Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How do you want to die? What kinda funeral do ya want? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robokay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:24 pm
I think I want to die naturally, which in my case would be from not eating. And I would not want to be burried because it would be a gigatic waste of space. evil  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:43 am
all im saying is that if i'm buried, i dont want my corpse dolled up by the undertakers. just bury me...no funeral or anything.  

DR490N

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:50 pm
I think I'd like the inside of my coffin to be grey. With a frilly, lacey pillow. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:18 am
lol. i dont really care how i am buried, as long as i am remembered. this body is but a shell anyways. my draconic soul is what my concern lies with.  

DR490N

Grimmy_teh_Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:21 pm
My grandparents own a funeral home so my funeral will be huge and fully cuztomized. Hmmm. Something to ponder about tomorrow to fight bordeom.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:06 pm
My dream way of dying - Waffle. Iron.

I'd like my insides taken out and burned and put into an urn or something so I can sit on someone's mantle, and I want my body stuffed so I can sit on a couch infront of a TV. XD  

BabyEaterLad

Anonigoth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:57 am
hmmm. I've always thought I'd just like to be buried in the ground with no preservatives, no coffin, nothing...then have a tree planted over top of my body. If I'm dead, I might as well be put to good use xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:30 am
I'm not really sure how I want to die but I do know what kind of funeral I want to have even though it's unrealistic. I want a funeral sort of like the one Padme has in the 3rd Starwars movie (I feel kind of dorky making a reference to a starwars movie, but the funeral was so beautifully done) where I would be in a glass coffin with various things accenting and decorating my dead body like flowers and glitter and stuff like that. I would like it to be in this one beautiful church my grandparents belong to because its a huge gothic-styled cathedral and its right on the water, over looking a beautiful lake. I'd want to be buried in a renessance-style black flowing gown and I would make every sacrifice for beauty, because I'm dead anyway, it can be as uncomfortable as long as it looks pretty because I don't care when I'm gone. And instead of taking a hearse to my grave I would want to be carried down the street in my glass coffin with my mourners, who would be dressed in black (I'd have it no other way) walking behind me as I'm carried in the road to my grave by a few special select people in my life. Or i'd be on a ebony cart pulled by 2 of my fresian horses (Many don't think horses are gothic or anything, but I'm more obsessed with the grace in gothic and i think horses are the most beautiful graceful, majestic animals and I happen to ride and love horses. Especially fresians.).As I'm lowered in I'd have a choir sing some songs about death and as my coffin hits the ground I'd want all the mourners to throw in black and red roses, lilys and some white roses too. Then after I was buried in the ground, I'd want the dirt grave covered with black and red rose petals. For my tombstone, I'd want a sculpture of my dead self in the dress I was buried in as an angel with wings atop a pedestal with all the birth and death stuff on it.

I know its very unnrealistic, but still, that's what I fantasized... sweatdrop

Lexiegirl

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:37 am
Oak Leaf

...The funeral will be gloomy and black. Not like todays funerals were you aren't required to wear black anymore, at mine, you have to be weaing all black or you will NOT be allowed into the cathedral...

Haha, same with mine. I want it to be black and sad. NOT HAPPY!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:28 pm
Lexiegirl
Oak Leaf

...The funeral will be gloomy and black. Not like todays funerals were you aren't required to wear black anymore, at mine, you have to be weaing all black or you will NOT be allowed into the cathedral...

Haha, same with mine. I want it to be black and sad. NOT HAPPY!

same here. i'm gonna to be buried in the dress that girl wears in the helena music video.i'm only going to bring people i really care about to my funeral, because i've always wondered who would truly cry and mean it when i die? i would die in way or place that would be remembered forever. my grave would be in another country away from everyone i know, england, maybe, because we all die alone.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:59 pm
I want to be burned when I die, this body is worthless in the ground. And as for my way of dying I want to die with a right, give the reaper one for.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:05 pm
I want to die in a coffin in my bedroom and not be found till the smells unbarible.
By than my body will be peacefully rotting away.

Mz.Wiggles

Obfuscated Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:21 pm
I want to be cremated, I don't want to be dug up 200 years after I die and have my bones analyzed so they can guess how exactly I died.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:59 pm
For some reason I always imagined getting hit and/or run over by a train, after jumping in front of it, pushing someone else out of the way. Yeah, a martyr. And then I went through a phase where I thought a drug overdose would be sweet. Granted that I just passed out though, no convulsions or anything scary like that. But the trip on the way down.. But now I've gone back to the romantic idea of being a hero to save someone I love.

As for what's done with my remains, I dunno. Burial frightens me a little, but so does the idea of being burned. Obviously it's one or the other, but at this point I am not ready to make a choice.

I did dream about my funeral once. Most of my friends were there. Even ones I hadn't seen or heard from in forever. They were sad, but no one cried. Except Heather. They were milling around but she..she came to my coffin and laid a single black rose across my body. This meant a lot to me, as she was my closest friend.

KoRnfucius

Omega_Dragoon_Wolff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:49 pm
Don't know, don't care? But I want bagpipes to be played at the funeral!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff