NOES
  I c wut u did thar
View Results

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:32 pm
auS-e-Dude
Dude-LAP
auS-e-Dude
Well, it was called WORLD Tour for a reason. It would be odd if there was just American songs there.

I'm pretty sure that world tour means visiting cities, which makes your band look cooler. Shouldn't do anything with the type of songs.

Let's use an example. You play the American national anthem in Iraq. Sure. That work superbly. rolleyes

If you play things everyone will like, then you play them. Simple.

That's totally different. You're example mixes foreign relations and politics, of two countries at war.

Rock is a universal language, so our songs would have good feedback in other concert venues.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 pm
[-Stefan-]
The full setlist is out now.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88017

Criminal lack of No Remorse on that list. =/ Very glad to see Fight Fire With Fire.

Wow, great list. I'm definitely getting this game.

...I just wish they would add a few more metal bands of the 80's. And where is Sanitarium? That's one of their best songs.  

Dude-LAP

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:18 pm
Why do they have One on the list when it was already on a Guitar Hero?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:33 pm
My question is: When will we ever see Guitar Hero: Journey? emo  

Devlin Darkness

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:09 pm
Dude-LAP
[-Stefan-]

Criminal lack of No Remorse on that list. =/ Very glad to see Fight Fire With Fire.

...I just wish they would add a few more metal bands of the 80's. And where is Sanitarium? That's one of their best songs.

Sanitarium is on there. Right with the other "W" songs.

@Reg: It's easily Metallica's most popular song, or at least one of them, and it hasn't had drums or vocals before. The game would cost just as much whether or not it was there, why not throw it in again?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:52 pm
[-Stefan-]
Dude-LAP
[-Stefan-]

@Reg: It's easily Metallica's most popular song, or at least one of them, and it hasn't had drums or vocals before. The game would cost just as much whether or not it was there, why not throw it in again?

Yeah I guess that makes sense.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:41 am
I'm impressed that they added Mercyful Fate.

I'm disappointed that they copped out on Thin Lizzy with only having "The Boys are Back in Town."

It would have been awesome if they had Whiskey in the Jar or The Cowboy Song.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:42 pm
I actually am gonna pick this up... even though I'm not really a fan of Metallica.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:35 pm

>>; It seems ok, considering I never really listen to metallica aside from the tribute band "Buddah Lounge Esemble"

I hate the idea of the games artwork being as shittacular as GHWT
talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:30 pm
[-Stefan-]
Dude-LAP
[-Stefan-]

Oh, thanks for pointing that out. smile I'm much happier.

And yeah, One deserves to be in any Guitar Hero.  

Dude-LAP

Awesomedeltaextreme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:39 pm
Cant wait for Fight Fire with Fire, it should get me better at fast strumming. Plus it is my favorite song, possibly out of any song I have ever heard.

Ps, can I use my Rock Band guitar for the wii version?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 pm
Awesomedeltaextreme
Cant wait for Fight Fire with Fire, it should get me better at fast strumming. Plus it is my favorite song, possibly out of any song I have ever heard.

Yeah, that would be cool. And no, I don't think you can use a Rock Band Wii guitar for Guitar Hero Wii.  

Dude-LAP

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:11 pm
Dude-LAP
Awesomedeltaextreme

Yeah, that would be cool. And no, I don't think you can use a Rock Band Wii guitar for Guitar Hero Wii.

Actually yeah you can. After Rock Band 2 came out every guitar/drums/mic will work between rock band and guitar hero.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:48 pm
Regulust
Dude-LAP
Awesomedeltaextreme

Actually yeah you can. After Rock Band 2 came out every guitar/drums/mic will work between rock band and guitar hero.

Oh, cool, I didn't know that. Between GH and RB, which instruments (sold individually) are cheaper?  

Dude-LAP

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 pm
Dude-LAP
Regulust
Dude-LAP
Awesomedeltaextreme

Oh, cool, I didn't know that. Between GH and RB, which instruments (sold individually) are cheaper?

Doesn't matter. Stick with Guitar Hero guitar/drums.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff