Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What I would like to see in the next Zelda title Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Zelda Console Game?
  Oot
  Majora's Mask
  Windwaker
  Four Swords
  Twilight Princess
  Other
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:35 pm
Meta_Fish
Akward Turtle
-Zephyrotica-
Moar Gerudos. And Spinner. And Tetra. And Tetra, in gerudo clothes, riding a spinner.

I don't really care what they do, as long as they do it. I love me some Zelda games.

This.

You only got to use the spinner in like...one part of one level. ._.
BUT IT WAS THE BEST LEVELLLLLL

They should have implemented some awesome-a** sky rails in the sky temple. Or even had it as part of the boss fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:47 pm
Wantcookie
Meta_Fish
Akward Turtle
-Zephyrotica-
Moar Gerudos. And Spinner. And Tetra. And Tetra, in gerudo clothes, riding a spinner.

I don't really care what they do, as long as they do it. I love me some Zelda games.

This.

I stayed in that one kickass room for about five hours, just mastering the Spinner. xd
What a waste eh? Other than the one small spot in the canyon, you almost never need the spinner again.

It's a really cool item, but it needed some use other than "follow the rails" to be really awesome.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Man On The Hill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:08 am
dragn99
Wantcookie
Meta_Fish
Akward Turtle
-Zephyrotica-

This.

I stayed in that one kickass room for about five hours, just mastering the Spinner. xd
What a waste eh? Other than the one small spot in the canyon, you almost never need the spinner again.

It's a really cool item, but it needed some use other than "follow the rails" to be really awesome.

The dominion rod has no use whatsoever. You only really need it for the temple of time and to get to the sky temple.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:28 pm
My mind went wild after two sentences, so bear with me, I am just writing down whatever comes to mind, good or bad.

Maybe it would be cool if they released two on the DS, one of them where you play as Link, fighting Ganon. (Surprise surprise.) The other one could have you in Ganon's shoes, after Link defeats him in the other game's story. You would then go on a mission to overthrow Hyrule. It could have the same swordplay as Link, but without a shiled. Maybe if you found a friend over wi-fi, you and your friend could pick a character and duke it out too!

The next zelda game shouldn't be traditional. At least, not in recent fan's minds. Although I can't predict the future, I can tell very few people will agree with me. Instead of releasing a new game every year, what if nintendo took a little longer, say 3 or 4 years, and pumped out the most awesomesauce game history has never seen, evar. I would rather go on a 1000 hour quest, than a 100 hour quest.

Maybe there could be more animals too. I have tons of fun with Epona, and the occasional wart hog, but maybe there could be a Fable 2-style helper. Be it a chicken or a kitten, I want something standing by my side as I defeat Ganon next time.  

Awesomedeltaextreme

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Awesomedeltaextreme
My mind went wild after two sentences, so bear with me, I am just writing down whatever comes to mind, good or bad.

Maybe it would be cool if they released two on the DS, one of them where you play as Link, fighting Ganon. (Surprise surprise.) The other one could have you in Ganon's shoes, after Link defeats him in the other game's story. You would then go on a mission to overthrow Hyrule. It could have the same swordplay as Link, but without a shiled. Maybe if you found a friend over wi-fi, you and your friend could pick a character and duke it out too!

The next zelda game shouldn't be traditional. At least, not in recent fan's minds. Although I can't predict the future, I can tell very few people will agree with me. Instead of releasing a new game every year, what if nintendo took a little longer, say 3 or 4 years, and pumped out the most awesomesauce game history has never seen, evar. I would rather go on a 1000 hour quest, than a 100 hour quest.

Maybe there could be more animals too. I have tons of fun with Epona, and the occasional wart hog, but maybe there could be a Fable 2-style helper. Be it a chicken or a kitten, I want something standing by my side as I defeat Ganon next time.
Please inform me of the multiple Zelda games I am currently missing out on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:07 pm
dragn99
Awesomedeltaextreme

Please inform me of the multiple Zelda games I am currently missing out on.

Since Ocarina of Time,

1998 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
2000 – Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
2001 – Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
2002 – Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) and Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
2003 – Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
2004 – Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
2005 – Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
2006 – Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2007 – Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Link's Crossbow Training

Man On The Hill

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 pm
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Akward Turtle
-Zephyrotica-

This.

They should have implemented some awesome-a** sky rails in the sky temple. Or even had it as part of the boss fight.
AGREED OMFG

They could have really made it feel like it was set up for the hero to go through or something, too. Anymore, Zelda games just feel like "okay, this level was designed by some doods for you to play in and s**t." I dunno, maybe it's me, but it would feel a hell of a lot more epic if it felt like it was designed to test the might of the hero, rather than designed for some gamer to play. -shrug-

It could have these really thing air rails, and you would jump from one to the other or something omfg. Great idea, Wayne. <3333

Also Dragn got pwnt. xd I'd much rather have a Zelda game every year or every other year than just waiting five years for some huge one. I'm really not a fan of ridiculously long games, because then I don't get time to play other games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:00 pm
If the spinner comes back I want it to be useful on more than rails. Make it faster, or let it maintain speed or something. I loved rolling around as a Goron in Majora's Mask. Bring back the magic meter and the spinner and make the spinner use magic so it moves fast or something. Please just make it do something.

Also I like the ball and chain, but I can't decide if it is better than magic hammer/skull hammer/megaton hammer.  

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:48 am
Owwin
If the spinner comes back I want it to be useful on more than rails. Make it faster, or let it maintain speed or something. I loved rolling around as a Goron in Majora's Mask. Bring back the magic meter and the spinner and make the spinner use magic so it moves fast or something. Please just make it do something.

Also I like the ball and chain, but I can't decide if it is better than magic hammer/skull hammer/megaton hammer.

Hey buddy take it from me, ya can't go wrong with a hammer. wink

Just ask me, and that one guy from Dr. Horrible.

But yeah, Goron rolling was the best.

I loved rolling into the Dodongos and pushing them along as I hit their tails.

One other thing; the Razor Sword really was the coolest looking blade of the bunch, wasn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:15 am
TtheHero
Owwin

Hey buddy take it from me, ya can't go wrong with a hammer. wink

Just ask me, and that one guy from Dr. Horrible.

But yeah, Goron rolling was the best.

I loved rolling into the Dodongos and pushing them along as I hit their tails.

One other thing; the Razor Sword really was the coolest looking blade of the bunch, wasn't it?

I loved swimming with the zora mask, too. They kind of bring that back in Twilight princess, which was cool.  

Man On The Hill

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:47 am
TtheHero

no. just no.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 am
Metuh_Fish
TtheHero

no. just no.

Thank you so much for agreeing with me.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:21 am
TtheHero
Metuh_Fish
TtheHero

no. just no.

Pardon my bluntness. I just felt the Razor Sword was built from lameness. The Gilded Sword is much cooler, and if we're talking about the coolest looking, I'm going to say Great Fairy's Sword. Or Fierce Deity's Sword is that's an option. The Razor Sword was wimpy, short, and had a crappy edge to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:24 pm
Metuh_Fish
TtheHero
Metuh_Fish
TtheHero

no. just no.

Pardon my bluntness. I just felt the Razor Sword was built from lameness. The Gilded Sword is much cooler, and if we're talking about the coolest looking, I'm going to say Great Fairy's Sword. Or Fierce Deity's Sword is that's an option. The Razor Sword was wimpy, short, and had a crappy edge to it.

I prefer the Razor Sword over the Gilded Sword, But the Fierce Diety's Sword looks the coolest.  

Man On The Hill

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:28 pm
Man On The Hill
Metuh_Fish
TtheHero
Metuh_Fish
TtheHero

no. just no.

I prefer the Razor Sword over the Gilded Sword, But the Fierce Diety's Sword looks the coolest.

Yes, that much is undeniable. Imagine having a sword like that for real.

Has anyone ever wondered why the Mirror Shield in MM had an unhappy face on it?

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff