there alliance was unclear to him. Although they were non hostile toward him. It wasn't entirely certain if the feeling was mutual. A group of voices could be heard from the cliffs to the west of them. But currently no one was in sight.

???- What say ye men. Shall we dive into the unknown and fell these vile creatures?

???- The one is unarmed, now is the time to attack.

???- Experience points much we shall gain from the looks of these creatures.

The voices all sounded to be male and around the same age. A tall figure appeared from behind one of the cliffs. Dressed in a very elvish style uniform. Like something you would expect to see a worker at the north pole wearing. He was dressed in a green t-shirt with short sleeves. As well as a green pair of jeans. And black shoes on his feet that were barely visible due to the crisp looking plant life he was standing by. His hair was sort of odd looking. With locks of a tanish colored hair separated in random places on his head. In his hands the figure held a wooden bow with a red and white striped quiver of arrows on his back. With a black strap draped over his shoulder to keep the arrows secure. He was wearing black gloves. Quickly he reached into his arrow pouch for an arrow. Stringing it on his bow the figure fired at the unarmed creature. The arrow landed in front of him in the sand. At a 245 degree angle sticking straight into the ground. Three feet in between the creature and Seferen. Then, with a cocky smile on his face he spoke.

That was just a warning shot naive. If you wish to keep your neck. You will surrender all items you now possess and I will spare you. That goes for the traveling player that has befriended these fiends as well. Ha ha ha ha. Such an act is unscrupulous and must be made to hold accountable for. What is your anger monsters and field befriender?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:14 am
Seferen was listening to every word the centaur like creatures said as he stood there in disbelief. At least these being where not trying to conceal what they where saying from him which made them some what trustworthy. Though he was still not sure of there true intentions in stopping him like they did. His thoughts where interrupted by a swirling of air rather close to his being. Moments later an arrow struck the ground with much force. As the snouling of another could be hear close by. For some reason this person was not even attempting to conceal themselves as so many had done before him. Yet this did not make me any more uneasy about the situation.

It took me a moment to process my thoughts on the matter as I heard the being speak. Though what he said enraged him a considerable amount. As I looked up in the general direction of the voice my choice of action was clear. There would be no negotiating with this peace of trash and he must be dispatched quickly. I pulled my entire body down toward the ground as my left nee stuck out ahead of the rest. With a look of determination in my eyes I punched the button on the side of my boot. Looking up at the arrogant being with a grin. My body started to accelerate as I tore up the hill at mach 2. There would be no negotiating now nore would the archer be able to get out of a the way. I held my sword upward as it tore through the characters bow as if it where a tooth pick. There was a large amount of blood which spat out as my blade followed through with the attack.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:38 am
Artificial looking blood shot out of the wound on the archers chest. His weapon lay in pieces broken on the ground beside him. As his hit points hit zero. Three large white rings went around him. This was the graphic that was set for when a player was sent to the reapers palace. The ring passed over but he was still laying where he had fallen. With a wound on his chest that actually hurt. A part of his character data had been destroyed. And where the fresh of his avatar once was. There was a static that was drawn in purple and white stripes. He looked terrified as he lay with his head on the ground looking away from his attacker. He moved his head slowly to a position where he could see Seferen. The cocky smile was gone from his eyes. Only a fear for his life and adrenaline from the pain as well as his only emotions remained. He felt a bit dizzy as he lay there.

The other two that were in his party. Then stood up from where they were hiding. They didn't say a word, instead the two took off in a run for there lives. The two them were fearful that Seferen would do to them. Just as he had done to there friend. White rings started to envelope them just as they had done for there friend. They held them in place as they attempted to gate out. A static appeared overlapping there Avatars as well as the air around them. The colors of there Avatars turned purple and blue. The two of them were frozen on the spot. Unable to move the rest of there body. They could only move there eyes to watch. As they waited for whatever was about to happen to happen. A sound could be heard coming from a random spot. Right now all that was apparent was the sound not its locastion. kk.kk..kk...kk....kk.....kk......kk.......kk........kk.........kk..........kk. The sound became louder as the space between each noise grew further apart. A large claw slashed from out of nowhere in a spot eight yards from where Seferen was standing. It was very close where the two now frozen players were standing. The air warped into a grey and white stream like water running in a stream. The claw was rather large, yet it had a sort of human appearance as well. A very human looking hand came out of the portal. Only it was a pure black with no other color. Three large silver knives were at the ends of the creatures knuckles. The spikes were all half the size of a baseball bat. And just as thick as an aluminum one. The blades were spaced out in one inch gaps. Only they were actually part of the figures hand. Although it appeared that the beast was clenching its fist. This was an easy mistake to make. It truth the creature had no true form. It held the possibility to become anything that could possibly be made in this game. Yet it could pick and choose which details for its hands, feet, head and such it chose to take. It stepped out of the portal as a man-like figure. It's body was a pure black just like its hands. And except for a pair of black jeans. Which were also just part of the creatures body. It had no clothes on. The figure moved closer to the terrified players. Kk.kk...kk it stopped abruptly as it moved its head to the left slightly. Taking a good look at the ones right in front of it. Kk it lifted its foot up to take another step. But stopped abruptly when it heard the terrified voice of the archer. STOP!! Don't hurt them you faceless monster!! Take me! Me!!! His voice was that of desperation and tears. It gave the creature pause as it stopped moving. The beast just stood there as still as a statue. Listening to all of the little sounds that were around it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:07 pm
I looked the rude stranger straight in the eyes as my blade pierced there chest. As one of the peaces from there bow shot up and hit me in the face I cringed. Holding my cheek as a small trickle of blood ran down my face. It was at that moment I had a horrifying revolution that the people here could actually feel pain. Just when I thought there would be no more surprises with this place. My eyes shot immediately to the battered stranger on the ground as they shook in pain. What had I done the rules of this place where not so two dimensional as originally thought. But how can a person feel pain and bleed in a game this just doesn't make sense. My eyes started to dim as a sound could be heard the entire time I was thinking in the distance. As I caught a glimpse of a large finger coming out of a portal. My entire body with gripped with fear. I wanted to lash out at the being which would soon be here though the hair was standing up on the back of my neck giving me warning.

What little I could do was to turn my body around little by little to face the being just as they walked out of the portal. One of my hands went numb and the other one clenched tightly to the sword in my hand. Get ready get ready my mind said to me as I waited for this one to react. Is he friend or foe either way they aren't getting off this hill unscathed. It was in that moment my body reacted in a rather confusing way. flipping up into the air and landing right between the creature and the other characters. My nerves where just about shot as I stood there hunched over with both hands clutching my sword. With a look which could only be read as there would be no talking now. As I glared at the man with a claw standing there before me.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:03 am
Two voices started to speak in Agamums mind. The two spoke in a sort of argumentative tone. Like both of them had different agenda. And were trying to convince Seferen that each of them was right.

Isis- Do not attack that monster you fool. It was by your actions not this games that the archer was wounded so badly. Under normal circumstances he would have been struck in the same way a regular player is. If it was anyone else except an abnormal! He would have been sent to the same place all players are sent when they die. A ruleless place that just allows people to die and keep coming back with no consequences. But you've affected him with your virus. Now he is bound by the same rules as you are. Any damage that is inflicted to him will be felt to his real being. And if he were to die that would follow suit in his world as well. It doesn't matter that he was originally a regular user. You have changed things from what they once were. There will be no escape for him as his body is a hollow shell now. The only escape is to survive until the impending threat is dealt with. And the threat stands before you right now. That monster IS the threat that has affected this world in such a way. It was by his hand that a large shipment of the headsets were tainted. It was by his hand that the games code was changed in such a way!!!

A bright light shot down from the heavens. It struck the ground with a great force. And as it struck a being was standing in the light before it disapated. He was tall with long silver hair that flowed effortlessly in the wind. His eyes were a fierce green like the earth itself. His features were kind except for the fierce look in his eye. He was dressed in a white kimono with a black pattern. In his hand he was holding onto a rather long finely made sword. That seemed to be both made of very little material. But with a great tensile strength that would rival even that of an armor cars thick steel armor. He wore a red pair of pants. With sandals strapped to his feet. So tightly that it made the veins in his feet reveal themselves. On his wrists there were tight white arm bands. Strapped to his arm in the same way as his sandals. Though they very closely resembled that of armbands a basketball player would wear or possibly for another sporting event. The other voice seemed to be trying to speak to Seferen. But for some reason was unable to do so. It sounded very weak like that of a hospitalized persons or a very sick elder. It was hardly even apparent that they were speaking.

........S..efer.en.....have...o..survive.

The voice stopped as that point. Isis stood in between Seferen and the creature that he planned to strike.

YOU FOOL!!! There shall be NO! Striking of this man while I am standing here! You aren't even worth knowing why I seek to save them. Because what they have done was originally so nobil. That you could not ever hope to accomplish anything so noble even if you worked for one hundred years as an eternal immortal to do so!

He then motioned his left hand in a way that said come with exclamation due to the look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 pm
Seferen stood there in a dead stillness that could have stopped time itself. Eying the stranger with the strange claw like fingers with the intent to kill. There was still so much fear enveloping him though much of this had subsided. By now most all of this was replaced by adrenaline as the beginning of the battle began. Yet there was something which was still bugging me about this person. Then right before I had a chance to ask him a beam of light appeared between the two of us. It was some rather ordinary looking character in his eyes with good armor. When the man started to speak it sounded just like every other person who proclaimed themselves ruler of these lands. Just a load of arrogance and anger which did not seem to come from any place he could see. So rather then deal with the person with the claws he found it best to flee sense there would be no talking to him.

So I put my hand down along the cuff of my boot and pressed the button on the side. As my body began to glow red I dashed forward aiming to get away from these two mad men. But before I left I held my sword out so it would make sure to leave a scar or at least a scratch on both of them. There was no way I was just going to leave without making some sort of point even if it couldn't be verbal. Sense the creatures with the pitch forks where now safe sense the random players had retreated. There would be no reason to stay here unless I wanted to draw out a lengthy battle. My feet led me though an unmarked path to the east of where I was. So at least likely I wouldn't run into any eccentric people who believed themselves to be royalty. The path was rough even though my feet hardly hit the ground. It was as if for some reason this way was a area people weren't supposed to go to.

By now I had been running for what seemed like an hour when I decided to stop at what looked like a cave up ahead. The climate here was rather chilly and the last five minutes of running was extremely cold for me. So I stopped dead in my tracks and started looking around for some wood to make a fire. Knowing there would likely be plenty of room in the cave checking it first wouldn't be a priority for now. However seeing the mouth of this cave it was apparent it was much smaller then the one he had seen much earlier. It was just then I dropped all the branching in my hand and stopped dead in my tracks. Some large beast started to emerge for the place as large puffs of smoke shot from its nosriles. My sword imediatly appear in my hand and I was in the ready. Dashing toward the thing my blade glisoned in the cold. As I struck the words nine thousand spelled out above its head. Just then I noticed a red gage to the side of it which seemed to be only 5% empty. My eyes shot open wide as I went in for another blow. This one my attacks struck the monster for times though he hit me and knocked me to the ground.

It was then the pain of the cold started to get to me as my heart started to beat faster. I knew if I didn't get in that cave this would likely be my resting place for good. As a sharp pain shot through my body my armor started to resonate. Turning red as I started to hover off the ground with an ominous glow eminating from me. In that moment my eyes flashed as I through my sword toward the beast. Thoguh what happened then I didn't expect. a button appeared on my arm flashing bright green. When I hit it the sword which was sticking in the monster slashed throgh it as it disapeared. My blade through back to me as some strange numbers appeared in my head.

Experience 50,000
Gold Gain 500,000

These numbers meant little to me though what was left of the monsters carcass that didn't disappear sure looked appetizing. So I went back to getting my sticks and built a pretty sturdy fire. Holding my blade over it the thing ignited as it was still glowing red hot. Picking up some random drift wood that likely blew in the cave from some wind storm I built a fire pit. The remains of the monsters carcass was strung up above the fire as it warmed my entire body. A chain rapped around my arm coming from the sword as I set it over the fire. Likely a precaution so no one else would steal the thing. After waiting for about twenty minutes I poked the monster with a stick as juice shot out. This was a good sign cause it meant the thing was ready. After eating a bit of it I walked outside and pulled some wet material in and put it between me and the fire. As I layed down to get some rest I could see the pit of the fire sizzling away still.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:40 am
The cave was poorly lit except for the illumination that the fire gave. The rock seemed to be brownish tan color. Though it was actually just a dusty brown. The light was giving it a warmer color as it moved along the walls like a flashlight. Then, the light that moved stopped at a path along one of the walls leading to another part of the cave. A poorly dressed man in grey robes sat there. With nothing to speak of except the grey torn starter clothing that yo u
\\\\\\started with in the game. He was covered up with a 10 gold blanket that was so common anyone could afford it. With a dazed look in his eye he looked up at Seferen. He didn't seem to be pay much mind from the look in his eye. It was more of a look of neutrality. Non the lest he started to speak to the stranger. He.lloo, pardon me but could you mind sharing your fire and possibly some of your meat? He glanced in Seferens general direction. He seemed to have a patience that most lacked. His eyes didn't dart about the cave as many would have. His eyes also seemed to be rather content. Like he wouldn't have thought less of him for not sharing. The man was rather tall at about 5"11. With a strong black mustache that from the looks of his muscles on his face. It seemed that he had earned every whisker on his face. On his chin was a mess of hairs that seemed like they had been removed the old fashion way. With a razor and hot water. He had a few cuts on his chin to confirm this. The scratches on his face. Seemed to be poorly taken care of. He sat there contently. As he waited for an answer as to whether Seferen would share his fire and food or not.

A tall man at an unusually tall 7"2 entered the cave. His footsteps could be heard as his large metal boots. Moved alone the dirt causing a sort of muffled metalic sound. He was dressed from head to toe in a very heavy armor. That seemed to be crafted into a form. That resembled that of a dragons skeleton. The helmet especially looked like a dragons head. Every detail was finely made into the armor. The chest was made with a thick pair of nearly unbreakable ribs. The armor spotted at the mans wrists to allow him to hold onto a rather large sword. Which was a pale dirty white with a crimson red pattern on it. The handle was very jagged resembling that of a dragons mouth as well. The sword looked like it was made to look like he was holding a dragons head as a weapon. He held the large sword in his left hand. As it dragged across the dirt leaving a sort of indent or trail that one could follow. In his other hand was a black metal lantern. With a thin glass that encased a flame that was in the middle of the object. He looked into the cave shining the light on Seferen first. He payed no head to him as he started to shine the light around the cave. He stopped at the homeless looking man in the corner. With a shake of his head and a worried look in his eye he started to speak. Ehhhh, another one? Is this game really such an attraction to the homeless? Are there lives so bad in the real world. That they seek shelter in a virtual universe. Oh well, "he bent over to set the lantern on the ground". As he rose he tightened his grip on the sword as he held out his right hand. A metal claw appeared on his hand as he held it out with his palm facing the man. He occasionally glanced at Seferen as he was doing this. With his shoulders lowered in a way one would do right as they were preparing for an attack. He halted his action as he suddenly pointed his sword toward Seferen. With all of his focus on them. YOU, you are the infamous Seferen I've heard of. You know you cost me one of my senior moderators because of that stunt you pulled back at the cave?! You owe me a prompt explanation.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm
Seferen above from his slumber promptly when he heard as faint footsteps coming up on him. After everything that had happened he was kind of on edge about meeting new people. Or even worse ones he had met already that might want to cause him harm. There stood a rather lonely looking homeless man holding up a candle in sort of a nervous fashion. The man spoke with a quite almost distant voice as if he wasn't used to dealing with people.

pardon me but could you mind sharing your fire and possibly some of your meat?

I looked the mans face looking for some sort of sign he was lying yet when i didn't find any I welcomed him over to dinner. Come join me there is plenty for both of us so don't worry about eating to much. He bowed his head slightly as his hand beckoned for the man to come closer. Just then he stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes gazed over to the mouth of the cave. A sound of footsteps could be heard coming closer and not the quite kind either. There was a glow of what appeared to be a lantern of some sort held unusually high in the air. The young man realized why as the guy came closer. As he was of unusually tall stature which was rather odd for this game. The well armored man glared around the cave as if he owned it as many had done before him in this world. As his gaze set on the older man Seferen's eyes squinted in disgust of his intolerance. The mans glare showed me this stranger thought himself to be superior to them.

As the man started to speak I rose to my feet slowly as there would likely be a battle. Watching this strangers every move and getting sick of him more as every moment passed. The man beckoned to me speaking of some moderator under his employ and something which happened at the cave. Though I knew this to be false sense there was no one even wounded when i was there. So with a large bark I pointed back at the arrogant stranger.

Hey you I don't know where you get off accusing people of killing others or where you get your facts from but I don't like it at all. Sense you claim they are your moderators I assume these people work for you in some way. So I ask you this what is going on and you better answer quick cause I grow tired of these games. However I did run into a few of your people down the trail far to the west after I left the cave. Though those people I left with mearly a few scratches. As for the one in the group of three I regret what happened to him. Though at least they will likely end up in the reapers chambers soon if he hasn't already.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:18 pm
Galandoth answered promptly with his eye occasionally glancing over at the homeless man as he spoke. The man in my employee wasn't merely sent to the reapers palace. He went mad after that incident with no memory of who he was. My team was unable to disconnect him from his headset. It was as though his mind was stuck in the game. And you were the last one to see him when this all happened. The second you showed up everything went to hell. I've been unable to locate several of my other moderators as well. Many of them have fallen into commas in the real world. And the ones that haven't were instructed to never login again until everything is fixed. This was a special case. As I plan to gain something from this meeting. I will ask you one time and one time only. What is your relationship with the one that calls himself Isis? We tracked the servers for abnormal players like you. So far all we found was one other. As well as a few hackers that are just putting themselves in danger by being here. Right now, all regular players are unable to login to this world. I personally saw to that. As far as they are concerned. This is just a regularly scheduled maintenance. Though there are a few rumors on the forums on what is happening. All discussion about this event has been swiftly deleted. With a block to all of the user accounts that spread the rumors. You know something and you will not be leaving this cave until I get some answers!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:28 pm
I stood there for a moment studying the rather large young man as i studied his face. Though by now Seferen had already gained the opinion he didn't like this man much do to his arrogance in entering the cave. So I glared at the man with a look of contempt as I started to walk closer to him. Speaking a rather loud and pissed off tone. Listen you I would be happy to answer any question you have regarding what has been happening. However if you point that sword at me one more time there will be no more talking and you will not leave this cave got it. Prior to saying this he listened to the strange character speek about what had happened before in the cave.

I have only seen this name Isis once in a message I received when some crazy moderator killed me. Before that time none of this was here or anything like this. All I was doing was walking through the mean streets of Chicago one late night and ended up here. You see there was a thunder storm which came out of no where striking me with electricity. I passed out and when I woke up there was some strange open plain before me. It was a while after that I met up with the person you speak of who lost his memory later and he was the one who killed me. I just happened to here him talking to some woman about some cave so I decided to go join then once I got out. There have been several people I met up with in my travels though I do not know what happened to that other man. It was like he just lost his mind for some reason after being hit with a strange blade from a far. There is not much else to say except those strange people I met up with before running off to this cave. One appeared in a cloud of bright light and seemed even more dangerous then the others for some reason. The other one had this long claw like weapon in his hand though I didn't get either of there names. Instead things got far to dangerous and I dashed passed the both of them and it took an hour to run here. I am not sure how you found me though it is not good at all cause others are likely to show up as well.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:10 pm
I just searched the servers for characters that weren't officially registered for the game. That's the only reason! I was able to track you to this cave. He gritted his teeth as he continued. What you just said doesn't make sense in the least! People don't just get struck by lightning and dragged into a game!? He seemed slightly confused about the concept. But it seemed that he was convinced that he knew the real story. Your character is full of illegal modifications that haven't even been coded into the game. Some of them aren't even in there test phases. What are you doing in this game! Are you a super hacker!! just testing there skills on our server!!!? You've shown nothing but insolence to my staff since you got here! His voice grew rather gruff sounding like someone that had a parched throat that needed a drink. It is YOU!! tHAT.is...unwELcome in this gaME! He dropped his sword to the ground as he started to wobble a bit. The metal hit the ground making a sort of thumping noise as it hit the dirt. A sharp pain ran across his chest suddenly. He suddenly felt his energy leave him. He felt weak as he stood there in a sort of daze. He lowered his left knee to the ground as he took a knee. While leaving his right foot firmly planted on the ground. He grabbed a hold of the ground with his right claw. As though he was trying to pick up a handful of soil with his hand. He left his hand open as his fingers sunk in the ground. His day had been full of nothing except bad news since he woke up. Coupled with an excessive amount of coffee. As well as the stress and anger he was now feeling. He'd pushed his body past what it was capable of. His ears raised a slight bit as he tilted his head upwards a bit to listen to a sound. It was the sound of footprints. The area outside of the cave was normally full of players. Running around the grassy fields with no regard for those around them. A number of players appeared out of the distance. Sixteen of them in four rows of four all walking in a well organized line. This was an abnormality, especially for beginners. There first instinct was usually to gain experience as quickly as they could. They were all wielding a one handed sword in there left hand. As well as a wooden shield in there left. Every one of them was a starting player to the game. Though some of them were equipped with low level equipment. In addition to the starter armor that all warriors were given when they started the game. Somehow, players were still able to sign up for this game. Despite his direct orders to make sure the servers were locked. The group of players passed by the right side of the cave. Apparently they didn't notice anyone inside. One of them broke off from the bunch speaking with the rest of the group as he waved his right hand to signal them to go on ahead. The player then started walking slowly around the side of the cave to the mouth. He crept closer as his footsteps slowed slightly with every step. At the mouth of the cave he saw Galandoth kneeling there. Galandoth looked back as he saw the player creeping up on him. He wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. Surely even a beginner would recognize him from the signup page. After all, there was a picture of him holding onto a sword with both hands. As well as many of the other leaders of the companies characters. His eyes widened as he saw the player move closer. With his sword still unsheathed. He raised the sword slashing at Galandoths back closer to his right shoulder. The numbers 265 appeared above his head in white lettering. This wasn't just any ordinary player though. He'd been corrupted by the virus. Galandoth felt the strike as it ran through his back. It didn't matter that he was wearing armor. The blade passed right through it as if it was spectral. He lifted his right leg attempting to move away from the crazy corrupted player. But his leg wouldn't answer him. He just looked forward at the fire as his hit points went from 9,999 to 9,734 decreasing yet again to 9,533 as the player struck yet again at the stunned Galandoth.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:55 pm
I looked at the new man in this game with a puzzled look on my face. Thinking to myself even though this guy is a moderator of sorts he is different from all the others. At least that was of a slight comfort to the stressed out man. Though his hand did twitch a few times listening to the old man go on and on about how Seferen was a hacker of sorts. Yet rather then pulled out his sword and go in swinging he would hears what the man had to say. Even though there would be no putting his guard down at all to anyone after he saw how some people can change in this game in a flash. Just the the elder man started to wobble a little as his grip tightened on his blade slightly. It was obvious the guy was in some trouble of sorts though it became apparent later just how much. He put his nee to the ground as few murmurs of pain could be herd echoing throughout the cave. It looked like the man was having a heart attack of sorts. Though how could that be if this where only a video game. Peoples vitals aren't affected by the virtual world on any spectrum at least not like this.

Right before I was just about to go over and help the strange old man I stopped dead in my tracks. Pulling my sword in a way which would probably appear to the old man as a direct threat to him. Yet it was made dangerously clear what was going on in a few second. As these unusual characters ran over out of no where and started attacking the crippled man. There would be no assisting him with his injures for now that all had to wait. So I pulled my sword off my back as it started to glow. Jumping up in the air and came down with a loud clang which stuck my sword in the ground. A flash of energy moved as though it where alive just hitting the hostile players. As a few spikes started to rise from my shoulders they multiplied as everything started to format into a big cave for the people. It was all over in a matter of moments as my last thoughts where for the cage to drop on all of them. Once captured we could possibly get to the bottom of all of this craziness. Maybe they could tell us something about what had been happening. Or better yet who they where working for sense none of them acted like a leader and just kind of attacked frantically.  

Agamum

Newbie Genius

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 am
One of the figures in the cage grabbed a hold of the bar. Gripping them tightly with both hands. As he started rattling the bars like a bird moving frantically inside of a bird cage. There moment didn't seem to fit with that of a person that was aware of there surroundings. There arms kept moving in a very erratic. The way the players kept moving there arms about. In a non-sensible way. They didn't seem to have any real control over there muscles. It was like there bodies were being pulled. Toward whatever objective the one controlling them wanted. The lot of them seemed to be in some sort of trance. The one noob charged at the bars. Grabbing a hold of them with both hands. The others started ramming the gate with the sides of there armor. Pieces of metal flaked off of the armor on there shoulders as they continued to ram the cage. It made a terrible racket that could be heard throughout the cave. It was like a sonic boom that traveled in a straight line away from the cave. Then split off into separate paths further into the cave.

Galandoth continued kneeling while attempting to make short puffs of breath. As he held his right hand cupped in front of his face. Like you would expect to see someone in winter doing. In an attempt to feel the cold air that was coming out of there mouth with every breath. His own breath felt colder than usual and this was cause for concern. He looked over at Seferen with his eyes sort of squinted. There was something different about this one indeed. His eyes were as kind as Safiria's. With a quite fury that didn't seem to resound in Safiria's eyes. For some unknown reason, pictures of figures Seferen had seen in the past. Started to appear in his mind one after the other in sort of a photo album like way. Galandoth showed up first only there was a sort of red aura about him. Next Safiria appeared in Seferen's mind. Dressed in the same alluring outfit she had been in when he met the young women last time. There was a sort of shadowy black mist that seemed to surround her. The next image was sort of blacked out. There was nothing but sunlight in this vision around the figure. They were fairly tall, wielding some sort of a double bladed axe. The next image was of Isis. Only he wasn't just glowing with just one color. Lightning bolts spun around his body giving Isis a sort of yellow glow. Water trickled down him arms as it he were some sort of a fountain. A pool of water rested at his feet. As the electricity danced around the surface of the water. There was a green light as well as a ball of wind that seemed to be running from him as he gave chase. And a brilliant blue orb that seemed to be hiding behind Seferen himself. Now, he'd never actually witnessed any sprite following him around. Yet there it was in his vision. The other figure Seferen had seen. Was that abomination that didn't seem to have any true form. A question mark was standing up by itself behind the figure.

The bum looking man smiled as he lowered his right hand. He had had right arm raised with his palm facing Seferen the entire time. His eyes were very calm as he smiled at Seferen. Then as though he was expecting a question he started speaking. In a manner that one that had been asked to explain would speak. I'm sorry about what I have just shown you. But now you know what this is all about. Isis seeks to steal away all of the power of us Elemental Lords. He fears our power because it could foil his plans if the right people got a hold of it. I myself was once the Elemental Lord of light. My brothers split up in an attempt to flee from this wicked Isis. At first he wasn't a real threat to us. But then he started using his old professor as a weapon. The elemental lord of chaos had chosen him to act on his behalf. Isis doesn't have control over his old master. All he can do is spin lies and hope that he continues to aid him. But if Isis gets a hold of all eight of us. Even the power of the Elemental Lord of Chaos will not be enough to save us. If only the creators of this game had written the other gods into the plot for there new game. Then there would be more than enough to stand against Isis. I passed my powers onto a man by the name of Adam Bohn known to most of the players as Artix one of the heads for the company. He'd always made his Avatar in the shape of a Palladin. So I found him more than a suitable host to pass my power onto. But as we pass our powers onto others. We become just like normal people in this game. With only a slight difference in our abilities. We can still use the powers we once had. But only in small amounts. Our energies are limited to only so much. Unlike when we were whole. Galandoth was chosen by the Elemental Lord of Fire. Yet he's been mistakenly deleting the Elemental Lords in there weakened state. Isis has Energy and Water. Galandoth has the destructive powers of Fire. Though it doesn't seem to matter much at this point. I can heal him, but only the physical wounds on his skin. The battle he is having right now for his life. Is unfortunately one he will have to fight alone. All we can do right now. Is make sure no one attacks him until he is fully recovered. Artix has the elemental power of Light. Darkness has chosen to give Safiria its power. Wind and Earth are still looking for suitable hosts to hide there power. And Ice has chosen to follow you around. Though it hasn't chosen to give you its power because your aura isn't cold enough.

Then, he turned his head. As the Elemental Lord started speaking to what seemed like the air around him. It is ok Ice Sprite, you may reveal yourself to this young stranger. He certainly will not cause you any harm. A light blue light appeared floating above Seferens left shoulder. It hovered in the air choosing to take on the form of a blue sprite. The sprite smiled at Seferen. Its features were very feminine. With the exception of the wings on the sprites back. They could have very easily be confused for a human if it wasn't for there size. And this was something that could also be altered by the Ice Elemental Lord. They could take on any female form they wanted. Including making the glow and wings disappear to conceal there identity. There transformations were confined to those options. The sprite flew behind some rocks unsure of everyone in the room. Particularly the drooling zombies trapped in the cage.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff