Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  yo
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:42 am
Atleast you're doing something light and not too intrusive or obnoxious.

Saw a scene kid in my school yesterday with the most obnoxious hair. Huge Kool-aid blue streak in her bangs with raccoon tails on both sides of her face. This if you don't know what they are, except usually you see it as just a streak rather than on the whole head.

But it wasn't the tails that was a problem, they were bleaches white blonde against her black hair, which was likely dyed black, and with purple for the stripes, which were crooked making them look more like leopard spots were overlapping her stripe instead. And on the other side was the same kool-aid blue and the purple from leopard spot side but instead of fully crossing it she had the lines alternating and coming about 3/4ths of the way across the strip. She was using really thin stripes too.

Her hair just bugged me and I think it's people like her that make unnatural hair color unnallowed for the rest of us. I actually found her hair distracted and usually I don't stare at unnaturally colored hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:14 am
@Zizzy
Wow! I didn't even know that was a style. But the description you gave didn't sound that great. ^_^" Sounds also like she maybe did it herself?

@J
I wonder what your mom would say if you just came home with pink hair. ^_^
You're mom reminds me of mines. She didn't want em to go too un-natural. There was this style I really liked and she refused to have me dye my hair that color. The bangs were this (pretty natural) orangy color and the hair in the back were dark brown. Then the tips of the hair at the bottom the same color that the bangs were...not unnatural colors...but mom refused to let me dye my hair two colors. sad
So in the end I just had my whole hair dyed to that orange color that the bangs were.
I have the pic in a hair book I bought...I'll see if I can upload the pic when I get home. ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 am
@zizzy
the hair in the link looks rather nice(: though normal people wouldnt wear tt -.-" and i really agree wiith moonlight, tt girl must have dyed her hair herself..

@moonlight
i have no idea... probably flare up at me or smthg><
and your description sounds pretty(: reminds me of this hair tts electric blue with silver tips and bangs biggrin really pretty too!! but i guess having the same consistent colour is easier to maintain, yea?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:10 am
Fate-J
@zizzy
the hair in the link looks rather nice(: though normal people wouldnt wear tt -.-" and i really agree wiith moonlight, tt girl must have dyed her hair herself..

@moonlight
i have no idea... probably flare up at me or smthg><
and your description sounds pretty(: reminds me of this hair tts electric blue with silver tips and bangs biggrin really pretty too!! but i guess having the same consistent colour is easier to maintain, yea?
Yeah you're right. It would be much easier to take care of to have a normal hair color. ^_^ That color you just said sounds really nice too. It reminded me of this color I once saw with someone dyed their hair black and silver. It actually looked really nice to be honest. ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 pm
I don't wear them
and I don't think I can
My eyes get really twitchy even if I try mascara sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:23 pm
Actually, if bleaching didn't destroy hair I'd actually want to do a raccoon tail. Not all over my head but just a streak.

And she probably did do it herself. I don't have anything against self dying but atleast make it look nice if you're going to. neutral

When I go get my hair cut on the 16th I'm getting my streaks redone. They're gonna be brighter since the colors so far my hairdresser has done have blended into my hair since I have a natural copper tint to my hair and I've been wanting the color to pop more so instead of a copper tone we're doing a more red tone.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:38 pm
0Doidle0
I don't wear them
and I don't think I can
I thought couldn't either. You should see how hard it is to get simple eye drops into my eyes. XD My mom and sister hold me down and constantly yell at me to stop shutting my eyes. I really can't do it myself...but I somehow managed to put contacts in. It's actually funny. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:52 pm
Zizzykitty
Actually, if bleaching didn't destroy hair I'd actually want to do a raccoon tail. Not all over my head but just a streak.

And she probably did do it herself. I don't have anything against self dying but atleast make it look nice if you're going to. neutral

When I go get my hair cut on the 16th I'm getting my streaks redone. They're gonna be brighter since the colors so far my hairdresser has done have blended into my hair since I have a natural copper tint to my hair and I've been wanting the color to pop more so instead of a copper tone we're doing a more red tone.

well, it IS actually rather pretty:3 and i think unless your very expert or smthg, self dying shld just involve one colour... i mean, you cant see your own back and stuff like tt right? so it would be very uneven etc if you have more than one colour..

good luck to your hair treat!! i shld be doing my hair in the march or june hols>< meanwhile, i shall engage myself wowing at other pples new hair xp

Fate-J

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Doidle0
I don't wear them
and I don't think I can

I thought couldn't either. You should see how hard it is to get simple eye drops into my eyes. XD My mom and sister hold me down and constantly yell at me to stop shutting my eyes. I really can't do it myself...but I somehow managed to put contacts in. It's actually funny. xd

well, you just need experience to do both of tt(: its actually quite easy if you have someone experienced to guide you by the side or you could read up instructions on the net or smthg(:

and moonlight, we have the same prob biggrin i cant put eye drops at all -.-" i keep shutting my eyes when it dropped and it just landed on my lids sweatdrop but yea, i still manage to put contacts..

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff