Reply Guild of Roses
Dreams~ZzZzZz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DREAMS!!!
  Dreams are awesome!
  Dreams are an imaginary process by which is far incomplex for my brain capacity.
  I've never/barely have had a dream v.v
  Why do all your topics have polls in it?~Hi~
View Results

Little Almond

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 pm
ok.. ppl.. i'm srry.. i'm like.. quadruple-posting O_O but i FINALLY remembered a dream that used to torture me as a child D;

ok ok.. so.. in the dream.. i was on an island... well.. it's not rly an island.. considering it was like.. a four-by-four mountain of sand.. but i was surround by shallow water... not far from me.. other small islands spotted the clear body of water.

on my teeny island... there is a speck of something... shiny.. metal... the object grows.. into a gear... larger and larger... then.. more gears appear out of nowhere... pushing me off the spot of sand... idk y.. but i didn't like it... and so... i lifted each gear--all of them.. twice my size-- and threw them onto the other islands... but the gears keep appearing... magnifying in size... engulfing me in it's metal madness.. O.O

yesh.. that was a nightmare that occurred almost every night when i was younger. and whenever i wake up from that dream.. and fall back asleep.. o-O it comes back.. but in different colors... i've seen that dream in red, black, blue and green... neutral but yeah... i thought i just HAD to share that... bc... it was worse than any other nightmare i've ever had... O-o even worse than the one where medusa was in my house.. and my whole family hid under the covers, thinking that she wouldn't find us. >.>'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:27 pm
big_yellow_taxi
I had a dream where i was in alice (inw odnerlands head) like i saw everything thorugh her eyes... but she kept doing dumb stuff that wasn't right in the story so i yell at her from in her head giving her a headache.. and making her say weird stuff causing more trouble.... in the end she gets her head cut off and she is used for a meal for the queen of hearts and royal family D; it was weird

Whoa. I did love that movie. Hm... your dream sounds cool yet pg-13  

Melancholy Mau5

Interesting Autobiographer

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Melancholy Mau5

Interesting Autobiographer

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:37 pm
well, not pg-13, but sorta violent, which is still cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:01 am
I HAD A NIGHTMARE WHEREIN SNAKES WERE LOOSE...WHILE I WAS ON THIS SOME SORT OF TROPICAL ZOO/POOL PARTY...A ZOO WITH A POOL^^
SO....WHEN SNAKES WERE ON THE LOOSE...I SAW THEM DEVOURING EVERY HUMAN IN THERE...WHILE I WAS SWIMMING..I SAW A BIG SNAKE HEADING TOWARDS ME..I SWAM AND SWAM..THE I WOKE UP..I WAS SCARED^^  

TeAr GrAnTs15

Bold Scars

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:48 pm
i had a dream that i won a contest but didn't recieve any reward.. that's just crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:35 pm
i had a dream where i kissed my enemy, jordan...WoRsT nIgHtMaRe EvEr  

sweet_kiwi-xo

Cherry Eclair

Hilarious Fatcat

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image

☆Miyako Says:

User Image

I always have dreams and all of them are weird.
But my most memorable ones are...:

1. There's this family reunion and everyone suddenly started running. And my cousins and I got separated from everyone else and we ran to the back of the house and crouched next to the washing machine.
Suddenly, the lid of the washing machine burst open and our aunt came out with fangs and looking vampire-like. O.o

2. My parents and I were forced to leave our house due to some epidemic and we went to this village where people sold clams for a living.
(We stopped by in some really, beautiful, gothic church on the way there.)

It was the night before one of my aunt's wedding.
My dead grandma showed up and she was glowing! REALLY BRIGHT~
It's as if she visited me. O.o We talked about my aunt's wedding then she said she must leave and she disappeared.

4. I was at a theme park with my anime crush and he ate crepe then we rode this ride and he threw up on me.
(I consider this a nightmare because I've got this phobia of vomit. D smile

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm
i don't dream...  

wiccan of the moon

SaDiStiC-cupcAkez

Quotable Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:32 pm
My dreams are too dark to share. They are of horrible things. I don't know why I dream them, I have had a happy bubbly life, but when I dream it's of dark and frightening things. I have had some dreams that are not dark, and those came true, so those were some interesting days ... lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:36 pm
ζ

I had a dream a long time ago that was hilarious, I don't remember the details though. I remember that I was on trial for something and all the other people in the room were talking sharks. Not like scary sharks, they were sharks that looked like they came from this old show called "Dinosaurs".

Please click all to help them live --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Unknown Italian

the harbringer of death

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:30 am
I dont exactly Dream..i kinda have visons that i forget after waking up dont usually remember them but only little bits weird huh ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 am
the only recent dream i've had, was pretty frightening.

this is the dream bit
i was sleeping, and someone was cackling and laughing.
the next thing i know i was being strangled. the voice that was laughing was telling me "move! i dare you! you can't! can you?" and proceeded to giggle and shriek.

this is the real part
at this point i woke up and couldn't breath. i tried to move, and couldn't.
it took everything i had in me to get my eyes open and keep them that way.
there was nothing there.
i finally managed to force my lungs to work.
i nearly cried after all that was over.
that's the first time i've ever had that happen and actually heard someone talking to me. 've woken up unable to move or breath several times before.  

Illustrious Verse

Beloved Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

i_hug_wafflez

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 am
I have dreams that come true the next day or dreams that keep repeating itself until i fix the problem in it

1: I had a dream where I went to an island with a large lake in the middle, the water was muddy and green and bodies were floating in it, some where sturggling to stay afloat and screaming for me to help them. A giant hand comes out of the water and creates a whirl pool in which i fall in. I struggle to get out but can't and die

2: same dream as before but this time there is something on the bottom of the lake and the bodies in the lake are my realtives. I manage to rescue the ones that are still alive and then i go to the bottom and find a sword in which i use to kill the hand. When i surface a man is standing over me snarling. then he turns into a panther and chases me until I wake up

3:I need gas for my car so i stop at a deserted gas station in the middle of the night. The characters out of the billboards jump out and tell me its not safe here. I ignore them and open the door and the scene changes into a hospital. I open the nearest door and a man comes out and chases me into another room in which he locks. It then turns into a maze and he comes out and shocks me to death

I have to get off i'll post more later  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:10 pm
I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy... I'm going to laugh...

I forget my dreams when I wake up xp

so you don't see me cry... and even if it kills...I'm going to smile...

xoxoKymmi
Crew

Kitty_Pericci

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:20 pm
I had a dream where I was being chased by a Giant spider and I didn't think of gettingout of the classrom  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff