Submit

Closed RP. Invite Only.
  Okay
  Oh, poo
View Results

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 am
"I never had control over her. We are merely... incubators... for them until our bodies are mature. Some Kinzoku chose to Awaken early, most wait until the body has become steady in its growth and hormonal fluctuations. That way, there is little to interfere with."

"And what," she said the second word sharply, "might your request be? If is … reasonable, I may grant it. In due time, of course. I have to have something to hold out for your goal since your life means little to you."

She stopped suddenly and leaned in, her metal face nearly flush with his false one, "Let me guess, you wish to father my first offspring on this star?" She pinched his left cheek, leaving a profound bruise when she was done, "I'm afraid that I can't grant that one."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:47 pm
”You’re simply a host...that’s terrible. But surely you can fight, if you wanted to. It’s your body, so genetically you have the most control of it. The mind and body gel together easiest.”
--
Veleth, despite the blood collecting in his mouth, despite feeling utterly broken, could not help but bark a laugh at that one. The second followed the first and he was taken away by it - a mixed, crazed mesh of notes that carried him away for a moment. He looked at his own alien reflection in her reflective skin, how his own skin was first cooled by the metal and then warmed by the bruise.
“As flattered as I am, my lady, that is not the favour.” He smirked. “Though I imagine it would be quite an experience.”
He tested his skin, strained a little. The metal weighed in his bloodstream but he felt it was stable and dared to move. He straightened up and turned so that he faced her.
“I request that, when I have proved my loyalty, I get my twin back. That is all.” He then gave a bitter grin. “I suppose that it would be too much to request my life is spread, at the end of whatever you have planned.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:20 pm
Yanara gave her own sharp bark of laughter, "I rarely plan things out to incredible detail. That sort of meticulous overhaul was left to Yoshi, back when we shared the same God Flesh. As for your request," she stood to her full height and tilted her head in thought.

Her body seemed to glow in the sunlight, even as the darkening clouds began to nestle over the decaying forest, "It will be taken into consideration. I like to learn what I can from my new puppets before I completely trust them with a task. Now," she stalked to her tower with a pleased pep, its surface shifting to present a gleaming chair. Slowly, she seated herself in its cool and shimmering form, the blackened eyes and frozen face of her metal countenance watching Veleth carefully, "Show me the extent of your abilities?"

The childish voice laughed, "Once the Kinzoku has awakened, they alter the body to fit their needs. I can remember reading of how, not too long before Yanara Awakened, a sisterhood discovered a Kinzoku corpse. They took it back to their monastery
located in the Goh Islands and they studied it to find a reason as to why it had existed when none others had for over 400 years and how it died. It was a female Kinzoku, and that alone put a spark of awe and fear in the people of the demonic creatures. It had been said that only the Queen herself could destroy one of the Females, that none of the males could and that no Human could ever hope to slaughter even one of the youngest males."

She went on excitedly, "The sisterhood found that the skin had been thickened by several millimeters in comparison to most Humans and that several nerves had been eradicated. They followed where the nerves should had ben and found that only a small portion of the nerves still existed, almost as though the Kinzoku needed only to ensure that their limbs were still attached and for the body to continue its primary functions. In the brain, they found most of the pain centers were dead and they theorized that when the Kinzoku awaken, they release a toxin that attacks the nerves, leaving behind only what is absolutely necessary."

"In a sense, the body is never the same once the Kinzoku Awakens! It is altered completely to their needs and if, for some reason, the Kinzoku is knocked back from the main consciousness, the Human Host can not survive long in the newly altered body." She laughed excitedly, "They are the only creatures in all of Kurai to be able to do such a thing!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:21 pm
The Twin wrinkled what was once his nose in distaste.
“You sound as if you admire her.” He then sighed and cast his eyes around the blackness again, sensing for other consciousnesses. “But you’re right...it is fascinating what they do - what she did.”
He found none, at least from this initial sweep, and retracted back into himself. He longed for the reassuring presence of Veleth again, in preference for this new sweet but unsettling soul now in front of him. He thought of his brother and of the Kinzoku. Veleth was certainly not the same species, but there were similarities. After taking his body Veleth had made it his own, and he had not been able to change the eyes. The twin new full well how those black soulless eyes haunted Veleth so; but when he shifted to temporarily use the twin’s blue eyes, it only caused him more pain. The twin wasn’t completely naive - he knew the guilt Veleth felt. He was the only person in the world that Veleth felt remorse for.
The twin tried to cast his mind back and remember a time before Veleth - before his brother even existed. The memories were fuzzy, but they were there, pressing gently at his consciousness. Feelings of warmth, self-centred through complete ignorance of anyone else but him and his mother. Her breathing and her heartbeat. Peace. Then something alien arrived, something unwelcome. It germinated there, grew quietly and he came t accept as scenery...then....then...
He frowned. He didn’t know what then. A kind of darkness, a kind of end. Transported into another womblike state, only inside Veleth’s own innocent head. Into the parasite. But he never regretted it. He was cut off from his mother, but he could still feel her through Veleth’s consciousness. The two bonded together almost as one being. He was happy..wasn’t he still happy?
In this cold, completely alien consciousness he shivered.
“What happens to me now?”

Veleth nodded in gratitude that she did not immediately discard his request and got completely to his feet. He cracked a smirk at her request, easing into the role of her servant, but still determined to retain some dignity and control. The question was so large that he barely knew how to service it.
“Where do you intend me to begin?”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:06 pm
"That really depends on you," the little voice answered. After a moment she added, "You and whoever else is outside of her."

"Where else is there to start?" Yanara said sharply, "The beginning. Everything always starts at the beginning."

She cocked her head to the side, her hidden lips smirking before she added, "I heard a Human once say, 'You show my yours, I show you mine.' I have showed you a small sample of the things I am capable of. Show me your entire arsenal."

She clasped her fingers together and waited as she crossed her legs to suit. Truth was, not even Yanara knew the full extent of her powers. So many of them had been freed when she fought for her pretty little planet of Kurai. She had fought to keep it intact.

He wanted to destroy it because she refused to give it to him as the capital of his new empire. He had tried to destroy her because she had destroyed his bonnie little metal puppets. He wanted to bring everything to an end, but had failed when something Primal had stirred in her, sealing him in a shrinking bubble of her own sacred energies, destroying one of the primary wings of his vessel and sending him back to the hell from which he came. He tried to make her a fool, but was forced to eat that which he had made.

"Do try to impress me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 am
The twin frowned and hung motionless in the ether, feeling utterly lost.
"I want to help him."

Veleth squared his shoulders a little.
"I would have more to show you, my lady, if you had not destroyed my sword."
He felt the useless hilt of what was once a proud (and decidedly expensive) katana. Still, he supposed that a reliance on his blades would only prove a weakness one day. But he would be lying if he said that he hadn't had a great attachment to the weapons.
Show me your entire arsenel.
Now that was something he refused to do. He could go through all the forms he had collected, but he would not show her his true form. If he could keep that a secret, perhaps he could one day reign bac some power through its use - after all, he himself was only just beginning to learn what he could do in that form.
He bowed a little.
"Very well: without my sword,then."

At that he took a backflip in the air, shifting to a bird at mid leap.  

dragontamer363
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas