Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:08 pm
"Live here? Oh no.....me wife and I are stopped buy to browse the goods," Jared replied. "And you lassie? What brings you here to this bustling place-if ye don't mind me ask'n?"

Dawn shoot him a look as if to say "stop snooping."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:12 pm
Kayla lipped the goggles form around her neck and onto her head. she tugged at her fringe so it poked out under it.
"me? Selling off my scrap mostly. That and my baloon broke - so I'm a bit stranded ntil i can sew it up and grab some more hot air"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:28 pm
"Aye....that's a bit of a pickle.....," Jared said as he glanced at Dawn.

Dawn knew that look in his eye. It was the look he gave her whenever he was about to assign her a.....

"Well...since ye have been so kind to me lass," he asked-stressing the word 'kind' as he looked at Dawn. "How 'bout I lend the help of the Task Master to ye for your balloon problem?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:37 pm
"Taskmaster?" Kayla raised an eyebrow. "well, help is always appreciated."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:00 pm
"Excellent," Jared grinned as slapped Dawn's rear which propelled her forward. "The Task Master is at your service......til we meet again princess."

He then bowed and wondered off into the crowd. Although he would pay for his actions later-but was glad to be free from his wife's watchful gaze...for the moment at least. "She'll never admit it....but she's a possessive woman," he thought with a smile-he loved the idea of her wanting him so badly.

Dawn watched him leave-vowing payback in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:04 pm
Kaya smirked and eyed him.
"You relaise that you're a dead man, right?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:15 pm
Charlotte continued to ponder.
"I'm not sure... I picked up a lot of things. I can show you what I picked up to see if I have it if you'd like. Come in." She said and stepped out of the doorway to allow the boy to walk inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:27 pm
Jared spun around and smiled. "Her fury equals love in my eyes," he shouted-basically annoucing it to all in earshoot.

Dawn buried her face in her hands-it was clear she felt a bit embarrassed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:31 pm
Kayla laughed and started to adjust the bits and pieces she was selling on the table.
"riiiiiiiiiiight. s'long as it doesn't prelude a violent death, you'll be fne."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:34 pm
"Thanks" Said lan as he steped in. "Its a very important item. Its how i navigate my ship through dangerous caves." Lan said as he looked around the room.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Dawn smiled at the comment.

Perhaps helping this girl out would actually prove more relaxing than keeping the idiot out of trouble
-she thought.

She scribbled in her notebook and turned it around.

Well, I guess I'm at your service.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:47 pm
"You're welcome."
Charlotte smiled kindly at him and led him through the large entryway, up some stairs, and into her and her father's shared study.
"I have everything I found here." She said and sat down in the chair infront of her table where a light illuminated many object found on her trip to the lower tiers.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:53 pm
Lan looked over the stuff. most of it seemd to have a purpose when it was made mostlikely hundreds of years ago. Now all it was good for was most likely junk or scrap. Then he saw it the sleek black square. he reached out and turned it over. "Yup this is it." He said with a smile. he noticed anthor one. in the pile. "Hey I only remember haveing one." He said as he turned the other one over.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:06 pm
Charlotte looked at the other one.
"I guess I found someone else's then too." She took the other square and examined it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:11 pm
"These are old tech Ive managed to get this one online. It is a short of GPS It gives you a map of the enviorment." Lan said as he turned his on  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff