Submit

Wana join
  Sure
  No thanks.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:17 pm
[Thats okay since I can kill a infected I can save your charater if you want.]
Alex fixed his scope on the chargeing infected. He took a few breaths.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:18 pm
Shh! Imani opened the door and crawled out from under the barracade. There was a sound coming from the front. There was indeed 4 infected. She shot one in the head. From her and Malcom's experience, that was the only way to kill them. The other 3 looked her way and ran towards her. She ran towards the bar shooting a second one.

Oww, Jesus Christ! She had tripped on a dead body in her fervor to keep distance from the infected. She had landed on her left arm, scrapping it. The were coming closer.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:33 pm
"argh bollocks!" Sara excalimed as she heard the noise of more infected.
"I'm sorry!"
She siamed her dun and ran twoards them to get in range and fired off her rounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:12 pm
Damn it lan said to him self as they advanced closer to the diner. He picked up his rifle and aimed it at a gas tank he had set up for a situation like this. He waited until they got in range. And BAM! his bullet soraed out at a high speed. Shortly followed by a massive explosion. Only a few of the infected made it out and trowed the diner.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:25 am
The ound of huge gunshot echoed and Sara was taken by surprise. as she paused in shock one of the infected doged around her and leapt for her, sinking its' teeth into her throat. She cried out and twisted away, trying to get the thing off her, but unable to operate her long gun at such close quarters...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:18 am
"Get down!" Malcom warned Sarah. He shot the infected "person" in the back of the head.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:24 am
freed of the zombies Sara dropped to her kneees and clutched a hand to her throat. she was bleeding pretty badly.
"argh...." She burbled and pulled a handgun from it's holster around her waist. she aimed and fired of more rounds into the crowd of undead, seeking soem sort of revenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:51 am
((*giggles* DT used the wrong character name I believe......))

Ricky listened to the fighting going on and stayed close to Missara. He looked calm at the moment, but he was quickly reaching his breaking point.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:41 pm
Alex fired a few mor rounds into the crowed. He turned as an infected luanched trowed him. He spun around and drew his Cult. With one echoing shot the infected droped to the side. with no head.
There was a bright light to the east it was the sun now riseing over the buildings. the remaing infected stagered into thier hidding places.  
VampressLeona rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:08 pm
((time to roll?))
Missara grabed the pan that she had discarded earlier and dropped her headless doll in an effort to grip it with both hands. The boy next to her was standing there, eyes getting wider by the minute.

"Grab something you dolt!" Missara yelled, there was no way on this earth she was gonna end up hurt because he didnt have a weapon.

An infected started hammering on the door from the back alley, instead of jumping Missara went cold and her eyebrows stitched together. If the pan failed her scalple would do the trick, it worked once while she was fleeing a maid and had slammed it into the back of the neck. She knew thats where the spinal cord would be severed.

((dont know whats wrong but my dice options wont come up...ill try to figure it out in a bit..if this post does not work))  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 pm
(@moon: whoops! *edits* see, no more evidence whee haha I'm obviously juggling too many rps at once xp )  
0Moon_Maiden0 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Ricky was a bit frozen in fear by the attacks.....

What can I do? I'm just a waiter...... he thought.

He felt rather pathetic as he watched the girl about half his age fighting so valiantly. He held his metal serving tray tightly, and tried to fight.....

((I used the correct dice right?....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:17 pm
"Come on man, if your going to kill them then do it. You haven't been exactly helpful. Even the little kid is pulling her weight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:14 pm
((Aww...poor Ricky....))

As he continued to fend of the zombies Ricky replied back, "...well.....*whacks zombie with tray*......if you haven't noticed.....*smacks another zombie with tray*....I'm not exactly a skilled in combat.....of any sort..."

Ricky's arm pained him from where he had been injured.

(( scream Zombies with learn to fear Ricky's serving tray of DOOM!! xd ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:27 pm
"Hey you guys and girls get in side that kittchen Im gona blow them away!!" Alex shouted at the group. he picked up the Morter that he had found. It had on shot left. He hoped he was doing the right thing. If not Id be a waste of a good morter. He aimed it and fired. The shell soared high into the sky then came down. The reaming infected that were caught in the blast disapered.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff