Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Most annoying things to happen in the Sims. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:03 pm
It hate it when one sim wants something and their significant other doesn't want that want to be fulfilled.

I also hate it when my houses glitch.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 pm
I hate when dogs will dig holes in my yard and roll around in my flowers. Freaking makes me so mad!!!

I hate getting phone calls from random strangers asking my sims to go out.  

Children for dinner

Blueman1027

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 am
I have always hated how sims always want to take the long way. For example, my sim will be in the back yard and the ride to work shows up. There is a door in the house that has a straight hallway to the front door leading to the front yard to the road. It is right beside him. He takes the long way around the house and sometimes misses the ride and/or gets distracted by the dog/cat. LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:34 pm
Children for dinner
I hate when dogs will dig holes in my yard and roll around in my flowers. Freaking makes me so mad!!!

I hate that too. That's why I decided to put a fence on the line to the sidewalk, and lock the gate to family only or no animals.  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:17 pm
I hate garbage can kicking sims. I don't mind when they steal the paper because half the time I just leave the papers on the lawn anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:33 pm
I absolutely hate it when like say your sim is trying to sneak out with a friend like around 1:00 am.
Than all of the sudden even if the parents are cleaning or trimming or I don't know what they run over and start lecturing!!! DX  

da_deadly

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:04 am
I hate hate haaaate when cats start a-scratchin' on the good stuff. Statues, couches, etc. I walk away for three seconds and Miss Fluffy is totally wailing on the new statues in a custom home I downloaded.

gonk I kid you not, I started talkin' like my lil ol' gramma and literally said "I can't have nothin' good in my house without someone tearin' it up!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:31 am
I hate when the nanny cooks a huge platter of food (or even just food or dessert for herself) and just leaves it. She doesn't TOUCH it. She just wastes my valuable groceries. It's annoying in poorer families that only have a nanny out of necessity.

I always have free will off, becuase I HATE when they try to do things on their own. That's something I picked up from Sims 1. I haven't ever played a house in Sims 2 with Free Will on, becuase there's so much more to deal with.
It makes it hard when I'm trying to micromanage 7 sims all at once, and somebody has to use the toilet and somebody's about to pass out and so on and so forth, but it's just SO annoying!

Another thing is how more then one sim can't go up stairs at the same time, so sims will be all "i can't go upstairs" and just cancel their action. It's a huge problem in my three story house. It's a SMALL house, (i had to build vertical instead of horizontal due to a weird lot) so I can't put another stairwell, and getting everyone down to breakfast or up to bed is a huge pain.

@blueman- I agree!! I put a backdoor in my huose and it's the only one they would use! I put it there to have easy access to the pool, but everyone was going to their rides that way, so I had to take it out.

black_cloud14

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Yui_hime

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:20 pm
Spontaneous combustion, which came with Seasons. It's supposed to only happen when your sims are massively overheated, but before Seasons got patched it was buggy and could happen anywhere. NOOO!!! NOT MY LEGACY HEIRESS!

Though it was kind of funny when my Romance sim came back from cheating vacation, got busy with her husband, and then suddenly burst into flames.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:30 pm
I hate when I put my toddler in the high chair to be fed and someone else decides they need a bath! D<
Especially when their hygiene level is fine!  

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:03 pm
After I got BV expansion (TS2), and the sims ate at restraunts in various locations, and they refused to sit together!!!! They would each sit at a different table, even if it was their honeymoon. And basically everything else stated (except for TS1 stuff).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:30 pm
i haven't been playing the sims long, but i was a lil upset the other day lol.

I took like an hour making my sim, she was perfect... so i moved her into a house and fixed it up all pretty like and she was upgrading things left and right when she was off work.

Then she caught on fire... within like 3 days... I couldn't believe it lol so ya the message came up asking if i wanted to play another househould in my town and i was like awe man! so i just closed it out lol now i make twins everytime lol I don't wanna go thru the trouble and then have no way to at least play their ghost >_<  

Sweet KottonKandy

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:42 pm
Sweet KottonKandy
i haven't been playing the sims long, but i was a lil upset the other day lol.

I took like an hour making my sim, she was perfect... so i moved her into a house and fixed it up all pretty like and she was upgrading things left and right when she was off work.

Then she caught on fire... within like 3 days... I couldn't believe it lol so ya the message came up asking if i wanted to play another househould in my town and i was like awe man! so i just closed it out lol now i make twins everytime lol I don't wanna go thru the trouble and then have no way to at least play their ghost >_<

There is a simple solution: go back to neighborhood without saving. When you reenter the lot she won't be dead anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:36 am
Yeah, when they are always running upstairs to make their beds!

And when the Headmaster comes over and it glitches so you cant interact with him anymore and he takes like 5 plates of food and never eats them and eventually leaves on his own, resulting in you not being accepted.

And the first time I had ghosts in my house, and they kept scaring my sims. One of the kids nearly died, he was so tired and hungry. Too tired to make it to the kitchen to eat. He kept fainting and the ghost kept waking him up and scaring him which made his energy go down every time.  

a1b2c3d4e5f

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

joven_queridita

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:14 am
i hate it when i tell my sims to do something, like play on the computer, but they dont do it because they are complaining about how much they need it.

i also hate it during emergencies... like if there is a fire the will yell and point at the fire instead of getting out of the way or calling the fire department.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff