Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Unaswered Questions of Blood+ ****Spoilers****** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:30 pm
        I know, but its still sad.

It almost made be believe in [brotherly] Nathan x James.

I mean, they are brothers. To see that must've been awful.

Still, me being the ever Diva lover, that was hard to take.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:36 am
You raise some valid points, lemmie see.

1)Nathan hints it, but we never really know anything until it shows he's still alive at the end, as a reporter

A) Amshel was for the most part, I think, had most of his priorities directed at Diva and trying to make her reproduce. Nathan is an actor in his mind, so around this time he probably played his way into Amshel's plans so nothing was really suspicious.

B) Noone knows, but I took stab at it above.

2) I'm thinking when the wall colapsed on him, it may have unhooked him from Amshel, and he may have got out another way, unseen by everyone else, and took acouple of years to heal.

3) In reality, there are a lot of people who look alike, who have never met eachother, and have aboslutly no connection to eachother either. That's probably how Solomon saw Saya as before learning her name. Also he probably asked her to dance at the begining because she reminded him of Diva.

4)I honsetly don't think she was crystallized via blood or experiments, or else if by blood, the children would be dead too I think. They said they'd found her as a mummy, in the artic, by chance, I think she was just forzen to death while weakened by injury. How she got there is another story entirely.

5)She wasn't crystallized so I don't think it was a 'person' to have killed her.

6)The sister's chevalier, without a doubt, is the only way to reproduce, noone knows who he is of course, though some say it might have been Nathan, but then noone is sure.

a) Probably, or Probably not, If he really is Nathan then no, If Saya and Diva's mother was anything like Diva, then yes, If anything like Saya, he's probably still out there somewhere.

7)I think they can change into anyone really as long as they've seen them.

8} They were never given names, although there was that incident around a year ago where some derranged fan edited Wikipedia to say "Kanade and Hibiki". Which is not there's names. It's up to fandom really to name them.

Gosh I miss Blood+ I wanna watch it again now lol  

D-i-v-a
Captain

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:54 am
D-i-v-a
You raise some valid points, lemmie see.

3) In reality, there are a lot of people who look alike, who have never met each other, and have absolutely no connection to each other either. That's probably how Solomon saw Saya as before learning her name. Also he probably asked her to dance at the beginning because she reminded him of Diva.

Gosh I miss Blood+ I wanna watch it again now lol

Maybe he asked her to dance because of another thing.

Remember in that one episode when Solomon and Amshel ( redface ) faced off? And Amshel said that it was only something about her calling out to him? That his feelings were only there because of him being Diva's chevalier.
        This is a very vague description of the events that took place.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:23 pm
I thought they found Saya's/Diva's mother was found frozen/ mummified in some weird South American country?  

xXyourXsweetestXpoisonXx

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:06 pm
XslitXangelicXwristsX
I thought they found Saya's/Diva's mother was found frozen/ mummified in some weird South American country?

This is a good question. I think that it's an almost more minor detail to some people; simply because they either don't catch it in the explanation, or didn't really pay attention, which in all honesty isn't like something that no one does.
I know that in the anime, in episode 30, Joel's Diary, there is an entry dated 1833, April 8th, in which Joel reads to Saya that Amshell and Joel I dissected the mummy of a 'Strange mummy from Iceland' with a 'crushed face, bit looked like a pregnant woman'. They named it 'Saya', which is where our Saya received her name.
Joel I himself lived in France; and while I'm not altogether too sure where you got 'South America' from, it might have been interesting if the mummy had been from there, instead. :3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:41 am
D-i-v-a
6)The sister's chevalier, without a doubt, is the only way to reproduce, noone knows who he is of course, though some say it might have been Nathan, but then noone is sure.
Unless I'm mistaken, Nathan states that he was Diva & Saya's mother's chevalier, and therefore could not have been her mate.
He'd probably know who it was, though.

Paradigm of Humanity

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:43 pm
WOw DIVa posted in my thread !! i like that people are still interested.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:16 pm
I thought Nathan was killed by saya, WHY WAS HE ALIVE IN THE END OF EP 50??? or 49 or something....  

hymnofvalefor

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:25 am
User Image

WHAT IS THIS FANDOM?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:45 pm
The Golden Standard
*Image*

WHAT IS THIS FANDOM?

Omfg I don't know.
I WANT TO FIND OUT NOW, THOUGH. D:
**scuttles off to look**

♡

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100

Shino Mikami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:48 pm
GuinAoiichi
wow ! no one else has questions about the show?? Not even what ifs??

I have a what-if! What if Saya and Diva's aunt also had children? Saya and Diva would have a pair of first cousins! It would be interesting to see how their blood reacts to one another... and if their cousins got along instead of fighting like S&D. So many possibilities! As for the twins' names, no clue. Personally, I like to call them Kanade and Hibiki. They both mean "echo" in Japanese. Fitting for the daughters of Diva, don'cha think?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:32 pm
GuinAoiichi
These are some questions that i've had since watching Blood +.
If you haven't watched it all the way . I suggest you do so first.
I dont want to spoil the show for anybody.

*****************spoilers***********************

Unaswered Questions ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
?? ?? ??

1)Karl (the Gay Chevalier)Meant to say Nathan) hints that he was the Chevalier to Diva's And Saya's Mother.
A)How is it that Amshell did not know??
B)How did Karl(i meant to say Nathan) meet Diva ??

2)How did Haji survive Option D ? And did he get his arm back??

3)Why is it that Solomon did not recognize Saya. If Saya is Diva's twin Sister?
4)How did Saya's/Diva's Mother die?
5)Who killed her?
6)Who was Saya's/Diva's father??
a) And is he dead??
7)Can Chiroptera change into anyone? Or just the people whose blood they have consumed?? Or whose blood they've come into contact with?

8} What are the names of Diva's Daughters?? (i dont remember) (^^);
Hears a question to add to that, How old are Saya and Diva? And ware did thay originate?  

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 pm
they originate from Joels mansion which is like in France is it not?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 pm
who is saya and diva's father with her mother mrgreen  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:56 pm
I have suggestion. Should we make a "What if?" thread ??

(sorry i havent been in the Guild for a while)  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff