Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Illegal Racing RP (Male Character Needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:25 am
She chuckled and pushes him on the couch pinning him down her hands on his shoulders, her over him." and what if i WANT it to be a date huh ? "  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 pm
Ishida started freaking out a bit "You're not serious, right? There's no way you'd really wanna date me, right? Don't get the wrong idea, you're hot, but you're also my best friend, and well.... uh..." Man, am I screwing this up big time! But she started it! Wait... What if she REALLY wants to date me?!  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:49 am
Her head tilted to the side a bit as she chuckled some." ishida...i was joking..though i guess a date woudlnt be bad..and thanks for calling me hot "S he said throwing a wink at him as she walked off to get dressed for work from a spare bag she kept at his house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:05 pm
Ishida sighed heavily Thank god... "Jesus, you're the only one that can make me this nervous, and you probably enjoy it too, don't you? I swear if you weren't a girl I'd beat the hell out of you sometimes. Anyways hurry up with changing clothes or you'll be late, bookworm"  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:12 pm
She came out dressed in jeans, and a form fitting sweater her hair down and brushed nicely." yeah yeah. well its nice to know i make you nervous "S he said grinning at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:43 pm
He looked away from her pissed off "Cheh... Women are a force to be reckoned with, I'll admit that much. Right then, looks like you're ready, shall we get going?"  

Manafai

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:48 pm
She nodded and once his back was turned she launched at hm jumping onhis backlike for piggy-back." mmm please carry me ? "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 am
Ishida lost a bit of his balance when Sara jumped on him "No choice then, huh? Fien, I'll let you ride me... if you can handle it, here we go!" He started running around the house, going back and fourth every where, up and down the stairs, picturing in his mind that he's racing so it would motivate him.  

Manafai

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces