Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Second Chances. [Shipwreaked1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:21 pm
He looked at her. "I'm aiden. and your welcome." He said softly. "Oh yeah and in case your wondering how I know your combination...see I didn't. I just kind of clipped it open." He said with a smile. "But don't worry I don't do it for fun. it just it happens to me alot getting syuck on lockers i mean."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:23 pm
She giggled slightly, her face turnign scarlet. "Oh, that explains alot." She said brushing her hair out of the way she lifted her finger and ran it along her name tag. "I take it I don't need to phsicaly say my name to you." She chuckled nervously as she stood in his arms.

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:34 pm
"Of course not Madeline." He thought for a moment. "Plus I know your name since the office sent me to be your guide around the school for your first week. He said with a bright smile, revieling his full braces.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:58 pm
She smiled shyly as she hled her books to her chest like she'd seen in all the olden day moives. "Oh-Okay." She said as she smiled a bit more confidently. "I guess that's good, sicne I have no clue where I'm going.."  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:06 pm
He grabbed her books from her. "Here let me carry those for you." He said with a small geeky snort.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:46 am
She blushed and slid her arms over his and gentlly slid her books back from his arms, holding them to her chest once again. "No, it's fine, I can carry them..Thanks though,." She said softly as she looked away and bllushes.  

netflex_and_chill

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:58 pm
He smiled and nodded. "Okay well um which class do you have?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:52 am
"I-I where's the bathroom?" She asked looking around, she found it without him and walked quietly in. Looking in the mirror, out of the cornnor of her eye, she noticed the window was open, she smiled and walked gracefuly over, grabbing hold of the window sill, she hoisted herself up and crawled out, running, in the oppasit direction of the school.  

netflex_and_chill

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces