Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm
((lol))

Tat pretend to pout at Tyran's unplayful nature. Then one of the employees of the hotel approached.

The man eyed her strangely. "I'm sorry miss, but no animals allowed," gesturing to Luka.

Tat's eyes widened. "Not allowed? B-but.....but..." Tat muttered-if given the chance she would surely make a scene if this went on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 pm
Tyran looked the manager straight in the eyes, instnatly hopping up a feeling of authority without pushing it over the edge into threatening.
"Come on, are you serious? Look, we'll keep in in a box if you want, it won't have an oppertunity to skrew up your furniture. Now you can't argue with that, can you? She practically treats the thing like a doll anyway."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:27 pm
The manager felt suddenly very nervous. He looked into Tyran's stern-piercing eyes and then at Tat's puppy-dog eyes. "I...I guess....w-we could make an exception just this once," he replied. "I'll go find a box."

He left and shortly returned with a box for the cat. "Make sure it doesn't ruin the furniture or have any.....accidents," he said placing the box down in front of them. Then he left them in a hurry.

Tat seemed to be staring at Tyran in a whole new light......  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:56 pm
"Of course." Tyran gave a small smirk to himself under his scarf, proud of how easy that was. He had obviously not lost his touch. Only a few years ago he had been in charge of a prominant space pirate's mercenary ship army, and it seemed that he hadn't lost any of his leadership abilities...or at least the ability to intimidate someone.

He cast a somewhat smug look over at the girls and then headed to the desk to find a room key. A thoght struck him, and he turned back to them.

"Hey...perhaps it's better if we all sleep in one room. It's better to keep together, especially if we're prone to saying something out of place. Plus, we don't know why we're here yet. There could be badguys in this for all I know. It's not a problem, you two can share a bed and i'll take the floor."  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:36 pm
"Sure that's fine" They went up to the room. "Okay, it doesn't look too different from the 1980s. So, what are we going to do now?" The hotelroom wasn't too ratty, it was a standard room with plain furniture and sterile beige walls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:33 am
"Damned if I know." he sighed, dropping roughly into a chair by the simple table, and beginning to root through the free biscuits that accompanied a complimentary setup for making tea. He unwraped his long tail form around his waist and gave a mental sigh of relief. Trying to keep it still and twisted in an uncomfortable position for so long hadn't been pleasent. It wagged lazily over the arm of the chair as he tugged his scarf back down form his mouth and pulled open the biscuit's packaging. He sniffed it and then took a bite.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:09 am
Tat was bouncing about the room excitedly-flipping the switches that activated the flameless torches, the beds were bouncy, and her eyes widened when she saw Tyran's tail. She had thought it had been a furry tail but she thought wrong. She watched with interest trying to figure out if he was a demon....a forest spirit....a fairy......

Luka strolled over near Tyran and also watched his tail-as if ready to pounce.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:14 am
Quote:
[Behold, the new Vence ^^]

Gaia name: b10n1cl3k1n6

User Image
Character name: Vence Elserain

Nicknames/s(?): None. sometimes people would call him blade, due to his mastery of it.

Race: Human

Time period& place they lived: Fourth age of the world of Seschydiah, living on the border of Medeancore and Kryll-Ti.

Occupation: Blademaster and Fire Elementalist; Ranking of Captain in Medeancorean Army and climbin.

Appearance(pic or description): see Tektek above. Blue eyes, brown, somewhat messy hair, scars from past endeavors mark his face. Around 5' 11" with a strong build.

Personality: Likes getting straight to the point of things. He's very friendly by anyone''s standards, but he chooses his friends wisely. he's not one to hang out with "the wrong sort." He likes attempting his luck at puzzles and riddles, and enjoys talking about the strange. A brilliant tactician and a creative, innovative mind, he can get his way out of any difficult situation. That doesn't mean arguments, though. He tends to be the following type, and doesn't admit to be all he is; underconfident, in a sense.

Bio: If you've seen what Vence has done before, you know well his bio. Vence grew up working part time on a farm, the rest of his time as a smith in training. During any of his free time, he would teach himself how to read, write, carry out other day to day activities, and most of all learn to weild a sword. By the time he was 15, when he first started to experience real life, he was a competent swordsman and was recognized as a hard worker.
A great war broke out quite suddenly, and every able bodied man was drafted, being far outnumbered by their enemies. This of course, included Vence. After several victories, He skill was recognized, particularly after one event. He was noted as a dangerous threat against the east, and was promoted again and again after every great victory, both in his favor and against all odds. Now, at 18, Vence and his army have dealt the final blow against the armies of the east, Particularly the armies of Vrellthean, and the war has been won. Still in his armor, he has begun his journey home...

Skills: extraordinary skills with a sword in hand and ability to control fire. Has a decent amount of brainpower, too.

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 pm
[nice smile I'll add him to the main page too]

Tyran, apprently unawares of the cat stalking his tail, took another bite out of the biscuit. he;'d not comne across that taste before, and quite liked it.
"So..."
he said, wincing a little as tat insisded on flicking the switches on and off so quickly it was like strobe lighting.
"So." He repeated, casting a look in her direction to cut it out.
"I suppose we should have proper introductions, considering we just met and are all wierded out as hell."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:17 pm
At the rise on Tyran's tone of voice Tat left the firless torches lit. She smiled happily as always. Then plopped herself on the floor at the end of the bed. She called Luka over to her and she cradle him on her arms. No longer able to resist Tat asked while looking at Tyran's tail, "Are you a kitty too?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 pm
"A what?" Tyran asked, momentarily caught completely off gaurd. He blinked and then looked at his tail. He suddenly realised that neither of these people would know of aliens. After all, with would be anotehr couple of centuries before First contact was made from 'modern' time.
"Oh. No."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:30 pm
"Oh...." Tat replied. "...but you remind me of a kitty." Luka left Tat's arms and jumped up on Tyran. Luka gently pawed Tyan and sniffed at him. He then stared at Tyran with his goldren eyes. Tat giggled happily. "Luka..." she stressed his name. Luka then jumped down and returned to Tat's arms.

((Tat is such an airhead....haha))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Tyran couldn't help but smile at teh cat's sudden attention, and scratched him behind the ears. As he jumped down, his smile remained and he looked mildly embarassed.
"whatever." He said, as much to himslef as anyone else. he then rooted around and pulled out the gun he'd been concealing, placing it on the table with a heavy 'thud'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Tat looked at the object Tyran placed on the table. Curiousity got the better of her and she crept up to the table. Ignoring-or quickly forgetting about introdutions.....

"Mr. Kitty-what's that?" she asked as she poked the gun.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:48 pm
"I dare you to call me 'Mr.kitty' again." Tyran warned, although he found it quite funny.
He glance dat the gun, checking that the safety was gun. Tat was liable to shoot her hand off if she poked at it to much without it.
"It's a gun." He said, picking it up to show her. "You don't have these?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces