Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 am
Akira woke up around nightfall he was on the edge of the woods in some timbers "DAMN" he thought " why didnt my glue bomb blow up" ******** I DIDNT LIGHT IT" he said remembering the lats bomb hed thrown at the hunter now the hunter had one of his weapons and could easily find a way to couter it. he got up his entire bodey was hurting he haddnt fought in a long time he got up and started off torwads his den just outside of town to work on some new bombs for that hunter if he comes back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 am
Passing a Few abandond dens she continued to walk watching the snow fall in faster flakes a blizzerd might start today huh? she thought as she walked on soon comeing to the edge of town, she yawned and streatched befor she walked into the town and ganced from left to right servaying the area she walked right out into the open, her black fur was still thickly covered with snow as she went into one of the old abandond buildings, grabing a box and dragging it to a corner she climbed in and layed in their  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 pm
Akira saw the lycan from erliar from his den on the mountain next to the town he decided the town was no longer safe for lycans he changed and let out a howl calling for her to come in his direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:51 pm
Her ears perked when she froze, she had been inside the building already but she glanced back befor walking back outside into the snow, she rolled around in the snow untill her pelt was once again turned fully white as she made her way to where she herd the call, she growled slightly when she got their as she reconized the form of another lycan "what do you want" she asked as she forced herself to quit growling, she had never been use to another lycan around none the less talking to one of them, mostly they always passed by, but this one was diffrent  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 pm
"I do think the town is safe for us lycans any more ive seen that hunter work before last time i saw him i didnt do anything and my friend got caught hes pretty damn smart if i know that hunter hell have cameras or something in that town his base camp could even be there. look i got food and everything here at my den you can stay here if you whant at least till were shure the town is safe again" he said as he fiddled around with some parts for a new bomb.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm
her ears perked listening to him as she yawned and streatched befor she settled back down again "i think ill take my chances elce where" she murmered alowed to the other "you would problie have better luck getting that fox lycan in the town to stay with you" she murmered as she stood to her full hight and began to go deeper into the timbers back to where that small open medow was  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm
Hikaru's ears perked as she heard a howl, she ignored it though, she perfered not to go to howls such as those, usually they attracted other lycans and hunters, how stupid could a lycan be to call out so loudly that even a hunter could hear and track it. She continued on her own way back to a type of den she had made out of a building. She trotted into the building and shook the snow off of her pelt, afterwords she headed to the second floor of the building where she could keep a look out safely without being seen and without getting blasted by the blizzard she thought was coming. She sat on her haunches and looked out side, the snow and wind were both picking up and she knew for sure that there was a blizzard on its way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:18 pm
"idiot" he thought to himself "hey well be carful i smell a storm coming but my offer still stands i think we lycans should stick together and if im lucky that howl attracted a hunter i got a few traps set up for him in here" he said as he keept tinkering with his bomb.  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:49 pm
Hikaru remained where she was and yawned out of boredum. She stretched and watched the outside, she was glad she got her fill of food, there could be hunters out there, and she didn't want to be outside in a blizzard, it impared her ability to see, she didn't like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm
As she walked away her ears flicked back hearing him talk but she said no more as she wandered away, after awhile the blizzerd kicked in, se had just reached the frozen medow damn i didnt think it would kick in so fast she growled at herself as she lowered her head, her eyes might have been blind but she could fallow her nose, using her strengh she pushed forwards slowly paw step by paw step crossing the snows and into the other side of the timbers, and soon a cave was to her left "Home sweet Home" she murmered as she entered it and shook off the snow that collected upon her pelt  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 pm
akira beggan setting up bomb traps at the entrace of the cave and then went to the backl lighting a fire to stay warm  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 pm
Vondel had been sleeping off the head wound when his equipment signaled. He was up immedietly, studying the reading and a map of the surrounding area. It had been a howl in the woods due east of his bace. He marked the position on the map he had but did not bother to get suited up as the very equipment he was useing cut out from the sudden storm. Vondel did not worry about it. Anyone trying to get in would have to deal with the many traps in and around this building. The TV still worked to his suprise. Some odd SyFi show was on, not catching his interest. Vondel sighed as he worked on some food, the smell of the cooking filtering through the house. "Looks like ill have to stay in today. Ill just take a look at the area later. Mabey I will even find a Lycan." Vondel talked to himself reguraly, relieveing the bordom of having absalutly no company.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:36 pm
Hikaru felt a cold breeze from one of the broken windows, she let out a light growl and changed to her human form. She got a fire going in a makeshift fireplace she had made, it would provide enough warmth for her to not get too cold. She returned to the window and looked outside once more, there would be nobody outside until the storm passed, so she returned to her fire and got comfterble, getting ready to wait out the storm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:53 pm
Ear twitches after hearing a lycans howl. Sometimes he thought the lycans enjoyed interacting with the hunters if they were going to howl for attention.

Boredom had kicked in so Macoa decided to go scearch for the howler, however the blizzard would make it harder, plus wearing robe and sandals wouldn't help.

He sets off to the forests.  

BALTHlER

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 pm
akira laid there in the cave bored as all get out when he smelt it the smell of burning flesh he yelped loudly as he yanked his tail out of the fire and ran out side dropping his a** into the snow *ow that hurt* he htought to him self

(lol post filler)  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces