Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Matter of Time (RPERS WANTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Apocalipse?
  Bored God
  Nuclear War
  Reverse Big Bang
  Alien Attack
  Hungry Rabid Animals
  George Carlins Predictions
  Demon Llama Attack
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:11 pm
"I would say that based from his ability of fighting off a SCOUR dragon and remaining completely calm about it yes, but not the sight of strength his is different." Tonya said catching up to them without making a sound.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:04 pm
Orielle jumped, and to her embarrassment, squeaked, she whirled to Tonya, and losing control, accidently slammed her against the cave wall with her sight.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:15 pm
Tonya got up giving the girl an annoyed look. "Look I didnt need an example of our own sight differing from his, thanks." she said sarchastically, brushing her hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:59 pm
Orielle looked down, her silver blonde hair falling into her face, "Sorry, I have problems with that sometimes." she muttered, realizing how young and stupid she probably looked to this girl.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:39 am
Roder only glanced up at the others before returning to his work on the corpse."Strength Sight. Not bad. But my Sight is a Mind Sight. Like right now it's alerting me to the fact that the mate of this dragon is returning to the cave right now." As if on cue, a loud roar sounded and the caves entrance was almost fully blocked by another dragon."If we work together this shouldn't take long.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:01 am
"Alright then lets get this done with." Tonya said pulling out her bow and arrows. She dipped the tips in a small vial. "This speed it up further." she said pulling the bowstring back aiming at the entrnce of the cave.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:15 pm
Orielle arched an eyebrow, another dragon? "Well that's just great." she muttered, using her Sight to hold the dragon a bit better as she brought out her bow and arrow, "Mind if I borrow some of that?" she asked Tonya, gesturing towards the vial.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:50 pm
Tonya grinned. "Alright but careful. Thats strong stuff. Just inhaling it can cause death if you have small weak lungs." She said holding it out for her.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:52 pm
Roder didn't fight with much strategy normally, but this was obviously a more clever dragon than its mate, for it sensed the poison and ducked out of sight. He cursed and looked at the two before snatching the bottle, pouring some on his sword, and leaping out of the cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:11 pm
"Oh well then its not like you needed to ask or anything. Juts grab my things and run." she said in mock suggestion following him.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:27 pm
Orielle followed quickly, trying not to think of how these stranger could turn on her any second, soon she had outrun Tonya, she was small, but she was quick.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:26 am
Roder had begun full-on fighting with the dragon, dodging fire blasts, teeth and claws, swinging his sword, all the things you'd expect from a dragonslayer.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 am
Tonya decided to be stylish. She lept up into the air and shot down three arrows at the dragons neck which all met their mark and while still airborn she used her sight to propel her forward through the air, fliped onto its back and shot down at its spine to help weaken it then she dived off before its wings could knock her off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:55 am
Roder laughed."Showoff. Top this!" and he jumped at the now roaring dragon, burying his sword in the roof of its mouth and turning, looking Tonya in the eyes with a smile as the dragon crashed to the ground behind him, not dead but on the very edge.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 pm
She raised an eyebrow obviously impressed. "Not bad for a mind-sighter." she said approaching the dragon. "So shall you or shall I?" she asked lifting a light katana preparing to strike.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff