Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
Biographies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:06 pm
*AHEM*

Ooooh, I'm the kind of girl
who has to roam around
I never stay one place
I roam from town to town!

Whether on the mission
or back as just some girl
I reevaluate my life
each semester of my world,

Oh I'm the wanderer,
They call me the wanderer
or they call me Bob, Oh Bob, Oh Bob!

Oooh, majoring in English
Oh wait, that's English Ed
I'm always trying to figure out
what I should do instead!

Must be masochistic
I sub teach in Junior High
Not an awesome poet
but you can tell I try!

Oh I'm the wanderer,
or they call me Bob, Oh Bob, Oh Bob!

I have Sugar Gliders
Lilo, *********, Epiphany Jo
Don't know what they are?
Think Stitch or little Gizmo.

Also like art and reading
every single book
I'm not a pretty girly girl,
I dig that casual look!

Oh I'm the wanderer,
or they call me Bob,
Oh Bob,
Oh Bob!
Ooooooooh Booooooooob!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:08 am
My name is Hunter, I live in Oregon and I am 18 years old. I have no brothers or sisters anymore. As well as any parents. My younger brother died by breaking his head open after falling off a bike WITH NO HELMET ON (so please....wear a helmet) My father died of a kidney failure when I was 15 and my mother died of cancer when I was 17. I would have a sister, but unfortunately she passed away when she was only a few weeks old. I do live on my own and even though I have experienced many tragedies I still maintain my somewhat sunny disposition and I have graduated from High School, I am enrolled to go to a Community College, and I work 2 jobs. One of them being a janitor and the other a Librarian. I am single. I am a hopeless romantic. Most people think that men aren't anything like how they are portrayed in romance films, but I am. I love women, because they are strong and beautiful and should be respected. I once took a Womens Studies class and was the ONLY male in there. Writing is my life. I often write poetry...love poems...and am currently working on a novel. I absolutely love role playing (though I am not much into fantasy or sci-fi sort of things...I like to keep it realistic) so ask me to rp sometime. I am a kid at heart, I like to play board games and sometimes video games. I am a neat freak. I actually love flowers and plan to own a florist shop. I absolutely love Dandelions even though they are considered Weeds. I like classical music and techno.

AND I also love random PM's...so send me one sometime.  

Heartsick_Hunter

Isis375

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:40 pm
Hi! My real name is Brandi, but for some reason I hate that name. I go by Isis generally online. Umm. I live in the small town of St. Martinville, Louisiana. I absolutely hate this place. I'm originally from Houma, Lousiana, where I was born and raised for 13 years. (I'm 15 now). I live with my mom and step dad. My parents have been divorced since before I was 2. I've had one step mom, but my dad is single now. This is my second step dad, the first being my younger brother's father. Thankfully, I've made a few really close friends in the last two years here.

I love music, writing, and reading. They are my life. When I say music, I mean listening. I'm trying to learn the guitar, but that isn't working out too well for me... At the moment, I'm trying to find my specialty in the writing category. I happen to be decent at poetry, but need a little work on my stories; I need to spend time focusing on my plot before heading straight into the writing bit. Hmm... I also play an MMORPG called Asheron's Call, doubt any of you have heard of it though. I've met some really good people on there.

I'm not exactly sure where I belong. I'm really smart, supposedly. I'm in the gifted program and make straight As, though I barely ever pay attention anymore. I can be nice and funny, fun to be around, but a b**** when I feel like it. I love rock music in a community where rap/hip hop is listened to by 99% of the population. (No offense to those who like rap/hip hop; it simply isn't my preference.) Ummm....what to say, what to say.

Oh! I'm new to Gaia, so I'm trying to figure out how things work around here. Been on here less than a week, but some things are registering in my mind. Though I am quite clueless on some concepts and abbreviations.

Guess that's it for now. I might put more later when I can think straight.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:24 pm
Hello! I joined awhile ago... finally got around to posting. sweatdrop

I'm Kirstie, though you can call me Casey or KC. (People usually pick KC.) I'm 13, I started writing when I was about 11. Only as a hobby, though. I became serious about writing a few months ago. I absolutely love writing, it's fun to express my thoughts in a poem or create a whole different world in stories/short stories. My dream is to become a Professional Writer, though I don't know if that could ever happen. I'm currently working on a story I hope to get published, which is called Survival Races Tournament: 2007. It's about a racing tournament, in which there are very few rules. I'd say more about it, but I don't wanna end up rambling. xd

I love listening to music (Rock, Metal, mostly.) and reading. My favorite bands are Yellowcard, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Evanescence, Green Day, and many, many more. My favorite books are The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories, A Series of Unfortunate Events and a lot of Edgar Allan Poe's stories/poems. I also play a MMORPG called Maple Story. Uhm, not much else to say... I also draw, but that's just a hobby. I've written a few poems and short stories, as well as fan-fictions. I've got tons of characters, too... XD

That's enough, I guess. I'd write more, but I'm kinda shy when introducing myself. sweatdrop Thanks for reading.  

NightmareCasey

eucatastrophe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:23 pm
Hello, my art galleries! My name is Julia, I'm in eigth grade, I live in NY, I like plays on words (like my username, if you take out the extra i. Starlightning = Starlight + lightning, overlap the part they have in common.... yeah. That's another thing. Sometimes people don't really understand what I'm talking about xD), and using smilies I can just type, because I can touch type, and just writing wink makes my life so easy. I'm a very expressive person, and according to my friends I tend to use big words. I like rambling (duh), and I'm a total grammar and literacy nazi. I'm against all forms of chatspeak, although I love using abbreviations, and the word "kay".

I've liked writing ever since last year, when I wrote some stories for a different website, that actually got published in their online newspaper. If you want to read them, just send me a PM =)

Sometimes I act crazy, and sometimes I act really peculiar, and I can be very opinionated. Oh, and I do a GREAT impression of my spanish teacher. If you want a sound clip of THAT, feel free to send me a PM. Actually, feel free to send me a PM about almost anything, but try to be literate, or I'll have to go all nazi on you.
heart Julia

Oh, and P.S. I ♥ teen girl squad. If you've never seen it, go to homestarrunner.com, and whatch the tenthennial extravaganza. I've memorized the entire episode. Be there like shareware xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:31 pm
Hey, I'm Amy. I write and I've won various essay competitions and stuff so I guess I might be good at it. lol... Anyways, I love writing and my life dream is to be published as an author of a novel or autobiography before I die. So, that's my bio right there. lol...I also like acting because it rocks. It'd be cool to write a broadway play too. I don't know. lol

Note from Pup: Please make sure you're literate. That means use capalization, punctuation, and type out your words. ("cuz" is not a word.)  

xx blinkingsquirrel xx

calviness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:28 pm
Hello, my name is calviness. I write, and I'm in school studying Sociocultural Anthropology. When I'm avoiding writing essays, I come to Gaia, and that's about it. Hello all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:23 am
A little about me.....

My name is Jessica. I am 15 turning 16. My birthday is July 16. I live in Michigan and really hate it. I would much rather live somewhere else. I am a synchronized skater. Synchronized skating is like synchronized swimming, but on ice. My team made it to Nationals which will be held in Colorado (My birth state). So I am going to visit some relatives while I'm there.

Ummmm.....The obvious is that I LOVE to write. That is what I do when I am not at school, or skating. Reading is also another one of my favorite pass times. I am not very expressive when I talk to people, but on the paper, I pour my soul out. All of my poems are very dear to me, and mean a lit to me. All of my friends say that I take things so coolly, thats it's unnatural. I show very little expressions when I am shocked, or surprised.

I love to watch movies. Any kind really. But I love Johnny Depp movies. Yes, I am a scary fan girl. I love random comments on my profile and random PMs, so send me one!

~Jess

Soul of Solitude

IDK my BFF Voldie

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:21 pm
HI!

My name is (i'm being trustworthy here, please do not let it leave this guild) Jamy. I'm from Mississippi, and yes, I have a horrendous southern accent. No, as far as I know, I was NOT effected by Katrina long-term. I go to the most awesome school in the entire WORLD (or at least in Mississippi.) which is Mississippi School of the Arts, or MSA for short. (MSA>MSMS) Google or Ask it, we have our very own website. I'm at this wonderful school for, what else?, writing. My drugs are Gaia, Dr. Pepper, and Spaghettios. I am a junior. I'm 16, can't wait til 17. I love Harry Potter and paranormal romance (a new thing of mine). Oh yeah, I've been writing since the fourth grade but I read some of my stuff from then and I SUCKED!! Heck, my stuff from before I started this school year sucks. Oh well. I think that's it. Or at least, I'm tired of typing. -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:29 pm
Hey guys, and gals.
My name is Dominic, I go by a few aliases, the main one's being Dom, Camozzi(my last name), Camo, Camoz, and my favorite-Dominominic. I live in California, Rohnert Park to be specific. I grew up on a ranch and we raise Beef cattle. I have two registered pure bred red angus of my own(I have pictures if you wanna see em Super cute!!) I do not have an accent of any sort, but i make up for it in EXTREME sarcasm. So i'm sorry sarcasm fails over the internet, but i use it anyway. I work two jobs. One being the ranch, the other being a "handy man" type maintenance person at a school. I'm currently in High School, a senior actually. I enjoy Roleplaying, Webcoding, Reading, Ranching, talking, and many other things. If you want to know anymore about me feel free to pm me. Or talk to me on AIM Kamikazicamozzi@aol.com, or on MSN at Kamikazicamozzi@hotmail.com.  

drefan3

Me-Chan916

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm Me-Chan, but my real name is Megan. I've been writing since the 7th grade (so about 3-4 years). I'm 16 years old, and am a sophomore in high school. I live in Lexington Massachusetts. I used to be a Jimmy Fund patient (And am proud of it!) I love reading and writing, my favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction. I have a pretty large family. There's my mom, my step dad, my two little brothers, my little step sister, my two older step sisters, my older step brother, and my two step nephews. (Then there's all my cousins and aunts)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Hey, name's Adelar. My actual name is Dan, I have a wild imagination and tend to over do things or not do them at all... I'm a mediocre writer, that does some poetry. I tend to procrastinate a lot unless you get on my case don't expect what ever you want me to write done when you expect it to. =) I'm hoping this guild will provide great experience in my writing and make great friends while I'm here. Please be kind and thanks for reading this. =)  

Adelar

Demona Jay

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:32 pm
Hi! I'm Annabella Hema. You can call me Patty ( My real name), Anne. Anna, Annabella, Bell. I don't really care just make sure it's something that's close to my username or Patty so I know who your talking to. Well anyways, I love to write. I write short stories and novels. I DO NOT write poetry I love to read it but I can't write it for the life of me. I love music. My favorite song is High School Never Ends ( I don't know who it's by). I have this bad habit of instead of writing nothing I write nothin'. It's a bad habit I have and I've tried to stop it for a long while now but with no luck. If I don't think about what I write before I write it ( which I don't think about what I'm writing most of the time.) I write nothin' so please just know I'm trying my best to stop it but bad habits die hard. Thank you for reading this and I know being here is gonna ( another bad habit of mine please just ignore it) be lots of fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:30 pm
Hello. My screen name is 5ives. My real name is Matthew. I am sixteen years of age. I was born in Florida, but currently reside in rain drenched Ohio. I have no accent to speak of. However, I will say ya'll occasionally. For school, I attend Zanesville Community High School. It's a branch of the normal high school, but it's completely online through NovaNet. I'm a complete computer geek and can do just about anything and everything in PHP. In fact my signature is a sample of my work. I've been writing since I was 12 or so. I cannot completely remember. So that would be four years. I have participated in 2 NaNoWriMos. I didn't win either though. sweatdrop I'm working on 2 novels currently. One is simple coming of age story. The other follows a group of friends, their triumphs and tragedies. If this doesn't sound original, it probably isn't. I normally would write Harry Potter fan fiction. I am a Dr. Pepper addict and have been known to consume extraordinarily large quantities of the soda (not 'pop'). My worst habit is procrastination. I can't wait to read some of your work, and post my own. Sorry for the long introduction, and thank you to all who read this. Adios.

Sorry, I forgot to mention I speak 5 languages. I speak English, Spanish, French, Esperanto, and Latin.  

5ives

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Mm, name's Leki La~La, I'm 17 and a girl. Proud Christian as well.

I read [alot], write, draw, listen to music and usually am founding debating in the Extended Forums. I hate school, especially math, and life is pretty boring right now. So, Gaia is keeping me occupied.

If you want to check out any of my skills...
www.fanfiction.net/~leki [Several ongoing stories.]
www.seesayleki.deviantart.com [Only one art-thing uploaded...]

Beyond that, I won't bore you with my life.  
The Writing on the Wall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff