Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Dracofox Michaleon <Coming Soon to a Forum near you!> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 pm
Oh I know... that is mean and pointless to me. I just think break the neck or something. Quick Easy and Cheap. Which is what i don't understand about Capital Punishment and there whole it costs so much when all you need is a gun and some bullets.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:13 pm
Or an axe, for that matter. Decapitations are a good way of ending it quickly.  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:37 am
Very true but then some human rights people would say that it is all very barbaric and so we could get throw them off something very very tall and let them have some fun before they die.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:33 pm
I, personally, want to see them bring back the gauntlet!!!  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:36 am
Gauntlet eh... isn't that armoured gloves... or am I thinking of something else.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:46 am
Well, yes, Armored Gloves, but there is another version. A gauntlet being a place they stuck a murderer. The murderer had to get to the other side of the hall in order to go free. But there were traps all along it, and the murder victim's family, with weapons. And the murderer was unarmed and only had what clothes they needed for descensy.  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Hmm... sounds like a good test of the murder victim's family. I mean could they hurt the guy or would they let him go... sounds like fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:09 am
Yup... Or one of the traps could do the deed for them.  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:55 am
That works as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 pm
You know what would be bad, though? The family decides, at the last minute, to forgive and forget... And a trap kills the dude.  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm
That would be...

though on the other side what if the person was an insane killer and was just good at dodging traps?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:29 am
Everyone goes down eventually, even a person who is the best at dodging traps can one day trip and end up dead from a trap. And it is near impossible for someone to dodge all the traps from the murderer's entrance. That's the brilliance of the gauntlet.  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 pm
So I don't get it why not just kill them normally because if you have such a small chance of getting out of their wh have it at all?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:06 pm
That's the beauty of it. There is a small chance, but still a chance. If they manage to get out of there, it ALWAYS took even the most heartless person, and put them to a complete 360, about 5% made it.  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:07 am
I see. So it is like Capital Punishment but with a chance to change the person to becoming good through fear.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff