Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Diaphanous(ACCEPTING! OPEN, BUT PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm
Ki bounced up. "YAY!" She cheered. With that, she dropped her front down and waggled her rear end, before launching forward and changing into a human.

She landed face first though. Ouch.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:26 pm
While laughing once again, Fang changed into his human form. "Be more careful about doing that next time, Jumping Bean." He went over to help Ki up.  

Urutsu

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Ki rolled onto her back. "Okay, ow." She stated flatly. "Don't laugh at me!" She demanded, instantly flipping into pounting mode and kicking Fang in the shin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:49 pm
"Ow!" Fang exclaimed, rubbing the targeted shin, "I went to help up my dear, and I get hurt by her...you've got to admit though, it was pretty funny. You're alright, right?" He smiled at her pouting face.  

Urutsu

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:15 pm
Ki giggled, instantly flipping out of her pouting-ness. "Aw, it's okay Fa-Fa. I love you anyway." She cooed, taking his hand and letting him help her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:49 am
He pulled her up. "We should get going now," Fang said as he was trying to get used to being in human form again. "Such a long time since I've used this form..."

He took his tonfa out from the leather bag and gave them a couple of test swings before holding them firmly at his sides.

Urutsu

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:29 pm
Ki grinned. "Onward!" She cheered, pulling out her own sais and giving them a twirl around her fingers before sheathing them in their holders on her thighs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:45 pm
Fang walked at Ki's side, keeping aware of their surroundings. He seemed a little awkward walking, though, as he wobbled ever so slightly. "Stupid human form..." he muttered to himself, be he was sure Ki heard anyway.  

Urutsu

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:50 pm
Ki snickered. "Aw... Fa-Fa, you need to get used to this form." She cooed, patting him on the arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:31 pm
Fang sighed and replied, "Yeah, yeah..I know..."

Urutsu

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:36 pm
Ki smiled, before noticing the fire was close. "Oooh, lookie Fa-Fa! We're close!" She cheered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:17 pm
Himaru kept following Mait, almost arriving at the top of the hill. He was still curious as to why some person asked a complete stranger to follow him; a human one at that. Oh right, Puffi, thats why.

"Sooo.... what was your name again?" Himaru asked in order to get some information...and because he forgot his name.

Himaru729

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 pm
"I'm Mait and you're..." The man paused. "...Hey, I don't think you told me your name."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:25 pm
"...Oh! Sorry, it's Himaru. That's Maksi." Maksi waved. Himaru scratched his head. "...Is there anybody else with you guys?"  

Himaru729

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces