Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:31 am
i'm also better at random stuff in real life i can say things without thinking and they either make perfect sense or i sound like a crazy person! blaugh

AHHH my pants are on fire!!! Omg i should blog about this!!!monkey bring me the computer!!!!!!!!theres a ripe banana in it for you!!!! don't you take that additude with me!!! ahh no monkey put down the gun!!!!i'm srry you can have all the bananas you wont just don't hurt me!!! *BOOM!!!!!*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 pm
PEANUTS!  

TrueBlood225

xoxoKymmi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 pm

I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy...
I'm going to laugh...

O.o OHH SHINY!!! o.O

so you don't see me cry...
and even if it kills...I'm going to smile.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Lemme ruin the fun.

Math time!!

Does anyone know how to do this?

- ( -4/3)3

Thats 4 over 3.
and the 3 outside the bracket is an exponent.

Nvm I figured it out =P

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:56 am
i hate math!!!

My chocolate Milk Tastes funny....maybe i shoulden't have used cow blood...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:05 pm
yummyy... my momma's cookin' cat fish blaugh

i got blistehs on me fingehs!!!  

the super pinay popstar

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:16 am
wow eek my chikens are eating themselves eek

these cookies tatste like egg.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:38 am
GOOBLE-DE-GOOK!  

XMiaMaliceX

Noble Rogue

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:34 am
this is the song about nothing! it never ever ends! unless you make an end but who am i to judge! so i'll keep singing till i die and then i'll still keep singing it because it never ends! so listen up! don't make it end! or i'll end you! it never ends! wahahahahaha!! never ending soing! wahahahaha!! it will never end! so don't read this unless you wana be stuck singing this acuraid song till the end of time!! and the end of pokakadots! so listen up never sing this song! this is the song about nothing! it never ever ends! unless you make an end but who am i to judge! so i'll keep singing till i die and then i'll still keep singing it because it never ends! so listen up! don't make it end! or i'll end you! it never ends! wahahahahaha!! never ending soing! wahahahaha!! it will never end! so don't read this unless you wana be stuck singing this acuraid song till the end of time!! and the end of pokakadots! so listen up never sing this song! this is the song about nothing! it never ever ends! unless you make an end but who am i to judge! so i'll keep singing till i die and then i'll still keep singing it because it never ends! so listen up! don't make it end! or i'll end you! it never ends! wahahahahaha!! never ending soing! wahahahaha!! it will never end! so don't read this unless you wana be stuck singing this acuraid song till the end of time!! and the end of pokakadots! so listen up never sing this song! this is the song about nothing! it never ever ends! unless you make an end but who am i to judge! so i'll keep singing till i die and then i'll still keep singing it because it never ends! so listen up! don't make it end! or i'll end you! it never ends! wahahahahaha!! never ending soing! wahahahaha!! it will never end! so don't read this unless you wana be stuck singing this acuraid song till the end of time!! and the end of pokakadots! so listen up never sing this song! this is the song about nothing! it never ever ends! unless you make an end but who am i to judge! so i'll keep singing till i die and then i'll still keep singing it because it never ends! so listen up! don't make it end! or i'll end you! it never ends! wahahahahaha!! never ending soing! wahahahaha!! it will never end! so don't read this unless you wana be stuck singing this acuraid song till the end of time!! and the end of pokakadots! so listen up never sing this song!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 am
COOKIES!

Did somebody say bananas? surprised  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

Bold Scars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:27 pm
this is crazy.. but fun.. haha

COW!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:31 pm

i love waffles!!!!!  

Adriana Pineda

Dapper Friend

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:29 pm
Its a train! Its a truck! Its ...
Oh look! A penny! =D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:07 am
oh lookies its an AMINAL ZOO^^
I LUFF AMINALZ^^

TeAr GrAnTs15

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:37 pm
*shoots a packrat in head* hahahaha!! i hate animalz!!! unless there cats or puppys or birds!!

i like chocolate strait from the cow....the big cows gona eat the lil cows!!!!!  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff